Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

Phil should play Ultra Street Fighter 2 for the Switch!!


Recommended Posts

There haven't been any reports of Switches being widespread available, and quite frankly, spending $300 for a fighting game that 1. is very old, 2. adds nothing really new from the 2008 HD Remix version and 3. is being released between Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 (both of which would be incredibly MORE popular that USF2), just doesn't seem like a great idea.

Unless someone were willing to donate a Switch, I don't realistically see myself playing USF2. And considering I cannot play ANY first party Nintendo games ever again because they claim all YouTube videos, I see no other reason to buy a Switch either. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Phil said:

There haven't been any reports of Switches being widespread available, and quite frankly, spending $300 for a fighting game that 1. is very old, 2. adds nothing really new from the 2008 HD Remix version and 3. is being released between Injustice 2 and Tekken 7 (both of which would be incredibly MORE popular that USF2), just doesn't seem like a great idea.

Unless someone were willing to donate a Switch, I don't realistically see myself playing USF2. And considering I cannot play ANY first party Nintendo games ever again because they claim all YouTube videos, I see no other reason to buy a Switch either. 

But Phil, there will be other games to play such as Splatoon 2 and ARMS. You also said that since YT ad revenue plummeted, you will focus on Twitch so it does not matter if the videos will be claimed or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

How about you encourage Phil then? :P

Nah, too difficult and hes indebt. He doesnt like splatoon and he hates nintendo. Only hope for him getting it is if he cared abt SF2 enough or mario odyssey or some big aaa games comes out.

but if im going to encourage myself to buy switch, it will be splatoon2 (campaign looks awesome), i am setsuna, bayonetta2, fire emblem and future monster hunter. All those and being able to play on the go will keep me satisfied for awhile. Fire emblems the major highlight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

So, too late? :(

he probably can't afford it. He probably sold his PSVR too since he hasn't mentioned any of the big VR games like Farpoint or Statik.

Edited by KGhaleon
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

he probably can't afford it. He probably sold his PSVR too since he hasn't mentioned any of the big VR games like Farpoint or Statik.

He keeps going on about this star trek vr game so he still has his psvr

 

Honestly he should just sell the thing and buy a switch. He never uses the thing anywats. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, what part of "I lost my managed partnership" didn't make sense?

I can no longer play 1st party Nintendo games, period. ALL of my previous footage from Wii U (including SPlatoon 1, Mario games, Zelda etc) has been auto-claimed on YouTube and no longer makes any money. The games you guys are all mentioning (ARMS, Splatoon 2) are 1st party.

Why would I spend $300 on a shoddy console just to play a majority of 1st party games that I can't make money on, besides the live streams? The only way it'd be feasible would be if we got MASS stream cheers/subs/tips during Nintendo sessions, which only happened for about half of the Breath of the Wild playthrough.

The only games that I could guaranteed make money on would be 3rd party games, of which there will be few and far between for the Switch. USF2 couldn't have WORSE release timing, coming out this Friday (when Friday the 13th will be the far bigger release) and smack dab in the middle of two HUGE fighting games: Injustice 2 and Tekken 7. Nobody is going to care about USF2, which is hilarious because it's the game I'd probably be in the top 100 players in online. But that's life: it sucks sometimes. Nobody will care if I play USF2 and it's not feasible for me to spend $300 on a console that will sit around collecting dust.

 

Yes, I still have my PSVR, but no games have interested me. Farpoint is a full-length FPS and I don't want to wear the damn thing for that long, plus I've heard it only truly controls well with a new gun peripheral (even more money!) and is incredibly boring if you only use the PS4 pad. I've never even heard of Statik. I'm very interested in Star Trek Bridge Crew as a fan of that franchise though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phil said:

Um, what part of "I lost my managed partnership" didn't make sense?

I can no longer play 1st party Nintendo games, period. ALL of my previous footage from Wii U (including SPlatoon 1, Mario games, Zelda etc) has been auto-claimed on YouTube and no longer makes any money. The games you guys are all mentioning (ARMS, Splatoon 2) are 1st party.

Why would I spend $300 on a shoddy console just to play a majority of 1st party games that I can't make money on, besides the live streams? The only way it'd be feasible would be if we got MASS stream cheers/subs/tips during Nintendo sessions, which only happened for about half of the Breath of the Wild playthrough.

If that is the case, why not make a 1st party Switch game as a monthly goal?

I know your videos would be claimed, but I am sure the stream attendance would do great.
 

I have an idea, why not make a channel specifically for Nintendo games and you can get into their program?

Edited by LastRambo341
Link to post
Share on other sites

I played Farpoint with a standard PS4 controller and it was fine, though I have heard the aim controller is pretty awesome. Felt like being in a VR CoD game where you're being shot at from every direction, pretty intense.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2017 at 5:56 AM, KGhaleon said:

I played Farpoint with a standard PS4 controller and it was fine, though I have heard the aim controller is pretty awesome. Felt like being in a VR CoD game where you're being shot at from every direction, pretty intense.

Did you get any motion sickness using the aim controller?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Doki'loki517 said:

Did you get any motion sickness using the aim controller?

I used a regular controller. Regardless I don't think motion sickness would be tied to the controller...

You can move around freely and it didn't feel too different from any other FPS, there's no head bob.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...