The King of Hate Forums

Games that you want to see have a HD remake/collection release

Moved to Gaming discussion. Please make sure threads are posted in the relative sections.

​My apologies on that. Thanks for putting the post into the right category. I was in a rush when making this thread and kinda forgot that I put into the wrong category. Thanks again Static :)

The tile explains it all. For me, I want to see a Timesplitters HD Collection of having all the three original games and also having a Manhunt HD Collection of having both the first and second games.

​Yes!

I would also love to see the Metroid Prime games in HD. Wasn't a big fan of MP3 but the first two (especially MP1) were stellar. 

Twilight Princess would be another game I'd love to have in HD. 

• Upvote 2

​How the hell did they mess up on Jak And Daxter for Vita when Final Fantasy X/X-2 run perfectly on there?

​ No idea number 1 runs fine but 2 and 3 suffer with low fps especially 3 and they haven't even tried to update the game to fix it only update they released was so the instruction book was in more languages  

The Timesplitter series. Someone was supposed to be making a remake of them but I haven't heard about it for quite a while.

​There is a group of people that are making a TS game for the PC: Timesplitters Rewind. There was also a petition to make a HD Collection of the Timesplitters games but nothing happened to it sadly :(