The King of Hate Forums

DSP's Twitch return - Chat emotes/fanart

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude to you, but I think a solid-red background; with the logos at low resolution; with the "transparent", (non-transparent), pattern; with that crop on the outline; with the pixelation around the letters... is not good.

It's awesome that fans would give a streamer Fan-Art, but at this point you're giving Phil images that could be done in less than 20 seconds, and still, the resources you used could improve a lot, I don't want to offend you.

Why did you add the "transparent-background pattern", without transparency, (which is the whole point), did you use a .jpeg image? JPEGs do not support transparency.

How is the outline of the black controller still with white remains, did you use MSPaint and "transparent-selection" for it? If that's the case, you should know that the range of "white/whatever colour you chose to substract" it'll take out is minimal, at least use Photoshop and adjust the tolerance, or a free image editor and do the same.

I know the intention is what counts, but as a constructive criticism, if you want to give Phil something decent, at least put a bit more of time/effort on it.

Honestly i did not notice that my bad but i'll try to do better next time don't worry i'll see if i can fix it 

• Like 1
  • Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A thumbnail for Nioh playthrough!

Something in celebration of a return to the Souls Series

Posted Images

Okay i really took my time with this one so if it's bad i'm honestly really sorry i did what i could i tried to fix the white lines outside and made it look cooler and i don't know if the logos are decent or not if not then i'll have to practice more which i'm cool with that anyway here you go man!  @Phil

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by YoshinoLover
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @Phil is it possible to post a clear photo of you in your beige vest, or the platinum one so we can use it for future fan art? I think it would be great to capitalize on the vest memes but have been having trouble finding clear enough images to use so far. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 9:47 PM, YoshinoLover said:

Okay i really took my time with this one so if it's bad i'm honestly really sorry i did what i could i tried to fix the white lines outside and made it look cooler and i don't know if the logos are decent or not if not then i'll have to practice more which i'm cool with that anyway here you go man!  @Phil

maxresdefault.jpg

just added it!

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guess I'll put it here as well:

Just now, MoraMoria said:

I've decided to do something that could be fun for the chat & Phil's fans. Even though I don't like the chair-spin at all, gif-images as emotes are generally pretty cool, in my opinion.

So I submit these for the chance to be used as BTTV emotes, free to use as long as you have the extension:

DSPin28.gif.4b82d9d83348cdd08f42d860a1f4346f.gif

DSPin42.gif.a8e5ac357ae849c3fc0ea69ef3dec07d.gif

DSPin56.gif.175a58333eac39b1c4b848bf33212b23.gif

DSPin84.gif.9caa96c700db1e22c35f2be3d3d86d08.gif

DSPin112.gif.05ca0d870f33f0856bba73c7b94bc581.gif

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Another for Halloween. Also if anyone has ideas, please let me know (source images included if you have any you want me to use). I'll stream myself making them. Can be a little long since I try to do it as well as I can... especially w/ freeware like Paint.net and some really dormant knowledge of photoshop photo editing.

dspFRANK02-A.png

dspFRANK02-B.png

dspFRANK02-C.png

dracula02-A.png

dracula02-B.png

dracula02-C.png

Edited by heavingearth
added Count Burnell

dspKaren (or dsp as Hillary Clinton). 2024 presidential hopeful? Or perhaps at least good enough for Halloween emote. Also a background for October. If there's any problem with the wording let me know, I'll change it.

dspKaren-A.png

dspKaren-B.png

dspKaren-C.png

dracula01sceneB2.png

I'm including a .RAR of the original emote images (larger size) in case anyone like MoraMoria feels they can make 'em a bit more viable for emotes. For me it was hard trying to preserve detail and make the crops just right so you got enough detail to tell what it is in 28 or 56 pixel view.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qgi2tV86j5eYcHU-2ueufig5HyANbvL4/view?usp=sharing

Edited by heavingearth
add Oct background
  • Like 1

Nice dude @Phil I have an alternate if you'd prefer it for the pre-stream. I fixed the typo and I removed the pun about scares to accommodate some background art to fill in the negative space. The dspKaren emote was just for laughs anyway. I'm thinking about working on more digital photo screenarts like this since that seems to be more my speed. I've got the time on my hands to do it right now, too.

dracula01sceneB2aalt.png

Edited by heavingearth
correct edit

You as the KEKW guy because we don't have one of you laughing yet. Just Google: KEKW to see what I'm talking about. I understand if you dont want to use it, but it's a pretty popular thing where a lot of other streamers had their own laugh faces turned into a KEKW emote.

KEKW and Sadge are 2019/2020 emote institutions on twitch now. Some of my favorites too.

KEKPB2altA.png

KEKPB2altB.png

KEKPB2altC.png

KEKPB2A0.png

KEKPB2B0.png

KEKPB2C0.png

Edited by heavingearth
wrong u/l
  • Like 1

Wallpaper art for Divinity Original Sin 2. I'll pay someone $5 per photo to photoshop (high quality) Phil's face to Ifan. I'm not donating to Phil until he actually plays DOS2 like he said he would, so might as well donate to someone that deserves it until then. Phil sort of looks like Ifan already, but Ifan has a full beard which is too tricky for me to edit out. Full size images:

https://easyupload.io/m/4vzcfp

DOS2DSPR.thumb.jpg.2fb47a86995806390fedf9fe70d2ad9f.jpg

DOS2DSP2R.thumb.jpg.002d6a42ae8737a6a1b3bda642ddb38a.jpg

24 minutes ago, WingzPullinStringz said:

Wallpaper art for Divinity Original Sin 2. I'll pay someone $5 per photo to photoshop (high quality) Phil's face to Ifan.

In case you want the images for yourself, more power to you.

In case you want the images to be used for the Prestream, I wouldn't recommend that, as they (all) are apparently under "Non-commercial" purposes, even though the license below those images is: "Unknown". I wouldn't risk it though:

https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=1017939

https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=1065733

NonCommercial.thumb.png.a82960e9946cd3f216d6c34a8e5918cd.png

1 hour ago, JMEnotanNME said:

Since the US election is coming up, I think this is an appropriate for this emote, I call it dspresident, I didn't make this, I saw it somewhere but it can't be copyrighted since it's Phil's face

Yeah, that image is in this thread, but not in an emote form.