The King of Hate Forums
GK1138

CIVILIZED Debate About DSP

In the RE post he deleted my post saying that they didnt dumb down the game you just picked the wrong one and he deleted it. If you look at it no one is siding with phil but he is still fighting. He needs to grow up and just say "you were right i picked easy my bad" but no he has to defend himself to make himself look good and all it is doing is pissing people off. No one was attacking him and he said they where but he can not prove it now since he deleted all the posts. This form is going to be dead soon because no one will want to come here.

​that probably is a better word for it.

​so phils falling popularity has nothing to do with stuff like that rightttt. It is true most people dont like that kind of comedy its not funny and out of place and more people feel that way then dont and if he wants to become more popular he needs to start looking at the majority.

​Do you have the statistics proving that MOST people don't like that comedy? What about those, such as myself, that do like it?

​Do you have the statistics proving that MOST people don't like that comedy? What about those, such as myself, that do like it?

​No but i do know a lot of people dont like it. Also i went to a school with not a lot of white people and when they told racist jokes it didnt end well so i know i little bit about this. Alos im not saying its the main reason just that it doesnt help.

In the RE post he deleted my post saying that they didnt dumb down the game you just picked the wrong one and he deleted it. If you look at it no one is siding with phil but he is still fighting. He needs to grow up and just say "you were right i picked easy my bad" but no he has to defend himself to make himself look good and all it is doing is pissing people off. No one was attacking him and he said they where but he can not prove it now since he deleted all the posts. This form is going to be dead soon because no one will want to come here.

​I think people get so emotional over such trivial things. I guess Phil wanted to stand his ground, instead of just submitting to what people say.

"No one was attacking him". Um...wrong, there are people who accused him of having an ego. The funny thing is that they accused him of insulting them yet none of Phil's posts indicate that.

​I think people get so emotional over such trivial things. I guess Phil wanted to stand his ground, instead of just submitting to what people say.

"No one was attacking him". Um...wrong, there are people who accused him of having an ego. The funny thing is that they accused him of insulting them yet none of Phil's posts indicate that.

​it was on twitter and like i said he had to make an excuse about it there was no need for all of that and that is not attacking him

The Resident Evil thread has now been completely closed and replaced with a second that mentions none of the issues that people have brought up in the past two days related to it.

Like I said, he's rewriting history as he sees it, the rest of us be damned.

• Upvote 1

​Or maybe he just didn't want to admit he was wrong. Even a 4 year old could have understood the descriptions enough to know which one was easy and which one was normal, but here's another thing, he would have known about this if he did research on the game, but did he? No. Did he play the original Gamecube Resident Evil Remake? No. So it is HIS fault, not anyone else, his.

The ball is in your court to defend him some more, but do realize that you're really not being open minded and as such, your opinion can not truly be taken seriously. Now whether you care or not is none of my concern.

What a joke. That thread could have easily been defused by just saying "Sorry guys I messed up with the difficulty selection" and no one would have cared. Instead he made it a big deal, argued with numerous people, and came up with conspiracies about how it's the developers fault. Just own up to your mistakes for once and stuff like that won't get out of hand like it did in that thread. Now that you're in a grown up adult house, with adult responsibilities, and with a full time girlfriend it's time to be a mature adult and be able to admit when you're at fault. Adult :wink:

• Upvote 1

The Resident Evil thread has now been completely closed and replaced with a second that mentions none of the issues that people have brought up in the past two days related to it.

Like I said, he's rewriting history as he sees it, the rest of us be damned.​

Now he is going to come in here and say there was no issue when there was since so many people had a problem with what he is saying he needs to stop this shit

• Upvote 1

So I only just realized that my post about Resident Evil was one of the posts Phil deleted (I saw a screencap of my post on the DSPositive tumblr). I'm not saying this simply because I was one of the people who had a post deleted by Phil, I'm speaking for everyone in this thread when I say that this isn't "moderation" or "discipline", it's baffling levels of cowardice that I have literally never seen before. Again, where is the harm in admitting that he accidentally picked the easy difficulty? This isn't people lying about the game or spreading misinformation, a simple google search about the difficulties would confirm this. Instead, he is showing just how far he's willing to go to never say anything to the effect of "I fucked up". This ties into one of my complaints in the last debate thread, which is Phil's arrogance has gone out of control and it's rested in him becoming hostile towards others.  I was able to stomach him until the Washington move because I felt that he did a mostly decent job of avoiding hostility (KH being an exception), but it's getting disturbingly close to being a daily occurrence with him.

