Quaseemoto

Thoughts on the KOCC videos

171 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, TREE.99 said:

But I'm not a troll account. Is that what the excuse is nowadays when speaking objectively about Phil. You get deemed a troll account? Whatever.

To the TIYDP makers, looks like Nioh will be your next objective to make a video for KOGaming. Phil is genuinely playing bad (especially The boss fights) so it will be a real test to see how the future of this series will hold up on the channel.

You think I don't know where tree 99 comes from? Gtfo.

15 minutes ago, TREE.99 said:

Because insulting game developers because a part of the game is difficult is childish. People shitting on developers for petty reasons Is part of the reason why we don't have Half-Life 3 yet.

Now that's a good joke. Half-Life 3 isn't out because Valve are fucking garbage, they can't make a game anymore. And why should they? They get all the money they'll ever need from the store while making up failed "innovations" like the "steam machines" and memeing about VR while their absurd "flat" management structure makes the fictional company in Dilbert cartoons look productive. We very much live in a pussified world at the moment, where Bad Company 2 would not be able to be made today because one of the characters says "retard" in a side conversation and DICE would get reamed for it, sexually attractive women characters in games get bitched about endlessly, and gay jewish men scheduled to speak at Berkley gets called a "nazi" and riots break out, but I can very confidently state that no game developer is going to get hurt feelings and shut down development because they heard someone on youtube said something bad about their game angrily. Come on. Especially not in the same world where any dumb kid with a steam or social media account screeches and sends death threads to "community organizers" whenever a game announces a paid DLC they don't like or a patch that doesn't address pet issue #12 is announced.

What the world needs is to stop being so cucked, and that's going to take a lot of work in an age where petulent children whine, cry, deny reality, and call for riots because their preferred candidate lost a democratic election.

Not to mention, despite what you're trying to claim, you're also ending up comparing Phil's often-overreacting responses (which I can't fault the guy for too much; come on, four years at least of being shit on daily over what amounts to fucking nothing) to a group of people that the worst of which go so far as to analyze and predict his vacation costs and drop reputation-destroying slanderous rumors because Phil's girlfriend is younger than him.

Spoiler

You'd think that crew would lay low after the thrashing /cow/ gave them last year, but I guess their podcast being a flop didn't discourage their attention whoring.

10 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

You think I don't know where tree 99 comes from? Gtfo.

If you have some quarrel against me then that's fine, I don't think you do know where tree.99 comes from but I will not further engage with your rule breaking. If you have something personal to say, use the private message feature. Otherwise, please stop derailing the thread. It's too interesting to be locked because of your personal vendetta towards people with an objective opinion of Phil, a person you've never met physically.

7 minutes ago, 777 said:

Now that's a good joke. Half-Life 3 isn't out because Valve are fucking garbage....

blah blah derailing the thread.

Hide contents

You'd think that crew would lay low after the thrashing /cow/ gave them last year, but I guess their podcast being a flop didn't discourage their attention whoring.

What the..... you need a Snickers bar buddy.

So anyways anyone thinking about making the Nioh TIHYDP for KOGaming?

Edited by TREE.99

9 minutes ago, TREE.99 said:

If you have some quarrel against me then that's fine, I don't think you do know where tree.99 comes from but I will not further engage with your rule breaking. If you have something personal to say, use the private message feature. Otherwise, please stop derailing the thread. It's too interesting to be locked because of your personal vendetta towards people with an objective opinion of Phil, a person you've never met physically.

What the..... you need a Snickers bar buddy.

So anyways anyone thinking about making the Nioh TIHYDP for KOGaming?

I was considering it to practice my video editing. However I am not ok with doing work and someone taking all the profits. I don't believe the exposure is fair equivalance of a reward to compensate for the work done. Other YouTubers.. Those even with less subs and views than Phil compensate montage videos made by thier fans that are uploaded to thier channel.

I rarely hear a channel uploading fan made work that is monetized with the fan getting no cut of the profits. Even if its at least 10% or hell even 5% I could agree with that.. Since the work is soley editing creativity and the rest is Phil's work being used as the assets for the editing process.

However if its people doing it because they are using thier editing skills or talent for the sake of helping or supporting Phil then I can understand that. If people want to do that that's ok.. Who am I to judge what people want to do with thier time? Or judge that a person gave thier time for someone else from the good of thier heart? That's all fine and good. 

