The King of Hate Forums

Which of DSP's 2017 Playthroughs Are You Most Interested In? (Poll)

On the upcoming playthroughs  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Phil pinned this topic

South Park will cater to Phil's playstyle the best, he was money for Stick of Truth and genuinely liked it. The humor South Park is humor Phil often has used/uses so it will be a good fit.

NiOh will be Dark Souls esque so I think that would be 2nd.

Persona 5 is going to be GOTY for me at least but not sure if this carries through to a great playthrough for phil since it's going to be a long playthrough and I of course worry Phil will play this on easy as he has for Persona 3 and 4. 

6 hours ago, Blackspawn89 said:

Persona 5 is going to be GOTY for me at least but not sure if this carries through to a great playthrough for phil since it's going to be a long playthrough and I of course worry Phil will play this on easy as he has for Persona 3 and 4. 

Persona 3 and 4 are PS2 games. Chances are Persona 5 will be so much easier

9 minutes ago, tdotholmes said:

I actually thoroughly enjoyed Phil's playthrough of MLB The Show a couple years ago and have actually watched the PT a couple times.  Should be cool this year as they have apparently implemented cutscenes into the main mode of the game, so that should be cool to check out.

Yeah I hope he doesn't skip MLB since character progression stuff is actually kinda fun to watch. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know Phil was tempted to do a co op with Leanna for Yoshi's Wooly World for the Wii U but the new Pochy and Yoshi's Wooly World is coming Feb 3rd for the 3DS though Nintendo is niche and I don't know if Phil has interest in the game. I know Phil was upset over the game coming out everywhere but the US months prior but this seems like a game with tons of new features.

Also hope Phil gives the Shovel Knight Spectre Knight expansion a look this April(I think?) though Persona 5/Yooka Laylee will dominate that month. Phil never tried the free Plague of Shadows DLC and I know Phil liked Shovel Knight quite a bit. Maybe a May/June playthrough? It would be the last hoorah of the Wii U honestly.

Edited by Blackspawn89

Well what I am looking forward too is Nioh, Horizon Zero Dawn,  Mass Effect Andromeda, and Switch Coverage. 

Nioh: Because I dont own a PS4

Horizon Zero Dawn: Same reason

Mass Effect: Just interested in the game. Never played a Mass Effect game. 

Switch: Because I am not a nintendo fanboy willing to hand cash to the latest thing Nintendo has made. 

Edited by AlucardViDracul
On 1/30/2017 at 2:42 AM, AlucardViDracul said:

Well what I am looking forward too is Nioh, Horizon Zero Dawn,  Mass Effect Andromeda, and Switch Coverage. 

Nioh: Because I dont own a PS4

Horizon Zero Dawn: Same reason

Mass Effect: Just interested in the game. Never played a Mass Effect game. 

Switch: Because I am not a nintendo fanboy willing to hand cash to the latest thing Nintendo has made. 

So...a fanboy is someone who buys the latest system?