The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

58f66d3571bbe_Avengers_Infinity_War_logo_update(1).jpg.75165468da18da5e9e30ed8fcc31ec01.jpg

Director: The Russo Brothers (Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Civil War

Release Date: May 4th 2018

Plot: The Avengers, torn apart after the events of Captain America: Civil War, join forces with the Guardians of the Galaxy to battle Thanos, who is trying to amass the Infinity Stones for a gauntlet that will give him dominion over space, time, and all reality.

The Cast

Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man:

The leader and benefactor of the Avengers who is a self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist with electromechanical suits of armor of his own making. Co-director Joe Russo said that "Tony senses this greater threat approaching, so he is doing everything in his power to keep the Earth safe."

Josh Brolin as Thanos:

A powerful being who longs to collect all of the Infinity Stones in order to conquer the universe. Co-screenwriter Stephen McFeely noted that Thanos wants to amass the Infinity Stones so he can "re-balance the universe as he sees it. In addition to providing the voice for the character, Brolin performed motion capture on set. On choosing to portray Thanos, Brolin said that his "good friend" Marvel Studios co-president Louis D'Esposito "called me up and started talking about this thing. It was nice because I could intimately talk to him about it. What I liked. What I didn't like about the whole idea of it... It was really exciting because of the possibilities that it could become. Not as an idea or as a blockbuster, but just as something different. It's a character mentality." Brolin was looking to explore the humanity of the character, saying there are "parts of him that are unfounded to me, which will be found." Producer Kevin Feige talked about the character's role in Infinity War, saying that "in a movie that has a lot of characters, you could almost go so far as to say he is the main character, and that’s a bit of a departure from what we've done before [with other villains], but that was appropriate for" this film.

Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner / Hulk: An Avenger and a genius scientist who, because of exposure to gamma radiation, transforms into a monster when enraged or agitated.

Tom Hiddleston as Loki: Thor's adoptive brother and nemesis based on the deity of the same name.

Chris Evans as Steve Rogers: The leader of a faction of Avengers and a World War II veteran, who was enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum and frozen in suspended animation before waking up in the modern world and the superhero formerly known as Captain America. The Russo brothers hinted that Rogers would no longer go by Captain America in the film, explaining, "I think him dropping that shield [at the end of Captain America: Civil War] is him letting go of that identity" and "admitting that certainly the identity of Captain America was in conflict with the very personal choice that he was making."oe Russo added, "His responsibility to himself is now in conflict with his responsibility to others, and he will struggle to resolve that. His road forward involves figuring out who Steve Rogers is without the shield."

Chris Hemsworth as Thor:

An Avenger and the crown prince of Asgard, based on the Norse mythological deity of the same name. Joe Russo stated that Thor's storyline picks up after the events of Thor: Ragnarok, which finds him in a "very profound... very interesting place" and gives him "a real emotional motivation after that."

Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton / Hawkeye: A master archer and former agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., who is a member of Rogers' faction of Avengers.

Chris Pratt as Peter Quill / Star-Lord:

The half-human, half-alien leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy who was abducted from Earth as a child and raised by a group of alien thieves and smugglers called the Ravagers.

Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch: A member of Rogers' faction of Avengers, who can harness magic and engage in hypnosis and telekinesis.

Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier: An enhanced assassin and Rogers' ally and best friend, who reemerged brainwashed after being thought killed in action during World War II.

Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange:

A neurosurgeon who, after a car accident that led to a journey of healing, discovered the hidden world of magic and alternate dimensions and becomes a Master of the Mystic Arts. Aaron Lazar will serve as Cumberbatch's stand-in during filming, until the latter completes filming on The Current War. At that point, Cumberbatch will re-shoot scenes where his face needs to be seen.

Paul Bettany as Vision: An android and Avenger created using the artificial intelligence J.A.R.V.I.S. and the Mind Stone.

Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury: The former director of S.H.I.E.L.D. who originally recruited the Avengers.

Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill: A former high-ranking agent with S.H.I.E.L.D. who worked closely with Nick Fury.

Benedict Wong as Wong: One of the Masters of the Mystic Arts, tasked with protecting some of Kamar-Taj's most valuable relics and books.[28]

Zoe Saldana as Gamora: A member of the Guardians who is an orphan from an alien world who seeks redemption for her past crimes. She was trained by Thanos to be his personal assassin.

Karen Gillan as Nebula: An adopted daughter of Thanos who was raised with Gamora as siblings, and is a member of the Guardians.

Vin Diesel as Groot: A member of the Guardians who is a tree-like humanoid.

Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer: A member of the Guardians and warrior in search of vengeance against Thanos for killing his family.

Rocket: A member of the Guardians who is a genetically engineered raccoon-based bounty hunter and mercenary, and is a master of weapons and battle tactics. Sean Gunn once again serves as the stand-in for Rocket during filming, with his acting and expressions serving as motion reference for the character.

Pom Klementieff as Mantis: A member of the Guardians with empathic powers.

Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow: A highly trained spy and former member of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers. On Romanoff interacting with the Guardians, Johansson said it would not "faze her at this point" given the character has already seen aliens descend from the sky in The Avengers.

Benicio del Toro as Taneleer Tivan / The Collector: An obsessive keeper of the largest collection of interstellar fauna, relics, and species in the galaxy.

Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man: A teenager and Stark's protegé who received spider-like abilities after being bitten by a genetically-modified spider.

Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson / Falcon: A member of Rogers' faction of Avengers and former pararescueman trained by the military in aerial combat using a specially designed wing pack.

