The King of Hate Forums

Pewdiepie has been knocked off his pedestal

This means literally nothing. PewDiePie is 8 digit millionaire at this point and it ain't like he's going to end up on the streets anytime soon. Plus don't you think there's like 1,000 other partnerships dying to bring him aboard through some loophole on YouTube like Keemstar. The guy has so many endorsements and sponsorships... he's not hurting from this. I wouldn't be surprised if YouTube just said that shit to the public she keeping him signed. I don't care too much for the guys content but lets be real here.

• Upvote 1

He could still be sued by the Jewish Anti Defamation League which does exist btw, since millions of people probably saw the video and people won't forget because it's being reported on all the mainstream news sites. He was also removed from Google's preferred advertising program for safe content and the second season of his Youtube Red series was cancelled.

Mel Gibson only recently recovered from his anti semitic rant by directing a successful movie with a very small budget of less than 40 million.

I don't buy that he is antisemitic himself actually. Before Donald Trump and the rise of the alt right, he generally stayed out of politics...but he then (as in the last 4 or 5 months) became very politicized. I believe he is just following a trend and trying to cash in on the alt right.

Edited by Veera

Sounds like most of these people are more angry about his success and just want to jump down his throat out of jealousy, the other people are just people who are overly sensitive, or who I call "The Professionally Outraged". It's a non issue. People are mad at two Indian guys holding a "Death to All Jews" sign. Joke was tasteless, yes, but most of Pewdiepie's humor is tasteless. DSP's Dead Space Jew killing spree tirade is more offensive than this but he's not as successful or popular so the only thing that happened is he got kicked off a platform while still getting paid. If you can forgive DSP, you can forgive PewDiePIe. PewDiePie will continue to get paid millions whether hes on or off YT Red and Googles "Preferred" Platform, no Jews were harmed and will not be harmed in the result of this video, and the world will continue to spin. So lets just go to the Winchester, have a cold pint, and wait for this to all blow over.

Edited by AppleFlavoredOranges

Literally all of you who think that are hypocrites.

I hate Pewdiepie, I think his videos are trash, I don't watch them, but if you think he's stupid enough to say stuff like that and actually mean it then you're an idiot. If it were anyone else, whether it was Phil or another favourite Youtuber you have, you would be defending them and insisting that people can't take a joke. The mere fact that the original poster has somehow, some fucking how connected this to Phil with his last sentence, just shows he made this thread just because one person said somehing about another person.

I'm surrounded by children.

• Upvote 1

Yeah thing the same repercussions will happen to PieDiePie as what happened to Mel Gibson is quite ridiculous. 

This:

999999999.png

Compared to Mel Gibson calling a police officer a "fucking jew" and say Jews are the reason for all the wars in the world. Not the same buddy. And you're a moron if you think otherwise. Yeah PewDiePie made fun of Phils jerking off incident. Everyone did. It was funny. Get over it.

Edited by AppleFlavoredOranges

Personally pewdiepie's videos are not my cup of tea and therefore aside from one video I have never watched his channel, but I have to tip my hat to the man, to get that many subs is very impressive and I don't see any individual youtuber reaching that level ever again.

since he was dropped by his network for saying racist stuff do u think phil needs to be careful. I mean currently he doesn't say half the racist stuff he did one time but that might not mean he is safe. Pewds network had the balls to drop someone that made them millions, maybe other networks will start doing the same if they get complaints about the things being said? Any thoughts?

4 hours ago, TheDoctor said:

I mean currently he doesn't say half the racist stuff he did one time

I've never heard dsp make racist comments in a video, it's the pc mumbo jumbo that has brainwashed many of today's young generation into thinking every comment has a racial element to it.

7 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

I've never heard dsp make racist comments in a video, it's the pc mumbo jumbo that has brainwashed many of today's young generation into thinking every comment has a racial element to it.

He hasn't made racist comments out of character, he's done plenty of satire which is often quoted 100% out of context by editing.