The King of Hate Forums
thatanonymouse

Audio contributions for prestreams?

I noticed that for many portions of his streams, DSP will talk over the generic background music of his console, or if the console lacks music, talk over generic silence. Sometimes he isn't even talking, it's just the menu music/silence. If he had a sort of library of fair-to-use unique music sort of like he used for his DSPGaming channel promo, something to toss after muting the PS4 audio for instance, he could further forge his distinctly iconic image.

Think of how AVGN has his iconic theme song, or how Jim Sterling and Yahtzee Croshaw, Game Grumps, and even MetalJesusRocks have established iconic music further solidifying their content. It could also act as a safeguard in case Sony gets a hair up their ass and decides "WE own that PS4 menu music! That's our video now, boy!"

If there's any official interest in this sort of contribution, I've had a decade's experience arranging and producing music, and I know plenty other of DSP's fans are creatively inclined; maybe some of us can whip together something for a simple playlist to support DSP Gaming's content.

For instance, how about this instead of generic PS4 music?

Edited by thatanonymouse
  • Upvote 1

On 7/17/2017 at 5:57 PM, thatanonymouse said:

I noticed that for many portions of his streams, DSP will talk over the generic background music of his console, or if the console lacks music, talk over generic silence. Sometimes he isn't even talking, it's just the menu music/silence. If he had a sort of library of fair-to-use unique music sort of like he used for his DSPGaming channel promo, something to toss after muting the PS4 audio for instance, he could further forge his distinctly iconic image.

Think of how AVGN has his iconic theme song, or how Jim Sterling and Yahtzee Croshaw, Game Grumps, and even MetalJesusRocks have established iconic music further solidifying their content. It could also act as a safeguard in case Sony gets a hair up their ass and decides "WE own that PS4 menu music! That's our video now, boy!"

If there's any official interest in this sort of contribution, I've had a decade's experience arranging and producing music, and I know plenty other of DSP's fans are creatively inclined; maybe some of us can whip together something for a simple playlist to support DSP Gaming's content.

For instance, how about this instead of generic PS4 music?

Hope this didn't get over looked!

Edited by GAYKISS
  • Upvote 1