Additionally, Terry Notary appears as Thanos' right-hand man

41 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

Captain Marvel?

She won't be introucded till her movie so she won't be in Part 1

Neither will be Ant-Man cause movie is literally 2 months after this 

Avengers: Infinity War - 15 New Details Marvel Just Revealed

1. Thanos Seemingly Gets The Fully Powered Gauntlet

2. Things Don't Go Well For Vision, Spider-Man Or Thor
"A shot of Vision behind bars... Peter Parker is on the ground very hurt. “I’m sorry Tony,” he says behind tears with Iron Man holding his head. Thanos grabs Thor’s head and squeezes."

3. Drax Might Be Key

4. The Off-Planet Battle

5. Loki Has The Tesseract

6. The Hulk Is Even Angrier (And Has A Big Story Arc)

7. ...And Spidey Sense?!

8. Spidey Gets His New Suit...

9. Cap Has A New (Nomadic) Look

10. The Battle On Wakanda (With Bucky)

11. Thanos' Size

12. Rhodey Gets Better

13. The Hulkbuster Returns

14. It Spoils The End Of Thor: Ragnarok (Sort Of)

15. The Black Order/Thanos Kids

On 7/17/2017 at 3:13 PM, sateler96 said:

Avengers: Infinity War - 15 New Details Marvel Just Revealed

1. Thanos Seemingly Gets The Fully Powered Gauntlet

2. Things Don't Go Well For Vision, Spider-Man Or Thor
"A shot of Vision behind bars... Peter Parker is on the ground very hurt. “I’m sorry Tony,” he says behind tears with Iron Man holding his head. Thanos grabs Thor’s head and squeezes."

3. Drax Might Be Key

4. The Off-Planet Battle

5. Loki Has The Tesseract

6. The Hulk Is Even Angrier (And Has A Big Story Arc)

7. ...And Spidey Sense?!

8. Spidey Gets His New Suit...

9. Cap Has A New (Nomadic) Look

10. The Battle On Wakanda (With Bucky)

11. Thanos' Size

12. Rhodey Gets Better

13. The Hulkbuster Returns

14. It Spoils The End Of Thor: Ragnarok (Sort Of)

15. The Black Order/Thanos Kids

Really? Where did Marvel reveal all this?

Rhodey getting better isn't that surprising but a small part of me still wished that him getting crippled would be a lasting consequence of that film. Wonder how far they'll go with consequences in this one. 

1 hour ago, KingBunghole said:

Rhodey getting better isn't that surprising but a small part of me still wished that him getting crippled would be a lasting consequence of that film. Wonder how far they'll go with consequences in this one. 

At Disneys big Expo D23 

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 9:51 PM, KingBunghole said:

Hulk even Angrier (could be World War Hulk spoiler)

More screen time for Bucky

Thor and Spidey get their assed kicked

Spidey getting a new suit (could be black suit) as well as a new ability

Vision going to jail

Hulkbuster returning

Rhodey recovers

This sounds interesting.

1 hour ago, Darksphere92 said:

is Loki good now?

No, Loki is just using them because he is a selfish and self-centered individual, and he doesn't want to die. That is my opinion on it.

Edited by GuessWhat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Hulk even Angrier (could be World War Hulk spoiler)

More screen time for Bucky

Thor and Spidey get their assed kicked

Spidey getting a new suit (could be black suit) as well as a new ability

Vision going to jail

Hulkbuster returning

Rhodey recovers

This sounds interesting.

His new suit is the Iron Spider

Marvel isn't doing Venom since Sony is gonna shit on it 

32 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

No, Loki is just using them because he is a selfish and self-centered individual, and he doesn't want to die. That is my opinion on it.

Loki has been a Anti- Hero ever since Dark World

24 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

His new suit is the Iron Spider

Marvel isn't doing Venom since Sony is gonna shit on it 

Loki has been a Anti- Hero ever since Dark World

So the Venom film will have no ties into the MCU.  That's just great.  Well, I still Tom Hardy the best of luck.

9 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

So the Venom film will have no ties into the MCU.  That's just great.  Well, I still Tom Hardy the best of luck.

Yeah no ties its a new origin with no Spider-Man and has Avi Arad as producer 

3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah no ties its a new origin with no Spider-Man and has Avi Arad as producer 

I know this may sound stupid to you, but Tom Hardy should've been casted to play Eddie Brock in SM3 instead of Topher Grace.

27 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I know this may sound stupid to you, but Tom Hardy should've been casted to play Eddie Brock in SM3 instead of Topher Grace.

Yeah but he wasn't a big actor back then like he is now

I still blame Gopher Grace for leaving That 70's Show for SM3 

Season 8 was so bad

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:43 PM, sateler96 said:

Yeah but he wasn't a big actor back then like he is now

I still blame Gopher Grace for leaving That 70's Show for SM3 

Season 8 was so bad

Why do you call Topher Grace Gopher Grace?

25 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Is that a question?

Nope statement 

You can already tell its better cause you know that's how you a CGI Villain 

This is already more memorable than Justice League 

The only moment that stood out in Justice League was Flash vs Superman 

Difference between Infinity Wars good CGI and Justice Leagues Garbage ass CGI 

6d9d737dbbcd85c6-600x400.thumb.jpg.00e1f648f8599f74dbd98570638ee74a.jpgJustice-League-Movie-Clips-Steppenwolf-Battle.jpg.07e549d2b74e4fa52464e607a8e62375.jpg