But for myself.. I would like to be compensated for my work, and that just isn't a current option right now for KOGaming.

My brother is an animator and wanted to make a cartoon animation of Phil's voice (using Phil's audio for an animation from a playthrough) but he didn't have enough time.. However I remmember Phil at least considering giving a cut for the video. But I don't know why he decided not to for a montage video. Again I even think 5% is fair as it's soley editing work.

So I wouldn't make it for KOGaming. It would be my first TIHYDP if I made it though, but those tips left earlier and the many I have seen.. I have an idea of what's good and what isn't for it if I started to make one. But I wouldn't do it for free as I have already explained. 

Maybe in the future that could change, Because I would really like to showcase my editing for a montage or something and get feedback.. But for free?? Naw. The exposure to me isn't desirable. I mean I would even say if Phil compensated the fan videos I wouldn't even care if he said he made it himself.. As I am just concerned with the feedback of the video and getting paid for my work. Doesn't matter to me who people think made it because I am only concerned with bettering my work with whatever feedback occurs. I know what I made.. I don't need attention to me over it. But that's just me.

19 minutes ago, RichterTryhard said:

I was considering it to practice my video editing. However I am not ok with doing work and someone taking all the profits. I don't believe the exposure is fair equivalance of a reward to compensate for the work done. Other YouTubers.. Those even with less subs and views than Phil compensate montage videos made by thier fans that are uploaded to thier channel.

Oh yeah I hear ya. I would want to be compensated for my work as well. The "exposure" Phil is offering isn't that enticing, especially looking at the channels that have contributed have only gotten a few subs from being featured on KO Gaming. And when I say few, I mean a few, like 4 or 5 subs. But if you do end up making it and stick it in your channel it be great to link it here, sure nobody would mind.

1 hour ago, TREE.99 said:

Because insulting game developers because a part of the game is difficult is childish. People shitting on developers for petty reasons Is part of the reason why we don't have Half-Life 3 yet.

Phil doesn't like when he gets called an idiot, moron, lazy, or being overall shit at what he's dedicated his life too. So why would it be ok for him to say these hurtful things others? Especially the people he's ultimately making money from.

This is grade school stuff people, I shouldn't have to explain this to grown adults. At least I hope I'm speaking to adults.

Wow this is incredibly stupid.

We are basically watching a show and some random things happening. Why do you take it so seriously? Are your parents developing games?

In my opinion, going to the comments section and insulting is very different when you just play a game and say random things. If you do not like a tone of a show, do not watch it or attend it.

Do not bother explaining because my mind is already made up and your explanation is stupid.

You cannot even reply to 777 lool

Edited by LastRambo341

2 hours ago, TREE.99 said:

52:53 - "Shame on you if you've ever made a TIHYDP video about me" period.

You didn't clarify anything of the sort that you typed above. You just Flat out said if you made a TIHYDP video, you contributed to your attempted murder. And just looking back at that video, I hope you understand how ridiculous that statement was in hindsight.

How do you clarify something when clarification on a point hasn't been asked for yet? That was the first time I'd EVER been able to reference how TIHYDP could have related to my being SWATed, Because I'd JUST BEEN SWATed. Since then I've elaborated MANY times that it's the people who created tons of slander about me, that created a "Bandwagon effect" of dumb, misinformed kids actually BELIEVING the slanderous stuff, is what led to one idiot prank calling the police here. That wasn't said in detail in that specific video, but it was many times later on, after people asked me about it. How do you not understand that a referencing a video almost 2 years old isn't valid in February of 2017?

You're EXACTLY the kind of person I"ve referenced a million times here: to you, the world is black and white. Because I said something once, that is ABSOLUTE, even though I've elaborated on it tons of times since then (many times IN THIS VERY THREAD) and explained the full thought process behind. Want to know who thinks the world is black and white? Simpletons.

Hello, simpleton.

3 hours ago, TREE.99 said:

Sooner or later Phil you're going to have to take a look around you and think why your fan base has dwindled into what it has and why people around the internet don't have high praise of you. And these aggressive retorts that you have really dont help either. Just make you look guilty in all honesty.

