• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A thumbnail for Nioh playthrough!

Something in celebration of a return to the Souls Series

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

I made a new slide for @Phil on my laptop today.

I was thinking how the slideshow doesn't have any good slides about being a prestream. What do you think???

lol Hope you like it.

DSP prestream thing newest try.png

I like your sense of humor. Some people are not going to get it and take it too seriously, which adds to it.

Well done!

• Like 1

Hello everyone, AEG here.

I spent 3 hours making this, hopefully the king will use it for a pre-stream. If changes must be made, let me know.

I made a mistake right next to the king's ear, above "FRAHG", so I tried my best to censor it. I have signed it, but if the king is not a fan of signed work I will try to remove the signature.

See if you can spot the frahg and the Jasper!

With this post I relinquish ownership of this artwork and transfer it to Philip Burnell, The King of that Hate, and pray that he appreciates my efforts.

(This artwork was inspired by the King's "Ask the King Ep. 78".)

PHIL THE KING PRAISE BE.png

Edited by AEG
CREDITS
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
3 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

For Halloween

559252829_TheHellboundTPoseDSP2019HalloweenSlide720p.thumb.jpg.bceabe0e371a2518f180a11477794ddc.jpg

(I had to save it as a jpg to get it to post on the forum sorry for the quality drop)

Another one if Phil wants a new slide for October this one is kinda creepy.

1997710731_KingJasperandtheDragonofJasper720p.thumb.jpg.f445e012f31ffd1a1f1a94cc3e179961.jpg

That's so nice, and you finally decided to post the other drawing on this thread too! That's double the fun!

On 10/2/2019 at 10:56 AM, MoraMoria said:

That's so nice, and you finally decided to post the other drawing on this thread too! That's double the fun!

Am I allowed to use these on stream? Once you explicitly say yes, I can use them!

13 hours ago, Phil said:

Am I allowed to use these on stream? Once you explicitly say yes, I can use them!

Yes Philip I give some form of limited rights permission for use of the halloween gamecube and ronin phil and dragon jasper images to be used on streams. 

and don't worry some of the fans are working on even MORE designs.

• 2 weeks later...

I tuned into the stream yesterday and saw phil has a bunch of new prestream slides that were never posted in this thread meaning they not only dodged the legal contract he uses here but that he is using private communication to organize with other fans to create content for the stream. I had previously asked Phil to expand on any ideas for slides or art he wanted for the stream here in the thread but he was too busy. 

4 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

I had previously asked Phil to expand on any ideas for slides or art he wanted for the stream here in the thread but he was too busy. 

Oh, (in your thread) you were asking Phil? I thought you were asking either everyone or people on the Forum...

Spoiler

(sad face)