Phil, you keep asking for specific examples of your behavior, but it's difficult to pin point individual moments because this is your regular behavior now. Again, I REALLY hope you come back to this thread because I'm not just disappointed in how you've been acting, I'm fucking livid. Responding to people with passive aggressive tweets is one thing, so is closing threads instead of deleting posts that were guilty of derailment, but deleting posts that are giving you evidence to clear up a pretty big misunderstanding simply because you're incapable of saying you're wrong is crossing the line. 

In your own words, grow up. 

• Upvote 3

​Or maybe he just didn't want to admit he was wrong. Even a 4 year old could have understood the descriptions enough to know which one was easy and which one was normal, but here's another thing, he would have known about this if he did research on the game, but did he? No. Did he play the original Gamecube Resident Evil Remake? No. So it is HIS fault, not anyone else, his.

The ball is in your court to defend him some more, but do realize that you're really not being open minded and as such, your opinion can not truly be taken seriously. Now whether you care or not is none of my concern.

​Well, you are assuming he did not want to admit so.

He chose the middle one because that indicated it to be normal, and to be honest, I noticed that too. 

Fault? Why is it such a big deal that it has to be a fault? 

I defend what I consider to be true and am not a robot to start saying "Must criticize, must criticize".

You don't have to take my opinion "seriously"

So I only just realized that my post about Resident Evil was one of the posts Phil deleted (I saw a screencap of my post on the DSPositive tumblr). I'm not saying this simply because I was one of the people who had a post deleted by Phil, I'm speaking for everyone in this thread when I say that this isn't "moderation" or "discipline", it's baffling levels of cowardice that I have literally never seen before. Again, where is the harm in admitting that he accidentally picked the easy difficulty? This isn't people lying about the game or spreading misinformation, a simple google search about the difficulties would confirm this. Instead, he is showing just how far he's willing to go to never say anything to the effect of "I fucked up". This ties into one of my complaints in the last debate thread, which is Phil's arrogance has gone out of control and it's rested in him becoming hostile towards others.  I was able to stomach him until the Washington move because I felt that he did a mostly decent job of avoiding hostility (KH being an exception), but it's getting disturbingly close to being a daily occurrence with him.

Phil, you keep asking for specific examples of your behavior, but it's difficult to pin point individual moments because this is your regular behavior now. Again, I REALLY hope you come back to this thread because I'm not just disappointed in how you've been acting, I'm fucking livid. Responding to people with passive aggressive tweets is one thing, so is closing threads instead of deleting posts that were guilty of derailment, but deleting posts that are giving you evidence to clear up a pretty big misunderstanding simply because you're incapable of saying you're wrong is crossing the line. 

In your own words, grow up. 

​Seriously, you're LIVID?

I won't be surprised if your post gets deleted.

He chose the middle one because that indicated it to be normal, and to be honest, I noticed that too. 

I defend what I consider to be true and am not a robot to start saying "Must criticize, must criticize".

​Ok people have pointed out multiple ways the game told you what was normal. Also he is at fault he made a big deal out of nothing then got pissed when people called him out on it so he is wrong in this. 

​Seriously, you're LIVID?

I won't be surprised if your post gets deleted.

​Of course it will because he is right phil is so arrogant he thinks he can do no wrong. Stop defending phil when he is wrong it makes you look childish. 

​Ok people have pointed out multiple ways the game told you what was normal. Also he is at fault he made a big deal out of nothing then got pissed when people called him out on it so he is wrong in this. 

​Of course it will because he is right phil is so arrogant he thinks he can do no wrong. Stop defending phil when he is wrong it makes you look childish. 

​Ya they pointed out AFTER the first 12 parts of the playthrough.

The reason why he's not at fault because the "critics" made a big deal out of it, not him. They came to him like a pack of aggressive and vicious dogs on Twitter and such. I would get annoyed if people get so ANGRY about a difficulty choice.

I honestly have to disagree with the guy and claim that Phil is in the right. Calling people names won't get you anywhere, it just makes you "critics" look worse. Why on Earth would I care what some random people think of me over the Internet?

​Ya they pointed out AFTER the first 12 parts of the playthrough.

The reason why he's not at fault because the "critics" made a big deal out of it, not him. They came to him like a pack of aggressive and vicious dogs on Twitter and such. I would get annoyed if people get so ANGRY about a difficulty choice.

I honestly have to disagree with the guy and claim that Phil is in the right. Calling people names won't get you anywhere, it just makes you "critics" look worse. Why on Earth would I care what some random people think of me over the Internet?

