The King of Hate Forums

I am getting worn out of this shit.

1 hour ago, Kuronavi88 said:

Yeah. Raising $10K for people dying of thirst is "some good". Just a little bit though. They said bad things about Phil!

And yeah, probably got nuked.

Donating to charity always cures a person of their wrongdoings, and gives them more opportunities to keep being cunts whilst pretending they're above what they really are - no-life cyberbullying stalkers.

5 hours ago, Phil said:

I literally just said "ignore their stuff and don't give them attention," then you guys went on to respond to their obvious trolling for ages. Sigh.

It won't go away as long as you entertain it.

This. Seriously, stop getting baited Viking.

They. can't. do. anything. to. you. Just time out or ban them on twitch if they start shit and watch them squirm helplessly.

Don't listen to people telling you to leave or take a break, they just want you out of the picture.

At the very least, this thread ferreted out a few newer sock accounts that I was able to ban. And even showed how incredibly stupidly braindead they are. So at least some good came out of it.

• Upvote 2

I will explain something real quick. I got trolled by a person in the community that I really respected and liked. Who actually more or less screwed me over. Which prompted me to make this thread in the first place. 
One thing I can't understand is that people just can't leave silently. But go to lengths to make you feel bad. 
If you use a long time to build up releations with people and be kind to the community. Just to try to screw them over I can't understand that. 
That makes you go from a person I like and admire, to someone that just makes me endlessly depressed. I know phil have had to have experienced this too many times. And this have to made him loose trust in people. 
Because it is just so endlessly more fun. Being a dick to phil and be this cool detractor dude. Rather then just be a friend... :sad::sad:

Edited by BrightSideViking
46 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

I will explain something real quick. I got trolled by a person in the community that I really respected and liked. Who actually more or less screwed me over. Which prompted me to make this thread in the first place. 
One thing I can't understand is that people just can't leave silently. But go to lengths to make you feel bad. 
If you use a long time to build up releations with people and be kind to the community. Just to try to screw them over I can't understand that. 
That makes you go from a person I like and admire, to someone that just makes me endlessly depressed. I know phil have had to have experienced this too many times. And this have to made him loose trust in people. 
Because it is just so endlessly more fun. Being a dick to phil and be this cool detractor dude. Rather then just be a friend... :sad::sad:

Plenty of bad mods over the years. Lot of times you get mods who go full-detractor mode, other times you've got detractors who stealthily become mods to cause trouble. Can't remember the number of times I've been banned for no reason.
Jewbaccca, Drilbit/kyoko, FWC, the old TKOH mods, etc. You really have to be careful who you trust.

Best thing you can do is not respond to them, just mute or ban them. Nothing they say holds any value so don't take what they say seriously.

On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 4:25 AM, KGhaleon said:

Just ignore them, they can't do anything to you except talk shit. They probably know that you give Phil money so they are trying to drive you away from his fanbase. It's their tactic, targeting people that support him like his fans, MCNs, friends, streaming services, etc. It's their obsessive attempts to take his business down. Just relish in knowing that they spend all day tweeting about his video views, talking for hours on podcasts about his life, making hundreds of videos and generally just being creepy weirdos. This even coming from a Brony, which is pretty sad imo.

lol

This. They bothered me first when I made good fanarts and videos to Phil. Just ignore them. 

I'll do more fanart when I finish my finals.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Plenty of bad mods over the years. Lot of times you get mods who go full-detractor mode, other times you've got detractors who stealthily become mods to cause trouble. Can't remember the number of times I've been banned for no reason.
Jewbaccca, Drilbit/kyoko, FWC, the old TKOH mods, etc. You really have to be careful who you trust.

Best thing you can do is not respond to them, just mute or ban them. Nothing they say holds any value so don't take what they say seriously.

Fuck I made the post way to ambiguous people with no releation to this have come to say they are sorry and shit. I will explain it in detail 
I have to say that Whatever the truth may be in this matter. IT is still a mindfuck and I am literary dissy trying to figure it out. 
Before this even started to happen. I was never in the habit of muting or blocking people from contacting me. I am not easy offended, and can live with people lying and being asshats towards me. 
But this time it somewhat different. Because a person I and everyone found very cool in the streamchat just deleted his whole presence. Everything was cool one day. And boom next day vanished without a trace. 