Sure, here's the answer: simpleton morons like you, who don't understand how life is, because your brains haven't matured. You think that something said years ago in a video is absolute, than nothing ever changes, nobody ever grows or changes their mind, for your own purposes. You're the worst kind of idiot, nitpicking and constantly taking everything out of context just to get all UP IN ARMS and cause drama. Fuck off, kid. The reason I have fans from the start is because they've been here for the entire ride, they can see the entire picture IN CONTEXT, and they know that I'm not a bad person overall. But a simpleton moron like you watches one video and that's it! Your mind is made up, because you're far too lazy and/or dumb to actually see the entire story.

Good riddance.

28 minutes ago, RichterTryhard said:

I think you're FAR overestimating any kind of potential income to be made by these videos. So far, the only OFFICIAL TIHYDP video has about 8k total views; I estimate it might go up to around 10-15k, tops. Guess how much money is actually made on that video? Ad-revenue wise, probably anywhere from $10-25 depending on what ads play on it, how many people use ad blocker, etc. So you're talking about a cut of a TINY amount of profit. The other problem is, data isn't even available for over 2 months after the video goes live (because YouTube analytics aren't "finalized" until 2 months later, and then they send payment to the partner networks). SO would you be willing to go through an 8-20 hour long playthrough, make a very well edited TIHYPD or montage video, just in the hopes of seeing A FEW DOLLARS in 2-3 months? Because honestly? I wouldn't either, lol.

This is not a profitable business unless you 1. have videos that get tons of views (which rarely mine do anymore) or 2. you upload in volume and get OK views on everything. The reason I'm still in business is because I DO NOT upload 1 edited video a day; I upload a bunch of raw gameplay that accumulates a total daily views that's enough to pay my bills. It's ALWAYS been like that. 

That being said, I have no way whatsoever to monetarily make an incentive to produce videos for KOGaming. I can't afford to hire anyone, and sharing the pittance that is the ad revenue is an utter joke. The most valuable think I can give is exposure and/or a sense of community (being part of the big picture, so to speak). Anything outside of that, sadly, I can't give and therefore I can understand why many people would feel it isn't worth it.

27 minutes ago, Phil said:

How do you clarify something when clarification on a point hasn't been asked for yet? That was the first time I'd EVER been able to reference how TIHYDP could have related to my being SWATed, Because I'd JUST BEEN SWATed. Since then I've elaborated MANY times that it's the people who created tons of slander about me, that created a "Bandwagon effect" of dumb, misinformed kids actually BELIEVING the slanderous stuff, is what led to one idiot prank calling the police here. That wasn't said in detail in that specific video, but it was many times later on, after people asked me about it. How do you not understand that a referencing a video almost 2 years old isn't valid in February of 2017?

You're EXACTLY the kind of person I"ve referenced a million times here: to you, the world is black and white. Because I said something once, that is ABSOLUTE, even though I've elaborated on it tons of times since then (many times IN THIS VERY THREAD) and explained the full thought process behind. Want to know who thinks the world is black and white? Simpletons.

Hello, simpleton.

Sure, here's the answer: simpleton morons like you, who don't understand how life is, because your brains haven't matured. You think that something said years ago in a video is absolute, than nothing ever changes, nobody ever grows or changes their mind, for your own purposes. You're the worst kind of idiot, nitpicking and constantly taking everything out of context just to get all UP IN ARMS and cause drama. Fuck off, kid. The reason I have fans from the start is because they've been here for the entire ride, they can see the entire picture IN CONTEXT, and they know that I'm not a bad person overall. But a simpleton moron like you watches one video and that's it! Your mind is made up, because you're far too lazy and/or dumb to actually see the entire story.

Good riddance.

I think you're FAR overestimating any kind of potential income to be made by these videos. So far, the only OFFICIAL TIHYDP video has about 8k total views; I estimate it might go up to around 10-15k, tops. Guess how much money is actually made on that video? Ad-revenue wise, probably anywhere from $10-25 depending on what ads play on it, how many people use ad blocker, etc. So you're talking about a cut of a TINY amount of profit. The other problem is, data isn't even available for over 2 months after the video goes live (because YouTube analytics aren't "finalized" until 2 months later, and then they send payment to the partner networks). SO would you be willing to go through an 8-20 hour long playthrough, make a very well edited TIHYPD or montage video, just in the hopes of seeing A FEW DOLLARS in 2-3 months? Because honestly? I wouldn't either, lol.

