The King of Hate Forums
MasterOfAwesomeness

Kingdom Hearts III

Should be very interesting to play the toy story world in kingdom hearts. I was very shock when it is going to release in sometime in 2018 which surprised me a lot. Didn't expected this lol.

3 hours ago, KingBunghole said:

Okay, that Toy Story world looks damn cool. I like the transforming keyblade too. 

I can't wait to see what else the keyblade can transform into.

Edited by tylersimba

Kingdom Hearts 3: 10 Major Reveals From D23 2018

1. Release Date At E3 2018

2. New Utada Hikaru Song/Main Theme

3. Brand New Keyblades

4. Riku And Mickey's Outfits Revealed

5. Brand New Story Details

6. Dream Eaters Return - Very Happy

7. Brand New Keyblade Transformations

8. Ariel Returning As A Summon

9. World Themed Command Menus

10. Monster's Inc. World Confirmed

I am very excited for this game. I had a feeling that Vanitas would make a appearance in kingdom hearts 3. This game should be very fun and especially playing it on critical mode if they have it.

10 minutes ago, tylersimba said:

I am very excited for this game. I had a feeling that Vanitas would make a appearance in kingdom hearts 3. This game should be very fun and especially playing it on critical mode if they have it.

Of course their gonna have it 

The Towns now are gonna be busy now with actual NPCs now 

Going to skip this game, 1st game was so-so, 2nd game was a let down, I have zero trust in Square Enix/Disney for this game.

On 27/02/2018 at 4:42 AM, WOOF! said:

Going to skip this game, 1st game was so-so, 2nd game was a let down, I have zero trust in Square Enix/Disney for this game.

Its just not your cup of tea then 

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Its just not your cup of tea then 

A few reasons why I don't like this series.

1. Square Enix instead of giving 1 and 2 it's own story arc, instead nickel and dimed gamers by dragging it out over several games on different platforms, this series was an early pre-cursor to what you see some developers do today by not releasing a complete story and expecting gamers to pay for the extra content via dlc.

2. Considering you have the combined resources of SE and Disney, I think they could have done much much better than what the final result ended up being, SE despite their JRPG pedigree were really lazy hiding behind the Disney visuals to mask a below par game, sadly I think a lot of people are blinded by the Disney element and as a result really overrate this series.

3. Game menu can be confusing, fighting enemies consists of swinging a key around and using 3 types of elemental magic Whoopdee doo, the spaceship travel mode was stupid, who wants to build their own rocket in a JRPG?, it feels like FF characters randomly appear just for the hell of it, then just disappear.

It truly boggles my mind how some people think this is an all time great video game series.

11 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

A few reasons why I don't like this series.

1. Square Enix instead of giving 1 and 2 it's own story arc, instead nickel and dimed gamers by dragging it out over several games on different platforms, this series was an early pre-cursor to what you see some developers do today by not releasing a complete story and expecting gamers to pay for the extra content via dlc.

2. Considering you have the combined resources of SE and Disney, I think they could have done much much better than what the final result ended up being, SE despite their JRPG pedigree were really lazy hiding behind the Disney visuals to mask a below par game, sadly I think a lot of people are blinded by the Disney element and as a result really overrate this series.

3. Game menu can be confusing, fighting enemies consists of swinging a key around and using 3 types of elemental magic Whoopdee doo, the spaceship travel mode was stupid, who wants to build their own rocket in a JRPG?, it feels like FF characters randomly appear just for the hell of it, then just disappear.

It truly boggles my mind how some people think this is an all time great video game series.

Just because you don't think its great doesn't mean its not great to others bro 

The menu isn't confusing its simple lol 

And their now all on PS4 so not really hard to play through them 

Edited by sateler96

Just now, sateler96 said:

Just because you don't think its great doesn't mean its great to others bro 

People are blinded by the Disney visuals, take them away they are c**p.

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

The menu isn't confusing its simple lol 

I found that they didn't explain how to set up magic spells and hp/sp items at all, I had to figure it out myself.

