The King of Hate Forums

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude to you, but I think a solid-red background; with the logos at low resolution; with the "transparent", (non-transparent), pattern; with that crop on the outline; with the pixelation around the letters... is not good.

It's awesome that fans would give a streamer Fan-Art, but at this point you're giving Phil images that could be done in less than 20 seconds, and still, the resources you used could improve a lot, I don't want to offend you.

Why did you add the "transparent-background pattern", without transparency, (which is the whole point), did you use a .jpeg image? JPEGs do not support transparency.

How is the outline of the black controller still with white remains, did you use MSPaint and "transparent-selection" for it? If that's the case, you should know that the range of "white/whatever colour you chose to substract" it'll take out is minimal, at least use Photoshop and adjust the tolerance, or a free image editor and do the same.

I know the intention is what counts, but as a constructive criticism, if you want to give Phil something decent, at least put a bit more of time/effort on it.

Honestly i did not notice that my bad but i'll try to do better next time don't worry i'll see if i can fix it 

• Like 1
  • Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A thumbnail for Nioh playthrough!

For the next episode of Life is Strange. 

Something in celebration of a return to the Souls Series

Posted Images

Okay i really took my time with this one so if it's bad i'm honestly really sorry i did what i could i tried to fix the white lines outside and made it look cooler and i don't know if the logos are decent or not if not then i'll have to practice more which i'm cool with that anyway here you go man!  @Phil

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by YoshinoLover
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @Phil is it possible to post a clear photo of you in your beige vest, or the platinum one so we can use it for future fan art? I think it would be great to capitalize on the vest memes but have been having trouble finding clear enough images to use so far. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 9:47 PM, YoshinoLover said:

Okay i really took my time with this one so if it's bad i'm honestly really sorry i did what i could i tried to fix the white lines outside and made it look cooler and i don't know if the logos are decent or not if not then i'll have to practice more which i'm cool with that anyway here you go man!  @Phil

maxresdefault.jpg

just added it!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guess I'll put it here as well:

Just now, MoraMoria said:

I've decided to do something that could be fun for the chat & Phil's fans. Even though I don't like the chair-spin at all, gif-images as emotes are generally pretty cool, in my opinion.

So I submit these for the chance to be used as BTTV emotes, free to use as long as you have the extension:

DSPin28.gif.4b82d9d83348cdd08f42d860a1f4346f.gif

DSPin42.gif.a8e5ac357ae849c3fc0ea69ef3dec07d.gif

DSPin56.gif.175a58333eac39b1c4b848bf33212b23.gif

DSPin84.gif.9caa96c700db1e22c35f2be3d3d86d08.gif

DSPin112.gif.05ca0d870f33f0856bba73c7b94bc581.gif

• Upvote 1

Phil's not going to use his BTTV, so I uploaded that emote to mine, with Phil's consent.

https://betterttv.com/users/5f66378ad7160803d895bc5f

They can be shared, but there's a limit on how many you can have.

It's nice since Twitch only allows .gifs as "cheermotes", and these are super fun to make.

Edited by MoraMoria