The King of Hate Forums

What is your favorite TIHYDP?

Well color me surprised. It's nice to see Phil open up to the fact that some of his fans also find entertainment in TIHYDP style videos. I guess we don't have hide the fact that we like those vids anymore out of fear of punishment. 

So what TIHYDP videos have you seen and which is your favorite? I've just started watching RatselSanger's "DSP's Top 50 Ass-Beatings" and it's great. The parts are huge but it's worth it. Still waiting on #30-21. His earlier video "DSP's No-Health Tragedy" is probably one of my favorite DSP-related videod ever. If anything I think Phil should reach out to the guy and see if there would be a way to feature those vids in KOGaming.

TIHYDP Black mesa. The fact that phil didn't master the crouch jump, but stubbornly made it very far with using the environment, and the game physics to not use it. I mean it is just so good. Of all the DSP related stuff I have shown my friends. This is what most of them agree is the best... 
It is something phil can be proud that he is the prime source of. 

Oh I must add that Half Life is one of my all time favorite games ever. And that makes it extra funny. 
This is the best part. And I would have to admit my favorite DSP moment of all time. 

Edited by BrightSideViking
  • Upvote 1

I also really liked Fred Fuchs' TIHYDP of Scarface. Considering how his SoK image is so often linked to Tony Montana it was almost poetic that this TIHYDP even happened, much less that Fred Fuchs' himself made it.

On the side: I might disagree with him but Fred is a pretty charming guy and easy to listen to. A guilty pleasure, I confess.

I take it all back. This should go up on KO gaming I am not even kidding. This have to be the funniest TIHYDP I have seen. 
You all know Fred Fuchs probably. He is the Supreme commander of The SOK. And he made a KOCC contribution. And it is easiest the funniest thing I have seen Ever of phil satire. 
Man if there was a thing done to at least bridge the gap between haters and fans just a little. This would be it. 
Because even if it was mean spirited it does not come across that way. IT is just to quirky hahaha! Well done! 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, BrightSideViking said:

I take it all back. This should go up on KO gaming I am not even kidding. This have to be the funniest TIHYDP I have seen. 
You all know Fred Fuchs probably. He is the Supreme commander of The SOK. And he made a KOCC contribution. And it is easiest the funniest thing I have seen Ever of phil satire. 
Man if there was a thing done to at least bridge the gap between haters and fans just a little. This would be it. 
Because even if it was mean spirited it does not come across that way. IT is just to quirky hahaha! Well done! 

joke.png

Just reading the comments in that last TIHYDP by that sok guy I found to my surprise that it was more educational that I thought at first glance.  Maybe learning that the people who made those comments can barely spell simple words isn't anything special but still, I left the video knowing more than when I started the viewing and when you really sit back and analyze it, that's all anyone can ask when hitting that play arrow.

Edited by TheTruthCommission
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, TheTruthCommission said:

Just reading the comments in that last TIHYDP by that sok guy I found to my surprise that it was more educational that I thought at first glance.  Maybe learning that the people who made those comments can barely spell simple words isn't anything special but still, I left the video knowing more than when I started the viewing and when you really sit back and analyze it, that's all anyone can ask when hitting that play arrow.

iwkoqt.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/02/2017 at 11:28 PM, TheTruthCommission said:

Thats what happens when they get home schooled.