The King of Hate Forums
XxSWOxX

Games you dislike but many love or remotely like

Assassins creed 3 people seem to love it but I think it's one of the worst AC games 

Destiny was over hyped to death and didn't deliver anything close to what the developer had promised

Animal crossing I don't hate the games I just don't like how you have a limited amount of stuff you can do in it daily

Souls Games. Now I don't hate the game, I just think I'm the wrong player for these types of games. I don't have enough patience to die multiple times and redo things over and over again.

Minecraft, ehh I rather play with Legos.

Skyward Sword. Oh man what a disappointment.

Jak 2 and 3. The difficulty spikes really killed it for me.

People always told me Dangan Ronpa 2 is just the bomb. A friend lent a copy to me, and it was as fun as reading a script of Battle Royale but with the most sterile anime archetypes. Which is to say, not very much. 

Minecraft is/was one of those games people love to shit on. I play it like anybody practicing a hobby I guess. No story or time limit makes it very easy when your busy to just hop in and get anything done. If I quit, one day I can revisit everything I've changed so that makes it worth it for me.

Edited by MitchMacalester
makes it worth it - makes it worth it for me

14 minutes ago, MitchMacalester said:

Minecraft is/was one of those games people love to shit on. I play it like anybody practicing a hobby I guess. No story or time limit makes it very easy when your busy to just hop in and get anything done. If I quit, one day I can revisit everything I've changed so that makes it worth it for me.

Seems you like the game, but must get boring/monotonous after a while unless you play with friends. I haven't played it, but if I did, I'd try to build cool things & big projects, more than anything else.

The bird statue Phil did with the help of Mr.Papavera was cool, but I'd prefer if he made something a bit more complex. Wouldn't it be cool if they assigned Phil to make a real-life/fantasy building? (Even if it takes a while)

These would be my projects for him:

M.jpg

M1.jpg

Edited by MoraMoria

32 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Seems you like the game, but must get boring/monotonous after a while unless you play with friends. I haven't played it, but if I did, I'd try to build cool things & big projects, more than anything else.

These would be my projects for him:

1. You're absolutely right, it does get boring and monotonous. But I only play like 2 hours a day max so I don't have that problem for long. lol

2: Imagine somebody donating to Phil on stream in a mid Minecraft fishing session and telling him to build the first image. The look he'd give. "thanks for the 5$ but i'm not building that" lmfao

• Like 1