The King of Hate Forums
Danielswe

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

2 hours ago, PL4GUET4STIC said:

Phil, I don't mean to bother you but I felt dissatisfied with myself after looking more closely into the emote I made. I mean, the reception was certainly good, and the emote is funny enough to be in constant use but I feel like the quality was lacking and wasn't visually professional enough. I cleaned it up a bit, I hope you'll reupload this one.

My only genuine concern is that people will find a way to shit on you through the quality of the current version of that emote. We both they'll always find a way to criticize and to shit. So I personally wanted to do my very best so that I wouldn't be giving those people that excuse.

Again, I hope you'll reupload this as the dspSleeper emote as it looks more cleaned out. According to what I know, you have unlimited opportunities to remove and re-add emotes on Twitch, so that shouldn't be an issue. Thank you for understanding. I'll work on more emotes and you can use them if you wish to do so.

dspsleepermoreclean112.png

dspsleepermoreclean28.png

dspsleepermoreclean56.png

Dunno if you saw, but the emote was fine. people in stream chat love it and there's no real issue, so there was no need to really redo it.

47 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

Got an idea for a replacement for the batphil emote. Why not have that emote be current playthrough emote. For example you would use batphil when you play batman games but since you're currently playing metal gear you could swap it for an emote of you dressed like Snake.

That's a great idea, but of course, someone would actually have to make an emote for each major playthrough and post it up quickly enough so i can get it approved while the game is still being played. It typically takes 1-2 days.

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

Dunno if you saw, but the emote was fine. people in stream chat love it and there's no real issue, so there was no need to really redo it.

Well, as long as you think so I won't argue against it. Just know that it's there if anyone ever complains about the quality of it. Also, no worries it wasn't a big deal for me.

Besides, I feel lot better knowing I at least gave you a better version of it.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

That's a great idea, but of course, someone would actually have to make an emote for each major playthrough and post it up quickly enough so i can get it approved while the game is still being played. It typically takes 1-2 days.

@Popsicolo You are needed.

18 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

@Popsicolo You are needed.

Interesting enough, I was thinking just that the other day. MGS3 will be going for a bit, so I should have time to think about how I would go about that, then make emotes for other releases in advance.

And here they are

5a501072bcab9_SnakePhil28.png.c077a17c6b28ff0a8b63ecd5212589ed.png5a501073197d7_SnakePhil56.png.7f18f3b59320c16371684c2a3c95b609.png5a5010736875a_SnakePhil112.png.35efd5451b156cb3a8a46eb8911b3b36.png

5a5011358115b_emotetest.JPG.49385b6abc70cecc7b5c3fc17454a2b6.JPG

Edited by Popsicolo
Some zesty new emotes

Time for your daily dose of emote. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm aware Saiyans' beards also glow when they go super saiyan, but it didn't look good at the resolution of the emotes. It just blended in with Phil's skin, so I opted to leave it out. I added a glow effect though so hopefully that looks good. 

I'm getting errors on direct upload, so hopefully I don't lose quality on imgur. 

https://imgur.com/a/sbCtj

3 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Update to the wrong emote. It gets blurrier as it gets smaller. Not sure if I did it right.

wrongsmall.png

wrongbig.png

wrongmid.png

Okay, I'm going to give it a shot and let's see how it turns out.

Just submitted it, so let's see how it looks once approved.

@Phil did I hear something about new cooking videos. edit and yes i can make one in place of you for ur gf but we dont know what she looks like lol or her name

lrIkDth.png

Edited by Framework

1 hour ago, MrPapaveraceae said:

Is this where I should post emotes and not in a new thread?

This is the best thread to post up artwork as I regularly check here for everything!