Coincidentally this other person started started messaging me on twitch claiming he was the one to blame. He was one of those over the top phil is the worst person in the world people. Saying just cruel and over the top stupid shit. I would have payed him no interest if it wasn't for him saying he manipulated this guy to up and leave. 
What made me believe him, was that others had complained to me about that guy. 
I thought this was super fucked up. It actually made me mad. Because he would brag to me how he personally manipulated people in the streamchat to turn their back on phil and the community. Which to me at the time made sense because our friend that up and vanished, not saying anything. 
(I should have just blocked him and not payed him any attention at this point). 
Because what happened next he made me believe he was.. Fuck it I will just say the name.Yacherdy. 
And to be honest. That to me made a lot of sense. Because there have been a few of these friendly one second. Next second it's Liquid MK time. 
So to me this scenario made to me perfect sense. He was fed up and wanted to be this ultra cool detractor guy. And That is where we are today I thought. Because it would explain his sudden and abrupt disapearance. Other things that happened also seem to give that story credence. 
I totally believed that fact. until Yacherdy contacts me and claims that wasn't him. And that he haven't turned on anyone in the community. He just wanted to take a break or whatever. 

And now I am like I don't know WTF is going on. Because like with these textbased fucking shit. It is not a easy thing to establish a certain identity without the person using his real account. and it is why I have actively gone away from my block no one mute no one policy. Because this has been a mindfuck for me. and still is. Fuck

Edited by BrightSideViking
18 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

That person made his own decision to leave, so honestly it's not something you have any control over. Giving them attention or showing that you are frustrated just gives them the satisfaction they need to keep doing it. It's their only reward for wasting their time doing that shit every day. I'm partly responsible for the SOK for giving them so much attention for so many years.

Feminist groups these days are only strong because people give them attention and spread their messages around, it's no different for these hate groups that want to vilify Phil. I don't particularly care about Phil's stuff anymore after his Twitch accident, but even I can see how much they stretch the truth and over exaggerate details. You know what? They are going to keep doing their thing regardless of what you do. So ultimately you should do nothing and just block/ban them whenever they contact you.

They've accused me of being a doxer, saying that I hacked youtube channels and threatened to kill someones wife. All fabricated. Even Fred took my hostess bar story and changed it to make me look bad. Accused Phil of copyright strikes he wasn't involved with and accused him of closing threads that I had closed myself. Leaked personal emails about Phil's finances and threatened a forum user here after acquiring private data from a corrupt mod. Took 10K dollars for their water charity but didn't deliver even half of the stuff they promised to do for their supporters.

I could go on forever. Point is, they are liars and manipulators. They will continue to bait you until you stop communicating with them.

1 minute ago, KGhaleon said:

That person made his own decision to leave, so honestly it's not something you have any control over. Giving them attention or showing that you are frustrated just gives them the satisfaction they need to keep doing it. It's their only reward for wasting their time doing that shit every day. I'm partly responsible for the SOK for giving them so much attention for so many years.

Feminist groups these days are only strong because people give them attention and spread their messages around, it's no different for these hate groups that want to vilify Phil. I don't particularly care about Phil's stuff anymore after his Twitch accident, but even I can see how much they stretch the truth and over exaggerate details. You know what? They are going to keep doing their thing regardless of what you do. So ultimately you should do nothing and just block/ban them whenever they contact you.

Yes It is actually a good advice. And it is perfectly possible to not give them any unnecessary attention. However. It is really fanatics within these communities that would go very far. People that will not take no for an answer. WE see a few of them even in this thread. And I have encountered another few. that have this calling from som higher force that just have to sabotage. It is really important to them. 
And they will not stop at targeting Phil But go after people that follow phil individually. And say anything just so they would stop following Phil. Any means necessary. threats, flattery, lies, whatever. It does not matter. As long as that persons drops his or hers support. 
It is almost like they missed their opportunity with christianaity and Islam and somehow found heresy, apostasy, and blasphemy in phil. 
It is so sick I almost can not believe it. 

2 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

Yes It is actually a good advice. And it is perfectly possible to not give them any unnecessary attention. However. It is really fanatics within these communities that would go very far. People that will not take no for an answer. WE see a few of them even in this thread. And I have encountered another few. that have this calling from som higher force that just have to sabotage. It is really important to them. 
And they will not stop at targeting Phil But go after people that follow phil individually. And say anything just so they would stop following Phil. Any means necessary. threats, flattery, lies, whatever. It does not matter. As long as that persons drops his or hers support. 
It is almost like they missed their opportunity with christianaity and Islam and somehow found heresy, apostasy, and blasphemy in phil. 
It is so sick I almost can not believe it. 

Even if you convinced one of them to stop being a shit person, you would have to do the same for the next 50 people that just came from watching a detractor video painting Phil as Hitler. It's not worth your time ultimately. Luckily you're a mod so you can strike the hammer down on troublemakers and they can't do anything about it.

Defamation happens all over the world, this isn't a new thing that Phil is experiencing. Trump is the best example.

Bet you drgnkiller is excitedly posting this conversation to his twitter right now. It's the only way he gets off with that flaccid dick.

• Upvote 1

What ilscuro said.  At least two of you said to ignore these people then carried on talking about and making digs at these people.  You can't make things stop if you are just as culpable yourselves, if anything it's worse when you claim to know better.

Edited by TheTruthCommission
  • Upvote 1
  • Phil locked this topic