Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

What do people think of this?


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, TheWright said:

 

Wow these two comments, you are pretty much calling Leanna a leech and I don't think that's fair to say when you don't know at all what happened between the two of them and how much she contributed in the house. Also I hope you two find better women because both those statements are total bullshit.

I never said Leanna was like that, i was talking about Phil meeting other women in the future and they could prefer that lifestyle. I've met many women who were like that and i've currently got a girlfriend who is not like that at all. Now get out of your moms basement and stop creating sock accounts trying to act like my opinion is offending you, theres more to life then Phil's personal life. 

 

4 hours ago, ilscuro said:

I've never read so much crap in all my life, you have been seeing the wrong women if you really believe that.

Just because you think my opinion is crap doesn't mean it's untrue. My opinion is based on experiences i've went through in my life which doesn't really concern you and i have a right to my opinion. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What in the holy blue hell is going on here??? *puts on bucket helmet* It's time to SHUT THIS DOWN!

Think about what drgnkiller does and replace him with Phil... he would be hung drawn and quartered for it. Its just bullying on a huge scale.

LMAO shouldn't you get back to your girlfriend before she starts treating you like your 'previous exes'   Apologies to Phil and other members for taking over this thread, i just felt i had t

Posted Images

18 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:

True, nowadays when you have a partner it's expensive as hell. As the women expects you to pay for everything and buy them loads of gifts otherwise it means you don't love them. 

that's kind of sexist thing to say, dude.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlonderSTS said:

that's kind of sexist thing to say, dude.

Hardly sexist when it's true. So you're telling me when you go on a date and you refuse to pay and let the women pay she will see you again? 99.9% chance of that happening mate. That's how society is so it's hardly sexist, this whole feminist bullshit these days is seriously ridiculous you get offended at every little thing like little babies and start name calling everyone sexist. Grow a pair. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:

Just because you think my opinion is crap doesn't mean it's untrue. My opinion is based on experiences i've went through in my life which doesn't really concern you and i have a right to my opinion. 

Yes you are entitled to your opinion and i couldn't give a shiny shite about your personal life, but to denigrate and suggest all women are like that is fucked up, you must have had some terrible experiences,

Edited by ilscuro
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ilscuro said:

Yes you are entitled to your opinion and i couldn't give a shiny shite about your personal life, but to denigrate and suggest all women are like that is fucked up, you must have had some terrible experiences,

Where did i say ALL women are like that? Can you distinguish the difference between "nowadays" and "all"? My girlfriend isn't like that at all and we are happy. However all my previous ex WERE like that and even my girlfriend admits MOST women are like this. 

I find it so funny how Phil's ill stalkers are saying i'm sexist yet they kept insulting Leanna everyday on her appearance, calling her Phil's daughter and calling her a leech. Yet i'm the one who is sexist? You people are funny. Here screenshot this post and post it on your social media you bunch of spotty faced greasy nerds. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, HomerSimpson said:

Where did i say ALL women are like that? Can you distinguish the difference between "nowadays" and "all"? My girlfriend isn't like that at all and we are happy. However all my previous ex WERE like that and even my girlfriend admits MOST women are like this. 

I find it so funny how Phil's ill stalkers are saying i'm sexist yet they kept insulting Leanna everyday on her appearance, calling her Phil's daughter and calling her a leech. Yet i'm the one who is sexist? You people are funny. Here screenshot this post and post it on your social media you bunch of spotty faced greasy nerds. 

19 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:
19 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:

True, nowadays when you have a partner it's expensive as hell. As the women expects you to pay for everything and buy them loads of gifts otherwise it means you don't love them. 

Certainly looks like you meant all women to me.

 And trying to hide behind 'you're all trolls' won't wash with me, i've never ever insulted Phil or his (ex) girlfriend, i've been a member here a lot longer than you, if i was a 'troll' i think they would have figured that out by now, you need to grow up, no wonder your exes treated you like that? 

It's you that sounds like a spotty teenager.

