The King of Hate Forums
Danielswe

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

Hey phil, been a fan since about 2013. Since I'm a freelance graphic designer I was making mock up logos for my portfolio, and while I was watching your stream I thought why not make one for you as well. Just made it for fun, but I hope you like it

DSP.png

6 hours ago, TheRedGamer7 said:

Hey phil, been a fan since about 2013. Since I'm a freelance graphic designer I was making mock up logos for my portfolio, and while I was watching your stream I thought why not make one for you as well. Just made it for fun, but I hope you like it

DSP.png

I like it! Could you maybe make a few versions using different colors (black/red etc) and maybe make the S colored instead of white? I may use this for an icon/avatar for twitter/youtube etc so some options would be nice to mess with and see what works best! Thanks!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Phil said:

I like it! Could you maybe make a few versions using different colors (black/red etc) and maybe make the S colored instead of white? I may use this for an icon/avatar for twitter/youtube etc so some options would be nice to mess with and see what works best! Thanks!

Here are a couple variation. Let me know if any of there are any other color schemes you'd like to see.

DSP1.png

DSP2.png

DSP3.png

DSP4.png

DSP5.png

DSP6.png

DSP7.png

DSP8.png

• Like 1

I submit this image for the Prestream. The creatures that appear are a Nekomata, like the one in Nioh, and a Tengu.

The Link:

https://www.deviantart.com/hermano-carl/art/DSP-Roaring-Tengu-759653228

JPTENGUDSP.jpg

• Like 1

I submit this image for the Prestream. For your information, the symbols on the left are the symbols of salt, which I made as a joke and/or reference to the frustration that some gamers experience when playing certain games.

The Link:

https://www.deviantart.com/hermano-carl/art/DSP-vs-Iudex-Gundyr-760092554

ChampionGundyrCop.png

• Like 2