The King of Hate Forums
Kyoko_Kirigiri

What Game Are You Currently Playing Now?

Playing some Hyrule Warriors and Super Smash Brothers on my Wii U.

Both are hard in there own ways, though I say that Master Core is a real pain in the ass to beat.

Vengeance will be mine! Even if its the last thing I do!

Playing Dragon age inquisition right now on PC.

Also have a copy of SMT Strange journey that I've been playing on my 3DS, that game is seriously tough. Ran into a level 69 Fiend earlier that destroyed my party with one hit.

Just finish the Phoenix Wright Trilogy for the 3DS and the last game was well I think the Rock will sue Phoenix Wright for using his catch phrase.  Can't wait to get the two spin off series though did play Duel Destiny for the 3ds with the inclusion of the DLC case.

Playing a bit of Nuclear Strike on the PS1 (I've been sticking to old-school games lately). The framerate is god-awful, but you can't go wrong with blowing stuff up with a helicopter, so I guess it kinda balances out.

on console i'm playing COD: AW, The Crew, Don't Starve, and Infamous First Light when the free games for PS Plus comes out for January 

on PC - Bully Scholarship Edition  

Picked up Shadow of Mordor, Dragon Age, and both seasons of the Walking Dead during the PSN flash sale. Even with these games, I still find myself playing the Binding of Isaac Rebirth & Madden 15.

Loving me some Bioshock Infinite at the moment, really can't wait to play the whole Bioshock series on Alyson.

Never played the binding of issac. Heard it was really good though.

​It will turn you into an insomniac and ruin your hands. (and controllers)

PS3 - FC4, The Evil Within, Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Devil May Cry HD Collection, Rayman Legends & Skyrim

PS4 - Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Lego Batman 3, Outlast, Infamous: First Light, The Swapper & Injustice...

Im been going through different games at different times so i wanted to list those that i started.