Nothing you could do lol

Edited by ilscuro
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ilscuro said:

 

I wasnt talking about you, im talking about the ill twitter stalkers. It joined both my posts together now calm your tits and get a life, everyone has their own opinion on matters so cry in a corner. You can't even tell the difference to "nowadays" and "all" don't skip school buddy, 

Edited by HomerSimpson
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HomerSimpson said:

I wasnt talking about you, im talking about the ill twitter stalkers. It joined both my posts together now calm your tits and get a life, everyone has their own opinion on matters so cry in a corner. 

Ok Mr keyboard warrior :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO shouldn't you get back to your girlfriend before she starts treating you like your 'previous exes'

 

Apologies to Phil and other members for taking over this thread, i just felt i had to defend women when Homer(sic) stereotyped them all as being money grabbers.

So Homer i'll leave you to your wet dreams thread pal.

Ciao

Edited by ilscuro
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HomerSimpson said:

I never said Leanna was like that, i was talking about Phil meeting other women in the future and they could prefer that lifestyle. I've met many women who were like that and i've currently got a girlfriend who is not like that at all. Now get out of your moms basement and stop creating sock accounts trying to act like my opinion is offending you, theres more to life then Phil's personal life. 

 

Just because you think my opinion is crap doesn't mean it's untrue. My opinion is based on experiences i've went through in my life which doesn't really concern you and i have a right to my opinion. 

Wow you went really defensive when all I said is it sucks that you've gone through that and find someone BETTER for you to change your opinion on women and to be careful what you say because you agreed with the other guy who pretty much called Leanna a leech when you said true. Never mind telling me there is more to life then Phils personal shit which yeah I agree, which is why I didn't talk about Phils personal life, in fact I told you not to talk about his personal shit because you don't know all the facts of the situation and it's wrong to assume shit, keep in mind I'm talking to the other guy as well, not just you.

6 hours ago, ilscuro said:

LMAO shouldn't you get back to your girlfriend before she starts treating you like your 'previous exes'

 

Apologies to Phil and other members for taking over this thread, i just felt i had to defend women when Homer(sic) stereotyped them all as being money grabbers.

So Homer i'll leave you to your wet dreams thread pal.

Ciao

I don't think you proved your point very well man, you immediately went to insulting the guy when he's clearly on the defensive which just because he did it doesn't make it right for you to do it also and didn't contribute anything to the argument. I mean he has had experiences with women who have done that and immediately said that he doesn't think all women are like that but you kept using the old quote as if he's lying or something. He admitted to saying he didn't think all women are like that what more did you want? No reason to go back and forth and get hostile when the point was made the minute he responded. The other guy on the other hand is the fucked up one but you seemed to ignore him so good job defending women by letting the worst comment of the bunch go.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TheWright said:

Wow you went really defensive when all I said is it sucks that you've gone through that and find someone BETTER for you to change your opinion on women and to be careful what you say because you agreed with the other guy who pretty much called Leanna a leech when you said true. Never mind telling me there is more to life then Phils personal shit which yeah I agree, which is why I didn't talk about Phils personal life, in fact I told you not to talk about his personal shit because you don't know all the facts of the situation and it's wrong to assume shit, keep in mind I'm talking to the other guy as well, not just you.

I don't think you proved your point very well man, you immediately went to insulting the guy when he's clearly on the defensive which just because he did it doesn't make it right for you to do it also and didn't contribute anything to the argument. I mean he has had experiences with women who have done that and immediately said that he doesn't think all women are like that but you kept using the old quote as if he's lying or something. He admitted to saying he didn't think all women are like that what more did you want? No reason to go back and forth and get hostile when the point was made the minute he responded. The other guy on the other hand is the fucked up one but you seemed to ignore him so good job defending women by letting the worst comment of the bunch go.

From what I understand when stuff like this occurs the person questioning what they believe is the "sexist" remark also believes the person saying it is sexist. 

Because of this they set out to point out and prove it as such. However when the individual who said the remark claims they are not sexist and elaborates on thier remark, the other person believes they are lying and backpedaling. 

At that point there will be no resolution. Because of the "sexist" remark they are forever labeled sexist regardless what they say after to that person. 

