The King of Hate Forums
SilentWarrior25

Nintendo Switch Thoughts & Discussion

1 hour ago, LastRambo341 said:

Haha ya that picture is rubbish so who cares? :P and yes I like Nintendo and my measurement of fandom will not diminish because you are so desperate to harass and make me agree with you. Not happening lulz 

Why are you so angry that I want Phil to play a certain game? Now look who is sensitive :D as far as people caring about it, I do. If you do not like it then do not watch, no need to be so antagonistic loool 

Im not trying to make you agree with me, especially over the internet. You will have to grow up first to realize these things. Where do you see I was angry? Angry at a Mario Tennis game being played? Lmfao... this is why I keep saying grow up. Phil said he isn't going to play it in stream because it would be boring, and he's right. So you saying "don't watch it" means nothing when he isn't going to play it in the first place. You Nintendo fanboys are so evasive with facts and reality, its real sad when you're not even getting commission for your allegiance to a company that doesn't even know you exist. I should of known when you tried to play the semantics game about the Wii U and 1080P. You are officially in the anger part of grief.

13 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

I know that 7th gen systems would run on SD TV but better on HD TV. Your point? 

I'll tell you the point. Future proofing your system and Nintendo chose not to for no good reason. 

22 minutes ago, HerosScrolls said:

Im not trying to make you agree with me, especially over the internet. You will have to grow up first to realize these things. Where do you see I was angry? Angry at a Mario Tennis game being played? Lmfao... this is why I keep saying grow up. Phil said he isn't going to play it in stream because it would be boring, and he's right. So you saying "don't watch it" means nothing when he isn't going to play it in the first place. You Nintendo fanboys are so evasive with facts and reality, its real sad when you're not even getting commission for your allegiance to a company that doesn't even know you exist. I should of known when you tried to play the semantics game about the Wii U and 1080P. You are officially in the anger part of grief.

I'll tell you the point. Future proofing your system and Nintendo chose not to for no good reason. 

Well people are entitled :D 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LastRambo341 said:

I know that 7th gen systems would run on SD TV but better on HD TV. Your point? 

My point is the Wii didn't sell because it was SD. It sold because of motion control hype. But after a few years they realized motion controls weren't a big deal and that it didn't have big AAA games that the other consoles had so it stopped selling.

You said the Wii would not have sold if it was as powerful as 360/PS3 which is ludicrous.

Anyway this discussion is irrelevant.

The new Pokemon game just got announced and it looks fucking dope. I especially like the concept behind the amiibo pokeball.

7 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Anyways, I would like to see Phil play old Nintendo games like Donkey Kong Jungle beat.

So you're going to insult me then not answer me? DSP won't play DK Jungle Beat because A. Its extremely old and B. Its a first party Nintendo game that will most certainly get flagged for no ad revenue.

13 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

Haha ya that picture is rubbish so who cares? :P and yes I like Nintendo and my measurement of fandom will not diminish because you are so desperate to harass and make me agree with you. Not happening lulz 

TBH dude, he kind of started the argument.  He's the one that opened up his big mouth saying the Switch sucks without explaining why with the B.S. excuse of "I don't want to get into it."  That right there to me sounded like trollish bait.

Edited by MDCFAN101

1 hour ago, HerosScrolls said:

..Because I was having a debate with him? 

You called that a debate? :P it was nonsense. Last time I checked, you do not attack nor go for personal insults on the other side in debates. 

41 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

TBH dude, he kind of started the argument.  He's the one that opened up his big mouth saying the Switch sucks without explaining why with the B.S. excuse of "I don't want to get into it."  That right there to me sounded like trollish bait.

I know haha

• Upvote 1

Just now, LastRambo341 said:

You called that a debate? :P it was nonsense. Last time I checked, you do not attack nor go for personal insults on the other side in debates. 

Exactly.  The dude is a trollish P.O.S.  Report his bitch ass to the mods ASAP.

5 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

You may feel like it wasn't a debate because you had nothing to counter any of my facts but semantics and a bunch of one-liners. Only reason I told you to grow up is because you started insulting me first.

6 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Exactly.  The dude is a trollish P.O.S.  Report his bitch ass to the mods ASAP.

I don't understand why you hate me. Only thing I said was about the Lego game trailer you posted looks childish and boring. Are you mad about that? Because if you're really mad about an opinion over a simple video game  you have a long hard life ahead of you my friend. Real talk.

20 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

They sold 100m + and had great games. Nothing wrong with that

100m + 167m = 267m bigger number of sales.

4 hours ago, WOOF said:

Come again? 

6 hours ago, HerosScrolls said:

You may feel like it wasn't a debate because you had nothing to counter any of my facts but semantics and a bunch of one-liners. Only reason I told you to grow up is because you started insulting me first.

Yes, your facts that you make up, eh? Do not blame the raptor when it bites your hand after bothering it. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

Yes, your facts that you make up, eh? Do not blame the raptor when it bites your hand after bothering it. 

Dude, just report his ass to the mods.

7 hours ago, WOOF said:

Wow. 

Finally was able to afford Super Mario Oddessey and just beat the Darker Side of the moon after 3 days of attempts. This game is great but fuck me that stage is bullshit.

Next on my list is to replay Skyrim.

Edited by Nich2440

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, Nich2440 said:

Finally was able to afford Super Mario Oddessey and just beat the Darker Side of the moon after 3 days of attempts. This game is great but fuck me that stage is bullshit.

Good stuff, I bought an extra memory card for the Switch (tiny little thing), for the first ever on a console I have to actually log on to the internet before it will accept it, which I found bizarre, only played a bit Mario Kart 8 so far, but have more time tomorrow to blitz the game.

My biggest complaint with the Switch is the controller setup. It's like an Xbox controller but they swapped the placements of the buttons so I sometimes need to look down to see what to press.

6 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

My biggest complaint with the Switch is the controller setup. It's like an Xbox controller but they swapped the placements of the buttons so I sometimes need to look down to see what to press.

Because the Switch controller is bigger lengthwise than the PS4 controller, it was weird at first stretching out the webs of my hands to reach the L&R buttons.

I give Oddessey a 9.75/10. I'd give it a 10 but I had recurring dropped inputs. Plus some unfair stages and weird design choices for how power moons are hidden.

On 6/22/2018 at 5:46 PM, Nich2440 said:

I give Oddessey a 9.75/10. I'd give it a 10 but I had recurring dropped inputs. Plus some unfair stages and weird design choices for how power moons are hidden.

Some moons felt very copy pasted, like out of the 999 moons I acquired there weren't a lot of unique ones that I would say are memorable.

Except the ones I fucking hated like jump rope.

4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Some moons felt very copy pasted, like out of the 999 moons I acquired there weren't a lot of unique ones that I would say are memorable.

Except the ones I fucking hated like jump rope.

Yeah that was what I was getting at. It was cool the first time I caught the rabbit or found the hidden star with the telescope. But after a while it was like "All right new kingdom so let's go check the telescope."

Each moon should have been a unique riddle IMO.

There's also the fact that they let you buy moons infinitely after the end game to cheat and unlock the outfits early. I thought it was required for 100% and bought a shit load.

7 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Yeah that was what I was getting at. It was cool the first time I caught the rabbit or found the hidden star with the telescope. But after a while it was like "All right new kingdom so let's go check the telescope."

Each moon should have been a unique riddle IMO.

There's also the fact that they let you buy moons infinitely after the end game to cheat and unlock the outfits early. I thought it was required for 100% and bought a shit load.

I think there were only around 800 or so moons you could acquire normally. The rest are probably going to be available via DLC, unless you purchased the rest to hit 999.