The King of Hate Forums

My reasoning for DSP to play RE7 in VR

At this point, I watch DSP to be entertained by his reactions not to watch a playthrough (that I will play myself). Nobody can deny that him playing this in VR will be way more entertaining to the viewer than just a regular old playthrough that he does every week. RE7 is a game I will end up playing day 1, and when I come to watch DSP after every game session I want to see funny instances that VR inevitably happen with a scary game like this. I just feel this particular game is a good opportunity to maximize the overall entertainment value for the playthrough.

Maybe I am in the minority? I don't know 

• Upvote 1

Everybody is saying it's not a good game to LP since it doesn't capture properly, so I think that's a pretty good reason for him not to do it in VR. It's his job.

I'll personally be playing in VR, unless I get horribly sick due to the turning.

On 1/21/2017 at 2:02 AM, TraditionalGames said:

Here's my reasoning why he shouldn't. Crouching isn't animated. your arms float in the air. Subtitles get glitched. It just looks like shit for the audience. There's also the fact that facecam is pointless as his face is covered and he'll need to take breaks after each part.

None of these reasons should be a factor because I assume you are going to play this game for yourself.

Him doing VR will be way more entertaining than a regular playthrough, once again: I watch these playthroughs for Phil's reactions to what ever happens in the game and VR heightens that, the playthrough itself I can play for myself and experience it (which I will) Facecam + VR for this game should be the way to do this.

Edited by FloydMayweather
5 hours ago, FloydMayweather said:

None of these reasons should be a factor because I assume you are going to play this game for yourself.

Him doing VR will be way more entertaining than a regular playthrough, once again: I watch these playthroughs for Phil's reactions to what ever happens in the game and VR heightens that, the playthrough itself I can play for myself and experience it (which I will) Facecam + VR for this game should be the way to do this.

Low quality videos are not a factor? Alright then.