This is not a profitable business unless you 1. have videos that get tons of views (which rarely mine do anymore) or 2. you upload in volume and get OK views on everything. The reason I'm still in business is because I DO NOT upload 1 edited video a day; I upload a bunch of raw gameplay that accumulates a total daily views that's enough to pay my bills. It's ALWAYS been like that. 

That being said, I have no way whatsoever to monetarily make an incentive to produce videos for KOGaming. I can't afford to hire anyone, and sharing the pittance that is the ad revenue is an utter joke. The most valuable think I can give is exposure and/or a sense of community (being part of the big picture, so to speak). Anything outside of that, sadly, I can't give and therefore I can understand why many people would feel it isn't worth it.

Oh I understand your reasoning Phil. Its not that I was overestimating.. It was more the principle of it. I guess I should have clarified. To me it doesn't matter how much the video makes or how much it is or how long it takes for the payment of an artistic project being sent to a youtuber. Its the principle of it. That I am being compensated at all for my work is what I would need to do it. All based on my own principles about doing artistic projects for others.

If up front for example it was explained that a video of a montage would receive 5% profit with an estimate of total profits being 10-25$, payments expected 3-5 weeks after upload (totally random numbers I am guessing here)...Then I would be more motivated to send the video to KOGaming.. Because based on my own principles about my own artistic projects it works. If I agree to that I have no reason to complain about whats made, because I agreed to send you the video.

Edited by RichterTryhard

2 hours ago, TREE.99 said:

Phil doesn't like when he gets called an idiot, moron, lazy, or being overall shit at what he's dedicated his life too. So why would it be ok for him to say these hurtful things others? Especially the people he's ultimately making money from.

This is grade school stuff people, I shouldn't have to explain this to grown adults. At least I hope I'm speaking to adults.

So insulting devs is childish but insulting TIHYDP's aren't?  Is that what you're attempting to say?  Wouldn't the adult thing to do be to take a sober view of things and either ignore both or let both fly regardless?  

7 minutes ago, YokohamaNights said:

Here's a potential submission if Phil is interested he should contact the owner. I believe Phil said he would receive entries from this guy already.

I already posted that in the What is your favorite TIHYDP tread, But I have to agree. That is really funny. Sometimes Something that really can be considered universally funny happens. And I have to say this is one of those moments. 
If only every hater video was made with this spirit of this one. 
Oh and just to add this, this should be on KO gaming. Fred Can't possibly have a problem with that considering how it's made. 
And there is no need to contact the owner, The way he posted it it is a direct greenlight to post it as he pleases. 

Edited by BrightSideViking

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Exactly. And I am still here ever since.

1 hour ago, TheTruthCommission said:

So insulting devs is childish but insulting TIHYDP's aren't?  Is that what you're attempting to say?  Wouldn't the adult thing to do be to take a sober view of things and either ignore both or let both fly regardless?  

That is too much for them to do XD

Edited by LastRambo341

On 2/16/2017 at 2:42 AM, BrightSideViking said:

I already posted that in the What is your favorite TIHYDP tread, But I have to agree. That is really funny. Sometimes Something that really can be considered universally funny happens. And I have to say this is one of those moments. 
If only every hater video was made with this spirit of this one. 
Oh and just to add this, this should be on KO gaming. Fred Can't possibly have a problem with that considering how it's made. 
And there is no need to contact the owner, The way he posted it it is a direct greenlight to post it as he pleases. 

IIRC Fred has stated its a parody of the KOCC videos and that he doesn't want his video on KOGaming. When I first came across it I assumed it was a parody as well.

9 hours ago, RichterTryhard said:

IIRC Fred has stated its a parody of the KOCC videos and that he doesn't want his video on KOGaming. When I first came across it I assumed it was a parody as well.

