The King of Hate Forums
Danielswe

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

44 minutes ago, babymngaming456 said:

I had the perfect idea for a Death Stranding slide, too bad it's over.

603493774_Consideringthemessedupstuffthehappenedduringthirdimpact_2fcb8b16231f5c1e0fc6bb3f93c0bcac.jpg.61098a0b2ac2fd98ef8069477c1bb710.jpg

He already had an Evangelion themed slide, and it used that image as the base too. (If you're implying that it'd look like that)

Edited by MoraMoria

Here are some holiday themed emotes.I have a few more ideas when I find the time, so I may add a couple more later. Also, to anyone reading this, I'm busy so I'm not making any new emotes in the foreseeable future after these, so if you've ever been interested in trying your hand at it, now's a great time! Feel free to emulate my lineart and coloring if you want them to be consistent with past emotes, and feel free to ask me for pointers. 

4sE6pzS.pngPnqXVrO.pngV7bG9Gh.pngkkqD30J.png3PL6JK1.pngfjOkNg7.png

oiciaid.pngcohfZFY.pngiyyhyT4.pngcUKw7R6.pngl57RuE6.pnglyGTjja.png

sgxZrDH.pngo6WDlQS.png2xHcfbb.pngDlLqeJ6.pngKT7fV9Z.pngovlELR9.png

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

dsp hamburger christmas holiday fanart prestream slide please phil use this artwork I worked hard on it.jpg

unlike other people I didn't steal this artwork it's 100% original and I have the legal right to give Philip control of it.

You're awesome, BlueEyes!

• Like 1

I was trying to do some vector images on Illustrator, but some of the features are super clunky in comparison with Photoshop. Luckily, I still was able to pull it off.

Maybe someday I'll do something else for Phil, but this time with vectors instead of normal images.