The King of Hate Forums
Kyoko_Kirigiri

"Must Play" Wii Games

Well with the Wii U out now I thought I would make this thread for any Wii U owners looking for any Wii games they may have missed last gen. Wii U is backwards compatible so its worth listing a few for anyone to check out.

I'll just list a few underrated ones that some people may have missed:

Muramasa The Demon Blade

One Piece Unlimited Adventure

No More Heroes 1 and 2

The Last Story

Trauma Center

Madworld

- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

- Rayman Origins

- Xenoblade Chronicles

- Metroid: Other M

- Super Mario Galaxy 2

- New Super Mario Bros

- Super Smash Bros Brawl

- Super Mario Galaxy

- Mario Party 8

• Upvote 1

- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

- Rayman Origins

- Xenoblade Chronicles

- Metroid: Other M

- Super Mario Galaxy 2

- New Super Mario Bros

- Super Smash Bros Brawl

- Super Mario Galaxy

- Mario Party 8

​How does Skyward Sword fair to Twilight Princess? I really loved that game on Gamecube.

Xenoblade Chronicles - Phil didn't finish this but I can assure you that this is probably THE game to get if you own a Wii. (And an RPG fan)

Both Legend of Zelda games

Both Mario Galaxy games

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Metroid Prime Trilogy (if you can find a suitable price for a copy, or wait till the 29th on the Wii U for it to be sold for 10 dollars)

Super Smash bros brawl

​How does Skyward Sword fair to Twilight Princess? I really loved that game on Gamecube.

​TP is better by far for me. TP is closer to OoT while SS is closer to WW.

Xenoblade Chronicles - Phil didn't finish this but I can assure you that this is probably THE game to get if you own a Wii. (And an RPG fan)

Both Legend of Zelda games

Both Mario Galaxy games

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Metroid Prime Trilogy (if you can find a suitable price for a copy, or wait till the 29th on the Wii U for it to be sold for 10 dollars)

Super Smash bros brawl

​For Xenoblade it might be worth waiting for 3ds version since it costs like 100$ used. Same with Metroid trilogy get it on wii u its like over 60$ used on wii rare copy's.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn also expensive as fuck i checked onnline its 95$ as cheap as i could find it.

Im not paying 100$ for that old of game.

​For Xenoblade it might be worth waiting for 3ds version since it costs like 100$ used. Same with Metroid trilogy get it on wii u its like over 60$ used on wii rare copy's.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn also expensive as fuck i checked onnline its 95$ as cheap as i could find it.

​yeah true on all accounts. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn will most probably have a wii virtual console release anyway.

​Nintendo has been printing more copies of RD so now its only $80 for a new copy. Still expensive but at least you get a new copy instead of used.

Anyone play The Last Story? Never got around to that one. Here's some I'd add to that great list. 

PunchOut!

Dead Space Extraction (although it's on PS3 in HD)

Sin and Punishment: Star Successor 

I wish the controls for Skyward Sword were better since I kept messing up in combat. The music in that game was just beautiful but it controlled like ass.