He did that? How utterly disappointing. One would think that if you label your video "Official KO gaming submission" That you mean it. 
I always felt Fred And phil had like a friendly rivalry going. Or at one point even was friends. 
Which goes for most of the detractors really. 
Fuck when I watch some of the content they put out, I feel it isn't that mean spirited at all. Because the negative views about phil  often is exaggerated  to be made funny. 
Of course it is a bit hard to tell the Wheat from the chaff at some points. 
But with this video in particular I think it is clearly not to mean, or in any ways inappropriate. 
That doesn't mean that some people go to far. Or take this way beyond the realm of having fun. 
Like i came across this guy who is called something like "Theo does cringeworthy stuff" 

DSP Theo.jpg

Who is clearly this dude very interested in  DSP projecting his own personal problems. Because from what I have seen, they are kind of similar. 
Of course theo is a bit more on the "artistic" spectrum because he has some skills in art. And it seem to be his biggest interest.
  What he does with this  DSP stuff is borderline obsession 
However when you find someone interesting and basically your own big brother on the internet it is totally understandable. 
But I digress. 
When phil made the KOCC concept I saw something that would enable phil to separate the wheat from the chaff a little, where both detractors and fans could have some fun on common grounds. Like with the Twtich and stream maraton. And I still do. 
Call me silly. But I see something that both benefits detractors, and fans alike. I only which the detractors would help it with making some synergy, because if phil is successful so are they. Not everything phil does have to be analyzed with standards that are too high. Or negatively. 
When I heard Dragon killer or what ever that guy who made that TIHYDP (for KO gaming) talk about the reasoning why he did it On the SOK podcast. It almost broke my heart, and made me angry. 
Because it is like he almost said he  regretted what he did, on the bases of what benefits he would get out of it. And said he didn't recommend it to others. 
He even mentioned monetary compensation as a thing which is just ridiculous considering how little it would be. 
Not only that but I feel he broke some confidentiality between him and phil. And that just to impress the people that where listening. 
But believe me, I don't hold it against him, because the backlash when you do something deemed as beneficial to phil can be very hard to handle. 
So it is much more easy to just do a "hazzer" if you know what I mean. (not just leave quietly but score cheap points on tearing down what you once was a part of) 
I do hope we can move forward, and that we can co exist more like a community that is friendly with one and another. 
Because detractor or not. We are all in some way part of the "DSP community" And there is yet alot of fun to be had. If we allow it to happen, and not  try to constantly destroy for one and another. 

Edited by BrightSideViking
read my own post så a error and corrected it.

Fred is a piece of shit leech. The reason he made the video with EXACTLY the same tags and title as the first official TIHYDP video is to try and skew YouTube search results. I guarantee he'll continue to keep putting up videos with the same titling/tags as the first official TIHYDP, so that when people search for it, his stuff comes up too. It's the ultimate loser tactic: copy EVERYTHING to try and bite some attention from someone else, due to an innately flawed YouTube "related vids" system, because nobody would watch his dumb shit otherwise.

This is also the primary reason why Sons of Kojima show up as a "related" channel to all of my channels on YouTube, and why when you search for my vids, the detractor vids come up too. The only reason anyone even FINDS their videos is because of me, and there's no way to "fix" it because YouTube is a piece of shit website, run by dumbfuck "Ivy League" morons who don't even understand how their own stuff can be easily abused by sociopaths for personal gain.

The reason Dragonslayer regrets being the first official TIHYDP is because he's now taken the huge brunt of negativity from scumsuckers who are genuine sociopaths and WANT to actually hurt me IRL; they're angry that he submitted his video and wanted to be part of something positive/productive around me and my channels. They basically haven't let up and he probably will be getting tons of negativity for ages now because of these mentally ill fucks. And that's not right, but he saw the shit the other people took earlier in the week just for the montages, so he knew what he was getting into. And there isn't really any monetary compensation to be had - the video has almost 10k views now, which amounts to probably $5-20 in ad revenue; so even if I split it down the middle, he put far more time/effort into the video than what I can pay him for it. 

For years people love to make excuses: Phil's business is failing because he doesn't listen and doesn't change! Or because he talks down to his fans and lies/steals from them! He's all about the money!

WRONG!

It's because no matter what I do to try and improve, there are the same group of brain-sick fucks following me about, disparaging anyone who gets positive around me or my content. Nothing is ever good enough, and every single little flaw is spun into a hugely over-dramatic and slanderous scandal. They harass people on Twitter, they spam my YouTUbe comments with filth to get into TIHYDP vids, they downvote everything. When you ask them why, they spew out the same regurgitated garbage that everyone in their cult says: all things that can easily be disproved with 5 minutes of research, but which SO MANY OF THEM have made videos about, it's now considered TRUTH by a group mentality. 

