The King of Hate Forums

Nintendo Switch Thoughts & Discussion

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if the Wii had been as powerful as the 360/PS3 and had the motion controls too, it would probably have at least doubled it's total sales by attracting hardcore gamers away from Microsoft/Sony,

I'll say it again. You hate Nintendo. Your shitting on a game the second it's announced? Based on things you THINK will be flaws? How can you still claim to be a rational skeptic? But I will say

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, MitchMacalester said:

I don't think Valve will touch anything to do with consoles after the "Steam Machines".

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/steam_machines

I think Steam realized that making a dedicated system was a bad idea. Most Steam users are real gamers that are on Steam because they are too grown to deal with Nintendo's archaic online system and small game library, but too tech savvy and need more multitasking options to just deal with Sony or Microsoft's online systems. 

What they should do, and are kind of doing, is continue making Steam available on any device possible. Make the steam platform more compatible with mobile devices or compartmentalize it into "PC Steam" and "SteamMobile" so developers can make games for devices on Android and iOS. Steam would literally take over the mobile market over night with no competition from anybody unless Apple or Google restricts Steam from their mobile OS's.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

You: I like thing.

Troll: hey guise did you know <thing you like> is trash???

These kind of trolls are a dime a dozen. Predictable. No effort to try and blend into the community first.

I can't stand those people.  They are annoying, childish, and immature as all hell.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Not even wasting my time on another sock account, go right on my ignore list.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

You: I like thing.

Troll: hey guise did you know <thing you like> is trash???

These kind of trolls are a dime a dozen. Predictable. No effort to try and blend into the community first.

I somehow scrolled past this and didn't even notice. That's fine, guy. Agree to disagree. Just want to point out the scenario you gave can easily be flipped.

You: "I like thing"

Me: "I don't but i think..."

You: "FUCK YOU TROLL IM GOING TO IGNORE YOU AND TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT HOW IM CLICKING THE IGNORE BUTTON ON YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

Some people take these video games more seriously than I do. Its my passion, but a few people talk and argue about video games on a forum like this more than actually playing them.. many of them waving a Nintendo flag. Just an observation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we are on Nintendo, right now on [redacted] I am playing for the first time Pokemon UltraSun. Im a bit older so anything past 3rd generation Pokemon I have no idea what it is. To be honest, I hate this fucking game. The story is overbearing. Every 30 seconds is a long extended cutscene about something I don't care about. The "Team Rocket" clan of the game is hilariously cheesy, and the "gyms" can't hold a candle to any of the previous games I've played. Only reason i'm still playing it is because I like the Pokemon designs, but I tend to quit it out of boredom or unskippable cutscene. Good thing [redacted] has save states so when my nerves are normal I can just pick up exactly where I left off.

Edited by PsychoBrattata
  • 2 months later...
On 5/14/2020 at 10:45 AM, Snoutfoot said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/paper-mario-origami-king-official-132137224.html

Doooooope. I love the Super Mario All Star/Paper Mario franchise! Just need an announcement from Nintendo about Pikmin 4 now!!! 

Not sure how I feel about the combat, I hope it's a bit more complicated than what they've shown.

• 2 months later...

Anyone playing animal crossing new horizons? I'm getting ready to kick Pietro out if anyone wanted to execute their own clown mode. No trading, i just want someone to take him if they have an open plot of land.

Edx7mKRX0AcmG-h.jpeg

I don't know when his next animal crossing stream will be, or if he'll have an island vacancy then or now, but I'm open to giving pietro to Phil. Dunno when he has time to adopt a clown sheep though.

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2020 at 9:28 AM, mcroix said:

Anyone playing animal crossing new horizons? I'm getting ready to kick Pietro out if anyone wanted to execute their own clown mode. No trading, i just want someone to take him if they have an open plot of land.

Pietro is a huge piece of shit. I would take him out to sea and leave him to drown in the ocean if it were possible.