The King of Hate Forums

How the heck do you get it to work? I also need a legitimate site to download WiiU games. I've seen a site providing at least 10 FILES for the game and it says you need to download them all to get the game working on CEMU.

Has anyone used the emulator? Would like to learn how it works. 

I miss when emulators were easy to use.

13 hours ago, skysands2008 said:

How the heck do you get it to work? I also need a legitimate site to download WiiU games. I've seen a site providing at least 10 FILES for the game and it says you need to download them all to get the game working on CEMU.

Has anyone used the emulator? Would like to learn how it works. 

I miss when emulators were easy to use.

CEMU can be really hard to work with since it involves getting the keys and the actual isos I can't link you to unless you own the actual game. It would probably be much easier to just get an actual Wii U lol

7 minutes ago, BrightSideViking said:

I thought this was a work in progress to be completely honest with you. That the emulators where working but that you would need a pretty powerful pc to run it Because it wasn't very optimized? 

AFAIK it's being funded by their Patreon and that goes towards development, so still a work in progress.

• Upvote 1