And people like Fred, who consciously seek to "make fun of" everything I do, are a major part of the root of the problem. He's a piece of shit, and considering his track record, he probably always will be. The only reason he's ever had meaning in his life is because of me, and he can't detach now, for fear he'll just be lost in obscurity again. So prepare for a LONG ride from these fucks, because without me, they'll never be anything.

3 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

He did that? How utterly disappointing. One would think that if you label your video "Official KO gaming submission" That you mean it. 
I always felt Fred And phil had like a friendly rivalry going. Or at one point even was friends. 
Which goes for most of the detractors really. 
Fuck when I watch some of the content they put out, I feel it isn't that mean spirited at all. Because the negative views about phil  often is exaggerated  to be made funny. 
Of course it is a bit hard to tell the Wheat from the chaff at some points. 
But with this video in particular I think it is clearly not to mean, or in any ways inappropriate. 
That doesn't mean that some people go to far. Or take this way beyond the realm of having fun. 
Like i came across this guy who is called something like "Theo does cringeworthy stuff" 

DSP Theo.jpg

Who is clearly this dude very interested in  DSP projecting his own personal problems. Because from what I have seen, they are kind of similar. 
Of course theo is a bit more on the "artistic" spectrum because he has some skills in art. And it seem to be his biggest interest.
  What he does with this  DSP stuff is borderline obsession 
However when you find someone interesting and basically your own big brother on the internet it is totally understandable. 
But I digress. 
When phil made the KOCC concept I saw something that would enable phil to separate the wheat from the chaff a little, where both detractors and fans could have some fun on common grounds. Like with the Twtich and stream maraton. And I still do. 
Call me silly. But I see something that both benefits detractors, and fans alike. I only which the detractors would help it with making some synergy, because if phil is successful so are they. Not everything phil does have to be analyzed with standards that are too high. Or negatively. 
When I heard Dragon killer or what ever that guy who made that TIHYDP (for KO gaming) talk about the reasoning why he did it On the SOK podcast. It almost broke my heart, and made me angry. 
Because it is like he almost said he  regretted what he did, on the bases of what benefits he would get out of it. And said he didn't recommend it to others. 
He even mentioned monetary compensation as a thing which is just ridiculous considering how little it would be. 
Not only that but I feel he broke some confidentiality between him and phil. And that just to impress the people that where listening. 
But believe me, I don't hold it against him, because the backlash when you do something deemed as beneficial to phil can be very hard to handle. 
So it is much more easy to just do a "hazzer" if you know what I mean. (not just leave quietly but score cheap points on tearing down what you once was a part of) 
I do hope we can move forward, and that we can co exist more like a community that is friendly with one and another. 
Because detractor or not. We are all in some way part of the "DSP community" And there is yet alot of fun to be had. If we allow it to happen, and not  try to constantly destroy for one and another. 

Apologies.. I started watching Phil on November so its been very difficult to keep up with everything and everyone involved. All the names and events that happened that everyone references.. Its alot. Though its facinating too because I have never seen a person so polarizing to people (other than Chris-chan) that they form groups and thier own video content around them.

So yeah idk who Hazzer is and have seen Theo I think once. I only know Fred because his channel is the one that had the swatting incident footage when I was researching what had happened.

43 minutes ago, Phil said:

Fred is a piece of shit leech. The reason he made the video with EXACTLY the same tags and title as the first official TIHYDP video is to try and skew YouTube search results. I guarantee he'll continue to keep putting up videos with the same titling/tags as the first official TIHYDP, so that when people search for it, his stuff comes up too. It's the ultimate loser tactic: copy EVERYTHING to try and bite some attention from someone else, due to an innately flawed YouTube "related vids" system, because nobody would watch his dumb shit otherwise.

This is also the primary reason why Sons of Kojima show up as a "related" channel to all of my channels on YouTube, and why when you search for my vids, the detractor vids come up too. The only reason anyone even FINDS their videos is because of me, and there's no way to "fix" it because YouTube is a piece of shit website, run by dumbfuck "Ivy League" morons who don't even understand how their own stuff can be easily abused by sociopaths for personal gain.

