The King of Hate Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LackOfMercy

What's Your Favorite DSP Play Through?

My personal favorite is Dark Souls Redemption Run. Although I was with Phil since 2011 this run has just been run straight past all my other favorite into the top spot! Maybe it's because I like the fact that DSP admits his mistakes and is willing to restart something he stopped doing, or maybe the fact that his jokes have been really hitting home with me recently. All around I've just enjoyed it so damn much. 

What are your thoughts on this topic? Im interested to know! 

Forever and always his Fallout 3 play through. That play through was how I came to discover Phil and was actually the first game play through I had ever seen on youtube.  He was actually quite bad at playing the game, perhaps because he was drinking while playing, but the commentary was just gold at the time. Can't believe that was 8 years ago. There's been several others since then, but that one stands out the most to me.

it's hard to pick one from the 2008-2012 era, so I'll just ignore those and say my personal favourite is Resident Evil 0 played blind on HARD!

Edited by kill-chan
  • Like 1

Fallout 3 is when i found phil after someone said it was a shooting rpg that got me curious as to how it actually played.

It could be because it was the first playthrough i ever watched but thats definitely my favourite.

Deadly Premonition, Heavy Rain, Drunk Resident Evil 5, Bully (1st playthrough), GTA Vice City, San Andreas (1st playthrough), Shadows of Coloseus (1st playthrough), Zelda playthroughs.

His older Souls playthroughs were hilarious(I found Phil via youtube searching for help on a Dark Souls 2 vanilla boss) but shoutout to Jak 1 and 2 and his Sly Cooper series playthroughs too. 

Edited by Blackspawn89

3 hours ago, Framework said:

every playthrough with john rambo

I know you miss him, don't bottle things up and have a little cry.

• Like 1