So yeah.. I think that's what happened here. It also doesnt help if the person being questioned and accused becomes very defensive and insults others who disagree with them. It just stokes the fires and convinces others they aren't genuine.. Hence the belief of backpedaling. 

I don't believe Homer is sexist.. But I also don't believe anyone who disagrees with his remark is some hater sock account. We gotta start giving credit to people as thier own in this community instead of these overused labels imo. The reflexive infammatory reactions, the condescending tones, heavy mental health labeling. We could do better guys.

Phil alwaya wants positivity right? Then why are people in the communuty looking for these people, bringing them up, fighting Phil's battles, and treating anyone against Phil as if they're the devil?..

We can all be better than that. Let's calm down and move on. Phil is in a stressful point in his career.. So let's keep it focused. His own forums shouldn't be riddled with this crap. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ilscuro said:

Yes you are entitled to your opinion and i couldn't give a shiny shite about your personal life, but to denigrate and suggest all women are like that is fucked up, you must have had some terrible experiences,

Not sure if he said ALL women are like that, but certainly the certain TWITTER user who brought 90% of socks here who said NONE are like that is wrong (since they are too young). :smile: 

But then, if you never ever lived with a woman you can't really say fuck all about this :wink:not assuming you are though :smile:

Edited by Amityville
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RichterTryhard said:

From what I understand when stuff like this occurs the person questioning what they believe is the "sexist" remark also believes the person saying it is sexist. 

Because of this they set out to point out and prove it as such. However when the individual who said the remark claims they are not sexist and elaborates on thier remark, the other person believes they are lying and backpedaling. 

At that point there will be no resolution. Because of the "sexist" remark they are forever labeled sexist regardless what they say after to that person. 

So yeah.. I think that's what happened here. It also doesnt help if the person being questioned and accused becomes very defensive and insults others who disagree with them. It just stokes the fires and convinces others they aren't genuine.. Hence the belief of backpedaling. 

I don't believe Homer is sexist.. But I also don't believe anyone who disagrees with his remark is some hater sock account. We gotta start giving credit to people as thier own in this community instead of these overused labels imo. The reflexive infammatory reactions, the condescending tones, heavy mental health labeling. We could do better guys.

Phil alwaya wants positivity right? Then why are people in the communuty looking for these people, bringing them up, fighting Phil's battles, and treating anyone against Phil as if they're the devil?..

We can all be better than that. Let's calm down and move on. Phil is in a stressful point in his career.. So let's keep it focused. His own forums shouldn't be riddled with this crap. 

This is a really good post, props man. However if you look at what Phil does in the forums, what gets his responses? Criticism and hate, I think the community wants to talk to Phil and he has kind of caused that, they defend him because they know he is going to be talking on that thread or ranting about something someone said. Phil uses a lot of the things you just said that we shouldn't do so I imagine people will copy that in order to be noticed and these threads always tend to be noticed more then anything. I don't think the insults will go away until Phil stops using them himself as he lets everyone else think it's okay to react that way. 

10 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Not sure if he said ALL women are like that, but certainly the certain TWITTER user who brought 90% of socks here who said NONE are like that is wrong (since they are too young). :smile: 

But then, if you never ever lived with a woman you can't really say fuck all about this :wink:not assuming you are though :smile:

Hope you aren't talking about me as I've got nothing to hide ; )

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Not sure if he said ALL women are like that, but certainly the certain TWITTER user who brought 90% of socks here who said NONE are like that is wrong (since they are too young). :smile: 

But then, if you never ever lived with a woman you can't really say fuck all about this :wink:not assuming you are though :smile:

I've been married for 20 years mate trust me i speak from experience :)

 

I don't normally post on this forum because it always leads to drama, i'll just go back to reading from now on :)

Edited by ilscuro
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ilscuro said:

I've been married for 20 years mate trust me i speak from experience :)

How many women are you married to? Pretty sure he didn't say ALL women. It's pretty dumb to say because one woman is not like that = none are. Just sayin' :wink:

Anyway, you're going massively off-topic by fencing off Homer. :wink:

The poster the thread is about is massively encouraging attacks on this thread. It's quite amusing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Phil locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...