The King of Hate Forums
Danielswe

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

So, this time I tried to do a better job, the last was not remotely decent.

For this, I cropped the image better, deleted a couple of still frames & edited the time of some. I also converted it into a .mp4 video format, and made it ≅11 seconds, as well as taking the liberty of making a Green Screen version, just because why not. In video and .gif; ratio: 16/9.

DSPR.gif

DSPG.gif

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, thirdeyethethird said:

mass effect 2 fanart. might do more later

uPVzwTl.jpg

is it exciting for u to do this knowing it could get u banned  or u trying to get phil to open up and take it as a joke , which i doubt he ever will. not hating on u btw just curious 

Edited by Animeguy
i need too

16 hours ago, thirdeyethethird said:

Why would that get me banned? Phil can take a joke, he's 37 years old. Older than most of the people who watch him.

Phil does not like anyone to mention or reference his wife. She is not part of his streams.

8 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Phil does not like anyone to mention or reference his wife. She is not part of his streams.

wrong. Phil doesn't deal in absolutes. It's ok to talk about our significant others in general. You're making it sound like he wants to keep her as a highly guarded secret. NO! He talks about her all the time and people ask him about her all the time too; it's only when people want to be assholes and dig up some kind of info on her that they can use to make fun of Phil.  See when it comes to making fun of Phil, the well is running a bit dry these days because literally everything has been said about him. The Kat well however is of an unknown depth.

@thirdeyethethird Do some fanart with eggs like the Pokemon slide, Phil now wants to own the memes. A webcam overlay for Eastern would be a good idea.

13 hours ago, thirdeyethethird said:

the well is running a bit dry these days

True words.

Edited by babymngaming456

On 1/10/2020 at 2:29 PM, babymngaming456 said:

hype train emote

since detractors on twitter really liked this one here's another one

dspTractor emote

dspTractor112.png.ccf8dc40daa2272bbdf68039a6893bd0.pngdspTractor56.png.031207ddc6b620d79fabc6f76a80acbc.pngdspTractor28.png.0c2309d05b362b653866672f7bbcd34f.png

8 hours ago, babymngaming456 said:

since detractors on twitter really liked this one here's another one

Do you even bother to check their non-constructive, void of substance, hatred spewing comments about Phil's Fan-Art?

44 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Do you even bother to check their non-constructive, void of substance, hatred spewing comments about Phil's Fan-Art?

You have to laugh at how stupid their comments are, how they have zero self awareness. You make some joke emotes for fun and they take it seriously. The twitter guy also deliberately puts things out of context to get reactions, it's funny to see their stupid reactions when they think troll fanart is made by a fan or used on prestream.

15 hours ago, thirdeyethethird said:

can you use this gif as a notification for cheers?

I have one up there that he can use as well.

Maybe one of these days I'll rotoscope another, or make a .gif & edit it.