​Lol no thats not how it happened his fans pointed it out that he was playing on easy.Then he went on to say its not his fault its the game devs and they dumbed down the game when they didnt and no he is right a lot of people agree with him. I have said this so many times his popularity is decreasing its not just randomly too. Also he was calling him names what is this first grade 

​Lol no thats not how it happened his fans pointed it out that he was playing on easy.Then he went on to say its not his fault its the game devs and they dumbed down the game when they didnt and no he is right a lot of people agree with him. I have said this so many times his popularity is decreasing its not just randomly too. Also he was calling him names what is this first grade 

​When did they point out? Hmm?

When you have 3 difficulty options, you would LOGICALLY think its Easy, Medium and Hard.

There are many factors for the decrease of popularity because times and people change throughout the years.

First grade? If you want your criticism to be heard, it has to be with respect and dignity. That is "constructive criticism". If you go around and swear and call names, DSP won't listen so then don't start crying that he deleted you/called you a hater.

​You mean the opinion you keep trying to pass off as a fact?

The middle one? You mean the second option that clearly shows that it is easy? Hmm, hiking or mountain climbing? Oh gee I wonder how hard hiking is.

I'm assuming? If he wanted to he would have said so.

Oh well I don't know, why is constantly saying nothing but positive things, to the point of just grasping at straws, a big deal? Just as much as people should be told that they did a good job, they should also receive their fair share of criticism as well or they gather such a huge ego that they think they are better than everyone and start to gain a narcissistic personality.

He's not at fault because critics made a big deal of it? What? Well hey that's some sound logic you got there.

Oh and I'm not a bot either. :D I am highly cynical as most people know, but I am not cynical just for the sake of being cynical, I have my reasons.

Oh and Phil listens to ZERO criticism, I have been highly civilized in many points that I make and not once has Phil listened. I don't swear to get my point across, I get my point across no matter what and oh no people called Phil bad names, well he's the King of Hate so start acting like it.

Now I have to ask just why you defend Phil so much I mean really.

​You mean the opinion you keep trying to pass off as a fact?

The middle one? You mean the second option that clearly shows that it is easy? Hmm, hiking or mountain climbing? Oh gee I wonder how hard hiking is.

I'm assuming? If he wanted to he would have said so.

Oh well I don't know, why is constantly saying nothing but positive things, to the point of just grasping at straws, a big deal? Just as much as people should be told that they did a good job, they should also receive their fair share of criticism as well or they gather such a huge ego that they think they are better than everyone and start to gain a narcissistic personality.

He's not at fault because critics made a big deal of it? What? Well hey that's some sound logic you got there.

Oh and I'm not a bot either. :D I am highly cynical as most people know, but I am not cynical just for the sake of being cynical, I have my reasons.

Oh and Phil listens to ZERO criticism, I have been highly civilized in many points that I make and not once has Phil listened. I don't swear to get my point across, I get my point across no matter what and oh no people called Phil bad names, well he's the King of Hate so start acting like it.

Now I have to ask just why you defend Phil so much I mean really.

​This topic isn't about me but its about DSP.

I've noticed DSP taking points from people, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

If you want your criticism to be heard, it has to be with respect and dignity. That is "constructive criticism". If you go around and swear and call names, don't start crying that he deleted you/called you a hater.

I've noticed DSP taking points from people, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

If you want your criticism to be heard, it has to be with respect and dignity. That is "constructive criticism". If you go around and swear and call names, don't start crying that he deleted you/called you a hater.

​No don't use that copy and paste nonsense, I do not swear or call him names.

Oh really? Tell me what points and I will gladly prove you wrong.

• Upvote 1

​Ok we have tried so many times to have phil listen to us we where constructive. Also respect and dignity what are you talking about. Also i dont think you or phil know what hater means but whatever and no one will be surprised if he does shut it down,Also no cuss and call people knows im sure we are all grown up to handle being direct if you cant that is too bad. 

​Ok we have tried so many times do have phil listen to us we where constructive. Also respect and dignity what are you talking about. Also i dont think you or phil know what hater means but whatever and no one will be surprised if he does shut it down,Also no cuss and call people knows im sure we are all grown up to handle being direct if you cant that is too bad. 

​That is easy for you to say being a non-public figure

​No don't use that copy and paste nonsense, I do not swear or call him names.

Oh really? Tell me what points and I will gladly prove you wrong.

​I used copy-paste because of "I get my point across no matter what and oh no people called Phil bad names, well he's the King of Hate so start acting like it."

Points such as suggestions (stream chat, direct capture, become more calm and not make the trolls get to him *yes I know he was going off every now and then but better than last time*). This is my personal opinion, feel free to disagree.

​That is easy for you to say being a non-public figure

​He is not that big of a public figure and dude no one really acts like phil not an excuse nice try tho try again.