The reason Dragonslayer regrets being the first official TIHYDP is because he's now taken the huge brunt of negativity from scumsuckers who are genuine sociopaths and WANT to actually hurt me IRL; they're angry that he submitted his video and wanted to be part of something positive/productive around me and my channels. They basically haven't let up and he probably will be getting tons of negativity for ages now because of these mentally ill fucks. And that's not right, but he saw the shit the other people took earlier in the week just for the montages, so he knew what he was getting into. And there isn't really any monetary compensation to be had - the video has almost 10k views now, which amounts to probably $5-20 in ad revenue; so even if I split it down the middle, he put far more time/effort into the video than what I can pay him for it. 

For years people love to make excuses: Phil's business is failing because he doesn't listen and doesn't change! Or because he talks down to his fans and lies/steals from them! He's all about the money!

WRONG!

It's because no matter what I do to try and improve, there are the same group of brain-sick fucks following me about, disparaging anyone who gets positive around me or my content. Nothing is ever good enough, and every single little flaw is spun into a hugely over-dramatic and slanderous scandal. They harass people on Twitter, they spam my YouTUbe comments with filth to get into TIHYDP vids, they downvote everything. When you ask them why, they spew out the same regurgitated garbage that everyone in their cult says: all things that can easily be disproved with 5 minutes of research, but which SO MANY OF THEM have made videos about, it's now considered TRUTH by a group mentality. 

And people like Fred, who consciously seek to "make fun of" everything I do, are a major part of the root of the problem. He's a piece of shit, and considering his track record, he probably always will be. The only reason he's ever had meaning in his life is because of me, and he can't detach now, for fear he'll just be lost in obscurity again. So prepare for a LONG ride from these fucks, because without me, they'll never be anything.

Phil I have to genuinely ask. Do you truly believe this group of people are sociopathic and want to harm you in real life? That if they had the chance and saw you they would take the opportunity to physically hurt you? I don't doubt that there exist someone that might.. But the entire group? The SoK and all the detractors? Or do you mean just the SoK?

Sorry to ask this like this.. But I am genuinely curious to know. As a viewer I don't know if you really believe what you are saying or if its in the heat of the moment. Like when you rage in your gameplay videos.

To clarify I am not arguing if they are sociopaths or want to harm you in real life. Only asking if you truly believe they are.

If you rather not answer thats fine too though. Its up to you my dude.

Edited by RichterTryhard

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

The reason Dragonslayer regrets being the first official TIHYDP is because he's now taken the huge brunt of negativity from scumsuckers who are genuine sociopaths and WANT to actually hurt me IRL; they're angry that he submitted his video and wanted to be part of something positive/productive around me and my channels. They basically haven't let up and he probably will be getting tons of negativity for ages now because of these mentally ill fucks. And that's not right, but he saw the shit the other people took earlier in the week just for the montages, so he knew what he was getting into.

So, his regrets has NOTHING to do with you? Are we supposed to take all your wall of texts for granted or is there any more information you want to share with us? 

fdsfdsfdsfdsfsd.jpg

So this means that Phil lied about Dragonslayer coming to him with the video because it had low views on his channel? That's not fair to Dragonslayer at all. Not cool dude.  

Edited by FatalSeabass
forgot something

Mods have to say, please sort this lot out... its not on all this slander against phil mate.literally two post guys acting billy big balls.

Edited by Amityville

13 minutes ago, FatalSeabass said:

So this means that Phil lied about Dragonslayer coming to him with the video because it had low views on his channel? That's not fair to Dragonslayer at all. Not cool dude.  

Well, he backstepped on something and now Phils response just seems like a big lie. I don't know what to think.

I don't even know what people are talking about here - DragonSlayerVlogs didn't follow up with me at all about anything. I haven't heard a single thing from him since the video went live, so anything going on with Twitter or podcasts or the like, I have no idea what's been said. I also never said anything about the definitive reason he submitted the video (i.e. low views on his channel was just a hypothesis, and I don't even remember saying that was the reason bc he never told me that). 

In regards to copyright, the issue was that I was afraid someone would try to false strike the video if he left it live on his channel. He said he'd make it private for a week or so, so that people could see it on KOGaming and NOT submit false claims against it. Any other discussion outside of that, I was never a part of.

I'm e-mailing the guy now to find out WTF is really going on.