The King of Hate Forums
Danielswe

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

5 minutes ago, Kelenna said:

Here is some fanart:

This would be great if it was made into an arcade cabinet (resembling SF2 one).

The screen would be the DSP stream and the buttons would be what you made. Or the screen would be like a demo screen describing what the buttons do, press X to...

19 hours ago, babymangming456 said:

Wings costume was the new hot thing.

You know more than enough people would complain about the simplicity of that costume, deeming it as a very low-effort one. After all, it would only consist in a T-shirt, a bald-skin cap, and maybe glasses. That's only for the aesthetics aspect of it, as for the other one, which would be "embracing the memes", or maybe even an impersonation of that man, would go against his rule regarding other content creators, (rule de facto I guess, because I don't see it on his Twitch panel, unless it counts as advertising), and his general attitude when people post Wing-memes. It wouldn't be ideal in this case, specially for a Halloween event.

I made another slide for Phil. I know he didn't like the last ones I made so I tried to mimic the style of the ones he likes and uses on the stream now.

676446089_NewSlideforDSP1080pJpg.thumb.png.2ecf60448663cf676a5a52db46248037.png

Sorry I saved it as a jpg and lost some of the quality but I'm sure you won't mind.

Edited by BlueEyesWhiteDragon
  • Like 2

@PhiI I would like to know if you still use people's fan art to use on pre-stream or have you stopped because of copyright? because I've made some Shenmue 3 fan art for the upcoming playthrough this month. Please feel free to use them.

kzZ67Ce.png

qbbEb9U.png

1OL5XmY.png

GPagkP5.png

Edited by stillsense
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, stillsense said:

@PhiI I would like to know if you still use people's fan art to use on pre-stream or have you stopped because of copyright? because I've made some Shenmue 3 fan art for the upcoming playthrough this month. Please feel free to use them.

kzZ67Ce.png

qbbEb9U.png

1OL5XmY.png

GPagkP5.png

LOL too funny to not be used hahaha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoraMoria said:

Oh cool!

But Phil would have the red lightsaber.

I considered that, but since it's not that kind of Star Wars game, I kept it light side.

I made another new stream slide, this one is good to let people know that the stream is starting soon I used some retro gaming sprites to make it more fun just like the other fanart that Phil loves

Edit: I showed my brother and he suggested some changes to make it more fun. 

dsp stream starting soon fanart.jpg

Edited by BlueEyesWhiteDragon
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

I made another new stream slide, this one is good to let people know that the stream is starting soon I used some retro gaming sprites to make it more fun just like the other fanart that Phil loves

You're awesome BlueEyes! Just wait for people to actually believe the typos, etc are not deliberate, we might hit a new low on deduction skills.

Without even checking, you know it's going to happen...

Wow.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria