The King of Hate Forums
Danielswe

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

1 hour ago, THPS3 said:

YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE IT ON THE PRE-STREAMS.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT ON A T-SHIRT.

This is my creation and I hold all the rights to it. Do not under any circumstances use it to make money.

5 hours ago, PedroKen said:

Hi Phil, I made this fanart for the chill streams, its poking a bit of fun of the streams, but its very light hearted, Hope you like it

You should at least mention @BlueEyesWhiteDragon, since you made a derivative from the original they did.

Edited by MoraMoria

1 minute ago, THPS3 said:

It's a transformative work asshole. It's my content. I'm being generous by allowing you to view it for free.

Stay classy.

12 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

The frog guards should be T-posing, as it is the most effective defense mechanism.

they only do that when something threatens the king 

First post of the thread since 2016:

"UPDATED LEGAL ADDENDUM BY THE WEBMASTER: Please note that by posting up ANY artwork in this thread, you are completely rescinding the legal rights of said artwork and therefore NO copyright claims nor trademark claims can be made by your person moving forward for said art. Posting artwork in this thread gives Phil Burnell sole permission to use this artwork for ANY purposes moving forward. If you do not agree, please do not post anything in this thread. Thanks! - Phil"

If you post here and say you're not giving permission, you're violating the law. And therefore, you get perm banned. Thanks!

Phil also used art posted in this thread that someone didn't own. I'm not sure how legally binding your fake legal contracts will be if you don't even check if the person posting has the legal rights to what they are posting. Its a really weird situation.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Phil also used art posted in this thread that someone didn't own. I'm not sure how legally binding your fake legal contracts will be if you don't even check if the person posting has the legal rights to what they are posting. Its a really weird situation.

Which one was it?

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Which one was it?

Phil is using the edit someone made of the drawing I did of him and Jasper. But I only posted that picture in my own art thread. Not here because I didn't intend for it to be used on a stream. All they did was write "Chill streams with phil and jasper" and add a snowflake emoji and someone Phil thinks that is transformative work and gives him full legal rights to sell the image. Its a really weird situation. Also the fact that @THPS4 is making posts in the thread and they keep getting deleted is weird. Phil posts and responds to him but also deletes his post so he is responding to nothing??? 

Edited by BlueEyesWhiteDragon
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Phil is using the edit someone made of the drawing I did of him and Jasper. But I only posted that picture in my own art thread. Not here because I didn't intend for it to be used on a stream.

That's not nice from their part, but you saw your image being posted in here, why didn't you told that what they're doing is not permitted? The one who posted the edited "DSP and Jasper" image, says clearly: "I made this fanart for the chill streams". They didn't have your permission, so why didn't you say so?

10 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Phil posts and responds to him but also deletes his post so he is responding to nothing??? 

I don't think he's responding to him. He just posted again the addendum, and stated in his words what this would mean, (to any member).

I'm insulted that Phil felt the need to terminate my previous account for simply sharing original fan art that I graciously and lovingly made to honor his new cat Jasper. The notion that Phil has complete legal rights to my work by hosting it here is bogus, and will not hold up in court. I am re-posting my work here again, and I warn you to not remove it or suggest you own it. Also, I feel some respect should be given to me considering I am putting myself in harm's way by providing the webmaster my personal details, which may be used by nefarious trolls. Phil has proven that his mod team can go rogue, then why not his webmaster? Please do not ban me again for stating the facts. I am actually a big fan of your stuff, but this is a forum and thusly a place for free speech to be voiced.

YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE IT ON THE PRE-STREAMS

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT ON A T-SHIRT

This is my creation and I hold all the rights to it. Do not under any circumstances use it to make money.

I am simply sharing it here as a kind gesture for people to enjoy.

ohyou.png

Based on the ideas of fellow artist and creative mind @PedroKen I have remastered the artwork which I was inspired to create during the revelation of Phil's friend JASPER. Thank you for your help Pedro and hopefully we can collab on future projects for DSP!

Philip Burnell, known online as DarksydePhil relaxes on his Loveseat with housecat Jasper.

(By posting this artwork within DSP's official fanart thead I formally hand over the legal rights for the use of said image on any content, including but not limited to streams, videos, t shirts and posters)