The King of Hate Forums
Tahdel

New exo-planets found!

NASA just announced 3 exo-planets close to Earth's size are within a star's habitable zone. The star is only 40 light years away called TRAPPIST-1

• Like 1

Just now, Amityville said:

Well that was a fucking boring announcement was hoping them to announce they found aliens on this planet - the SOK!

Really dude.  Did you just call something special boring and decided to make a joke about the SOK?

• Upvote 3

Yeah that was really dumb.

Cool discovery though, too bad it would take impossibly long to reach them unless we learn to travel at light speed. Even at light speed we would all be old men by the time we reached them. Perhaps one day we'll advance enough to be able to send humans out there on a long voyage never to return in order to prolong the life of our race.

Edited by KGhaleon

On 2/22/2017 at 2:24 PM, Tahdel said:

NASA just announced 3 exo-planets close to Earth's size are within a star's habitable zone. The star is only 40 light years away called TRAPPIST-1

That's cool news!

I wouldn't be surprised, if they find more planets and planetary systems, in our galaxy. 

Quite interesting. However I'm more concerned about this planet, specially about the threats against freedom of speech, and about the existence of blatant stupidity from politicians and how they get away with it.

[I know the thread is dedicated to the exo-planets topic, I'm just throwing this out as an opinion.]