The King of Hate Forums

About Those Losers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm willing to bet quite a few of these haters who believe Phils Last Nazi in Space from Dead Space 2 to be racist and disgusting were only a few short days ago defending Pewdiepies more outrageous be

I have to ask you this: are you retarded? Do you REALLY think that everything I've ever said is 100% true? Anyone with an iota of intelligence knows that MOST stuff I say while gaming is jokes. T

So according to your logic, the writers of South Park and Monty Python are racist too? Ok then.

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, skysands2008 said:

"We don't want to hurt Phil! We want him to improve!" Yeah. What ever you say, losers lol

When do you think they'll get tired of this "movement"? More 4 years from now?

Screenshot_2017-03-05-23-42-14-1.png

The hater group likes to accuse dsp of sexism, now I am fairly certain it was pridefulzombie or the other female in the group who once called dsp a tool, which is an insult to a male, wouldn't that make a woman who says that a sexist, their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Talking about them gives them power, gets them noticed and that attention drives their trolling. I stopped talking about them so I suggest all you guys do the same.

There's enough topics on this forum about them.

Edited by KGhaleon
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Talking about them gives them power, gets them noticed and that attention drives their trolling. I stopped talking about them so I suggest all you guys do the same.

There's enough topics on this forum about them.

Unfortunately, ignoring them no longer works.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

It makes them stroooonnngeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! 

lol

1 hour ago, Tehsmod3 said:

Just a question guys. 

You have an internet based company and you are about to do business with a random person on the internet. Would you like to know how is that other person behaves on the internet?

if i had that company, my answer is definitely yes

1 hour ago, TheTruthCommission said:

I'm willing to bet quite a few of these haters who believe Phils Last Nazi in Space from Dead Space 2 to be racist and disgusting were only a few short days ago defending Pewdiepies more outrageous behaviour and that Nero guys NAMBLA leanings as nothing to get upset about.

You know what they say about making assumptions...

Also, devil's advocate time, PewDiePie's fiverr bit actually had a point and a joke. It didn't work, but there was a joke there. Phil's "Last Nazi in Space" bit from the DS2 demo? There wasn't really a joke there. He was just pretending to be a nazi and laughing. But that was a long time ago so it doesn't really matter at this point.

4 minutes ago, HandsomeJack said:

You know what they say about making assumptions...

Also, devil's advocate time, PewDiePie's fiverr bit actually had a point and a joke. It didn't work, but there was a joke there. Phil's "Last Nazi in Space" bit from the DS2 demo? There wasn't really a joke there. He was just pretending to be a nazi and laughing. But that was a long time ago so it doesn't really matter at this point.

There is such a thing called satire which Phil was doing in Dead Space 2. Anyone complaining about it would also have to object to work like Monty Python's Life Of Brian, which I doubt they would which highlights the hypocrisy.

Edited by Amityville
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Amityville said:

There is such a thing called satire which Phil was doing in Dead Space 2. Anyone complaining about it would also have to object to work like Monty Python's Life Of Brian, which I doubt they would which highlights the hypocrisy.

That's an example of fake pc outrage, which the haters like to indulge in when it comes to dsp.

• Upvote 1

You know.. I know this is just me.. But when it comes to criticism it doesn't matter the intentions of the person IMO.

I am the kind of person that if you hate me yet gave me a very insulting message about me yet still had criticism within those insults I would not dismiss the message.

Criticism is criticism.. And to invalidate the entire message over the insults or hatred would be a missed opportunity IMO.

I think a person's haters are the second best critics, the first being yourself. Because they want to see the flaws and point them out. I would love that.

If I do or say something that pisses you off please don't hesitate to criticise me, because even if its a hateful message you may still have a point I can look into.

Its like those people who say "do as I say not as I do" admitting they are hypocrites but still give good advice. Advice is advice no matter where its coming from or the intentions of the person giving it. 

Anyway.. I know I am rambling a bit.. But I truly believe what I said. I don't invalidate anyone's perception on things because they always have a reason for it.. Even if its a petty reason coming from an insecurity its a reason none the less.

As far as the detractors are concerned. I feel they make good points and helpful advice regardless of thier intentions IMO.

Whether anyone wants to listen to those and block out the hatred is up to them. Its totally ok if you feel that thier intentions invalidates whatever they say, its your perception and belief after all. I just don't think thats the case for myself.

But I am not a public figure or youtuber so I can't really say much about how it should be handled.. But thats how I feel about the whole thing. 

In my life I learned alot from people who hated me.. Because I saw what was wrong due to thier hatred. And eventually they had nothing to hate anymore. And it wasn't that I was changing who I was.. It was me growing as a person. 

