The King of Hate Forums

How long until detractors start making TIHYDMATIHYDP videos?

Well it looks like Mr Fuchs made a parody KOCC video, and it's pretty good tbh

From here on out I think these imitation KOCCs should be referred to as DIILDOs (Detractor Imitation Intentionally Limiting Darksydephil's Outreach). The only reason these phony KOCCs will exist is to deflate Phil's attempt to reach out to the TIHYDP makers and reshape the TIHYDP scene. When you think about it, these DIILDOs counteract Phil's KOCC similar to how the KOCC counteracts TIHYDPs. If things do start getting derailed Phil is going to have to milk the KOCC harder than he's ever milked KOCC before. 

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Pochomex said:

I mean, its not like his group of bullies and him have anything better to do with their miserable lives is it?

The new KOCC video is miles better than any of their childish jokes about Leanne and Phil suffering an ILLNESS.

Edited by Amityville
  • Upvote 1
On 2/14/2017 at 2:55 PM, GuessWhat said:

Maybe like a day or two.

14 hours ago, Pochomex said:

From here on out I think these imitation KOCCs should be referred to as DIILDOs (Detractor Imitation Intentionally Limiting Darksydephil's Outreach). The only reason these phony KOCCs will exist is to deflate Phil's attempt to reach out to the TIHYDP makers and reshape the TIHYDP scene. When you think about it, these DIILDOs counteract Phil's KOCC similar to how the KOCC counteracts TIHYDPs. If things do start getting derailed Phil is going to have to milk the KOCC harder than he's ever milked KOCC before. 

I was right. Did I win.

6 hours ago, Tahdel said:

If it doesn't take long for them to make a video it means they don't have a girlfriend or they would rather spend their free time editing someone else's video in a negative fashion instead of playing a fun video game or going outside.

I've been with my girlfriend nearly eleven years now, but there's nothing wrong with being single! I imagine most of them probably don't have girlfriends, but then I know plenty of people with girlfriends who are just as lonely.

That said, I do find it an odd way to spend your time. Maybe they are just very talented video editors,l. But between making TIHYDP, following Phil's streams, holding their multiple hours long streams etc. It does seem like they could be doing something more worthwhile.

Is Phil even worth it? He's a small YouTuber. And according to them, a small and failing YouTuber. So, it just seems odd, but everyone has their kicks I guess?

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 5:45 AM, MyFunnyValentine said:

That said, I do find it an odd way to spend your time. Maybe they are just very talented video editors,l. But between making TIHYDP, following Phil's streams, holding their multiple hours long streams etc. It does seem like they could be doing something more worthwhile.

Is Phil even worth it? He's a small YouTuber. And according to them, a small and failing YouTuber. So, it just seems odd, but everyone has their kicks I guess?

What I find hilarious is that they think they're doing God's work when they "expose" Phil, and what's funnier is that they're serious about it.

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, skysands2008 said:

What I find hilarious is that they think they're doing God's work when they "expose" Phil, and what's funnier is that they're serious about it.

you'd know, since you said it yourself that you used to make TIHYDP videos. btw how many subs did you get from all the KOCC exposure? You must be very happy for not working for free, right? :)

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, mag1cal_man said:

you'd know, since you said it yourself that you used to make TIHYDP videos. btw how many subs did you get from all the KOCC exposure? You must be very happy for not working for free, right? :)

Yes I used to, but I don't now. I wasn't even asociated with that group before.I don't ramble about Phil in my Twitter and YT channel. The idea of gathering men just to ramble about Phil for hours is just...really weird and pathetic.

Bless their souls, I hope they find something better to do.

About the subs. I received 14 and that's fine by me. I'm really not obsessed with subs and I don't upload to my channel like I used to be.  

"B-b-but you're doing it for FREE!" yes. Just like drawing for people for free. I don't charge money for requests. I don't know why you have a problem with that.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, skysands2008 said:

Yes I used to, but I don't now. I wasn't even asociated with that group before.I don't ramble about Phil in my Twitter and YT channel. The idea of gathering men just to ramble about Phil for hours is just...really weird and pathetic.

Bless their souls, I hope they find something better to do.

About the subs. I received 14 and that's fine by me. I'm really not obsessed with subs and I don't upload to my channel like I used to be.  

"B-b-but you're doing it for FREE!" yes. Just like drawing for people for free. I don't charge money for requests. I don't know why you have a problem with that.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Maybe people just want to make videos for fun

17 hours ago, skysands2008 said:

Oh i have absolutely no problem with that, i'm reminding you that you literally worked for free (phil makes money from YT) for a guy who would rapidly call you a moron simply for giving him criticism on a bad day, and you know he would.

12 hours ago, TheTruthCommission said:

I've heard monetizing TIHYDP videos is a big no no for these detractors so I take it they make their videos for free?  To then slate skysands for making videos for free seems a bit counter productive, at best a waste of time.

It took me 2 to 3 seconds to type that message, so it's not counter productive or a waste of time, i'm enjoying myself with the whole DSP situation, everything about it is enormously entertaining...

2 hours ago, mag1cal_man said:

It took me 2 to 3 seconds to type that message, so it's not counter productive or a waste of time, i'm enjoying myself with the whole DSP situation, everything about it is enormously entertaining...

I was talking about those people in general not you as a singular entity. But good for you I guess if something like that entertains you, you'll never be bored will you?

24 minutes ago, TheTruthCommission said:

I was talking about those people in general not you as a singular entity. But good for you I guess if something like that entertains you, you'll never be bored will you?

Yea its a big no no to monetize DSP content when its reuploaded. Of course there is a few that do and they usually call them out on it.