5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

And their now all on PS4 so not really hard to play through them 

Simply porting them to PS4 doesn't make the games any better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WOOF! said:

People are blinded by the Disney visuals, take them away they are c**p.

I found that they didn't explain how to set up magic spells and hp/sp items at all, I had to figure it out myself.

Simply porting them to PS4 doesn't make the games any better.

Well your opinion 

I have them all on PS4 

One of my good friends has a Kingdom Hearts keyblade tattoo on his arm. That series is fucking amazing. The gameplay, the visuals, just Disney characters coming to life. The problem with WOOF! is related to DSP's problems with games, its hard for you guys to read manuals and adapt. You want games to handhold you through things. Just because YOU find things confusing, doesn't mean the rest of the world can figure things out quickly and enjoy the game.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Wankfest said:

One of my good friends has a Kingdom Hearts keyblade tattoo on his arm.

Good for him.

That series is fucking amazing.

I beg to differ.

The problem with WOOF! is related to DSP's problems with games, its hard for you guys to read manuals and adapt.

I bought the PS3 versions, which didn't come with manuals and I am perfectly capable of reading/adapting son.

You want games to handhold you through things.

Nope, but on the other hand giving no info at all can be annoying, but I suppose that isn't a problem for a condescending tosser (your username confirms this) like you.

Just because YOU find things confusing, doesn't mean the rest of the world can figure things out quickly and enjoy the game.

Shouldn't this say "can't figure things out quickly and enjoy the game" your comment doesn't match up to the argument you are trying to make, you are saying that the rest of the world is slow, maybe all that wanking has affected your vision, which meant you left out "'t". 

Obviously I hit a nerve if you have to resort to personal attacks WOOF! Im not a "tosser" (Whatever the fuck that means) and say im going blind. If you couldn't figure out how to equip skills and things then you have a massive problem with critical thinking and problem solving skills. You can fix this by regularly excersizing your brain with a few easy...er.. well maybe for you complex, addition and subtraction mathematical problems. A mind is a terrible thing to waste my friend. The Kingdom Hearts games were rated for "Everyone", I don't know how old you are or were when playing those games, but the game was designed for a child to get through the problems you were facing. The KH games truly are a masterpieces if you have the right amount of brain power to get through them.

2 hours ago, Wankfest said:

Obviously I hit a nerve if you have to resort to personal attacks

You started doing the cheap shots, I am entitled to respond in kind.

Im not a "tosser" (Whatever the fuck that means)

You called yourself Wankfest, look it up on the internet and put 2 and 2 together.

The KH games truly are a masterpieces if you have the right amount of brain power to get through them.

Who is the one with the hurt feelings now, can't handle the fact that not everyone likes your precious KH, so you resort to insults, maybe you should go back to nursery and keep company with people of a similar emotional intellect as yourself.

I said you like easy games that like to handhold you through things and you called me a condescending "tosser". Who actually insulted who first? Please don't be-little my name, its in memory of my little brother. Especially since your name is a sound a dog makes. And I don't care if you don't like Kingdom Hearts, I know everyone on the planet is not going to like Kingdom Hearts, and I know many will have constructive reasoning why such as: "I don't like the art style" or "Its reminds me of Final Fantasy too much", those are reasons I can respect, your reasoning had to do with you not being smart or witty enough to figure out the menu system. Thats not objective reasoning, the problem is on YOUR end, not the games. But this is all pointless banter, just drop it. You don't like the game because it befuddled you, and the rest of us think its a masterpiece. I can live with one person hating the game on this forum because of his own downfalls as a human being rather than the game actually being the problem.

4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Personally, I would love to see a Kingdom Hearts game that features many of the Marvel characters.  But, we'll probably never going to get that.:sad:

Kingdom Heart 3 isn't the last 

It'd the last of the Dark Seekers Saga

"Id like to see Kingdom Hearts II with marvel characters" No, thats the worst idea i've ever heard and would break the series. "Yeah lets get Sora to help Spiderman defend his city with his keyblade, he will develop web swinging abilities and swing amongst Spiderman in the city". No. Let Spiderman dwell in his own games as a mediocre fighting character with mediocre movie based games.