Anyway, as I always say. I wish you good luck Phil :)

P.S. as a side note.. My only criticism with Phil is when he insults the developers of the game he is playing to an extreme level. He will call them amateurs and "stupid fucks" who should lose thier jobs, be fired, and never allowed to make a game again (he said this in his  FF15 pt).

And I have noticed him doing it more and more to the point its during a time where he was making thr mistake or didn't understand something.. Yet blames the developers and insults them :( it just makes me uncomfortable to watch... He wants devs to be fired.. But gets upset when haters say the same to him too.. Idk.. Please don't take it the wrong way. I know Phil may say he was just in the moment and its not serious.. But isn't that the same reason detractors say about thier comments too?....Just my opinion on the matter, and is genuinely something that makes me stop watching :/

And I want to watch.. But when that happens and I see that.. It just makes me feel bad for watching when I was JUST enjoying the commentary. Nioh was another example of this.. Wanted to watch but couldn't because of what he said.. Making me feel uncomfortable.

Edited by RichterTryhard
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, RichterTryhard said:

P.S. as a side note.. My only criticism with Phil is when he insults the developers of the game he is playing to an extreme level. He will call them amateurs and "stupid fucks" who should lose thier jobs, be fired, and never allowed to make a game again (he said this in his  FF15 pt).

And I have noticed him doing it more and more to the point its during a time where he was making thr mistake or didn't understand something.. Yet blames the developers and insults them :( it just makes me uncomfortable to watch... He wants devs to be fired.. But gets upset when haters say the same to him too.. Idk.. Please don't take it the wrong way. I know Phil may say he was just in the moment and its not serious.. But isn't that the same reason detractors say about thier comments too?....Just my opinion on the matter, and is genuinely something that makes me stop watching :/

And I want to watch.. But when that happens and I see that.. It just makes me feel bad for watching when I was JUST enjoying the commentary. Nioh was another example of this.. Wanted to watch but couldn't because of what he said.. Making me feel uncomfortable.

Are you seriously that sensitive??

It is just a pure reaction, is your mother a game developer or something?

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

Are you seriously that sensitive??

It is just a pure reaction, is your mother a game developer or something?

Sensitive? Hmm I am not sure. I just find it distasteful and mean spirited.. Like it didn't feel funny to me.. Its like when he says all the TIHYDP people were mentally ill or the detractors are sociopaths.. That kind of stuff makes me uncomfortable to see. 

Call me a baby, sensitive, it doesn't reslly matter.. Its how I feel and reacted to it. My brother is a game developer though.. But it has nothing to do with that. 

Does that help? I can't quite explain it.. Its just a feeling and reaction I have. Everything else he says doesn't really bother me in his playthroughs.

Edited by RichterTryhard
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, VivekPharaoh said:

Threads like this... Why do they exist lmao. Guess people somehow still don't know that threads like this is what trolls feed off of. 

I still find it to be very interesting discussion. But that's just me. People have alot.pf different thoughts on the whole situation and I like reading their post whether its positive or negative.

4 hours ago, RichterTryhard said:

Sensitive? Hmm I am not sure. I just find it distasteful and mean spirited.. Like it didn't feel funny to me.. Its like when he says all the TIHYDP people were mentally ill or the detractors are sociopaths.. That kind of stuff makes me uncomfortable to see. 

Don't know about them being mentally ill or sociopaths, but the personal insults and dog whistling they do are potentially very dangerous, as we all know there are some people that use youtube who are not right in the head (just look at the youtube comments section for evidence) and they likely use what TIHYDP people say as motivation to do crazy things to dsp, like that nutcase who pretended to be a female moderator. 

• Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

Don't know about them being mentally ill or sociopaths, but the personal insults and dog whistling they do are potentially very dangerous, as we all know there are some people that use youtube who are not right in the head (just look at the youtube comments section for evidence) and they likely use what TIHYDP people say as motivation to do crazy things to dsp, like that nutcase who pretended to be a female moderator. 

While that is true we don't actually know where thier motivations came from or how they came to the conclusion to do what they did. Also the youtube comment section is full of anoniminity..which has been proven to make people say or do things they would otherwise not say or do to a resl life person because there are nearly no consequences.

I myself am mentally Ill.. So as such I don't see those actions as that from.what I understand.. But more like a teenager not understanding thier own consequences..poor patenting, poor school environment.. Or just for the lols to them.. Lots of factors could be the case, and again the.anoniminity adds to it. But that's just my opinion.

Mentally Ill implies low functioning and damage to oneself and others around them.. Its very possible.. But I dont personally believe one action like that can confirm such a diagnosis IMO. A high functioning mentally ill person also would not likely spend the time to do that as they would have more extreme actions.

But I can understand why people believe that to be the case.