The King of Hate Forums
Kyoko_Kirigiri

What Game Are You Currently Playing Now?

3DS

• Majora's Mask 3D
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

PS4

• Olli Olli 2: Welcome to Olliwood
  • Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
  • Counterspy
  • Valiant Hearts: The Great War
  • Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Xbox One

• Rayman Legends

Wii U

• Earthbound
  • Super Mario Bros. 3

3DS

• Majora's Mask 3D
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

PS4

• Olli Olli 2: Welcome to Olliwood
  • Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
  • Counterspy
  • Valiant Hearts: The Great War
  • Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Xbox One

• Rayman Legends

Wii U

• Earthbound
  • Super Mario Bros. 3

​Why didn't you get the Wii U version of Rayman Legends? Its the superior version because of the gamepad features.

​Why didn't you get the Wii U version of Rayman Legends? Its the superior version because of the gamepad features.

​Might be because it's free on the Xbox at the moment =p It's a part of the Games with Gold.

At the moment i'm trying to finish The Walking Dead season 2. Still playing Evolve every so often too. They should last me until Ori and the Blind Forest <3

finally finished xenosaga 3 so now I'm playing the next game by monolith soft. Xenoblade chronicles

games I'm currently playing

Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles- plays kinda of like FF12 but completely different than xenosaga 

PSTV: God Eater Burst-trying out my PS TV with this game it's basically monster hunter    

Wii U: Hyrule Warriors-a lot of maps to go through...     

• Upvote 1

Replaying through Banjo-kazooie for nostalgia, also played a good chunk of Mystical ninja Goemon the other day.

Dark souls 2 so far very disappointing. Coming off dark souls which i just finished on steam so far the world and characters just feel worse to me like there something missing world feels less connected and feels easier so far 10 hours in .Im hoping to play demon souls after then go onto bloodborne. 

finally finished xenosaga 3 so now I'm playing the next game by monolith soft. Xenoblade chronicles

games I'm currently playing

Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles- plays kinda of like FF12 but completely different than xenosaga 

PSTV: God Eater Burst-trying out my PS TV with this game it's basically monster hunter    

​To me Xenoblade Chronicles is a better version of ff12 better story gameplay and characters.

• Upvote 1

​Out of curiosity, how much of adventure mode did you complete so far? Because I could probably tell you how much time it would take depending on your level and completion %.

PS4 aka The Indie love machine XD

• HOTLINE MIAMI 2!
  • Valiant Hearts
  • Counter Spy
  • Olli Olli 2

PSVita

• SAO Hollow Fragment
  • Kick and Fennick

PSX

• Crash Bandicoot (Replaying for Nostalgia)
  • Castlevania Symphony of the Night (Never played, got a sudden itch to give it a go)

GC

• Twilight Princess (I'm giving it another go, never finished it on the Wii)

PC

• Resident Evil 4 (Watched uncle played it over the years, now it's my turn to give it a go)
  • Valkyria Chronicles

Got a lot on my plate.

Just started The Assignment DLC for The Evil Within. Quite different from the main game and the new enemies are very creepy. Having a lot of fun of it though :p

Me and my friend finished Halo 3 and 4 on the MCC. Such a fun experience :p

Ori and the Blind Forest will be my main focus tomorrow <3

• Upvote 1

​To me Xenoblade Chronicles is a better version of ff12 better story gameplay and characters.

​At this point I just started the game so I can't really say which I like better but the story is pretty interesting and hooks you in. The gameplay is also pretty addicting.

​Out of curiosity, how much of adventure mode did you complete so far? Because I could probably tell you how much time it would take depending on your level and completion %.

​almost done with the first map but still have 3 more to go my Link is LV61. I usually co-op this game with a friend so that's probably the main reason I haven't finished it by now. I'm pretty sure I'm at the end of the story mode as well...

• Upvote 1

Is Diablo 3 worth playing? I'm thinking about getting the ultimate evil edition for PS3.

​The PS3 and Xbox360 versions are no longer regularly supported. PC and next gen consoles have the latest 2.1 patch while PS3 is stuck in version 2.06 for the foreseeable future. Your better off waiting till you get a ps4 or pc that can play it.

Last two big patches never came to ps3 or 360. Which have new features fixes and balance changes.

​The PS3 and Xbox360 versions are no longer regularly supported. PC and next gen consoles have the latest 2.1 patch while PS3 is stuck in version 2.06 for the foreseeable future. Your better off waiting till you get a ps4 or pc that can play it.

Last two big patches never came to ps3 or 360. Which have new features fixes and balance changes.

​As long as the game is still fun and works I think I'm good. Plus i'm kinda limited on choices since I don't have a PS4 or PC lol

• Upvote 1

​As long as the game is still fun and works I think I'm good. Plus i'm kinda limited on choices since I don't have a PS4 or PC lol

​Then its fine just know you wont be getting any more content updates or expansion packs. Its very much similar to an mmo its going to keep getting updates for next 5 years but it wont change past where it is now on ps3 or 360.

Playing AC: Rogue as it just came out for PC. It's great, MUCH better than Unity.

It is to AC4 what Far Cry 4 was to Far Cry 3; more of the same, with a new story and new characters.

Just finished DAI after over 100h of gameplay,phew what a game.

But now I need a change and thinking about Far Cry,thing is I haven't played 3 yet and since 4 came out not so long ago I have a question:which is better for someone who didn't play any of them?If someone could help me with this little problem it'd be awesome,thanks

• Upvote 1

Just finished DAI after over 100h of gameplay,phew what a game.

But now I need a change and thinking about Far Cry,thing is I haven't played 3 yet and since 4 came out not so long ago I have a question:which is better for someone who didn't play any of them?If someone could help me with this little problem it'd be awesome,thanks

​Star with farcry 3 i prefer it.

Playing AC: Rogue as it just came out for PC. It's great, MUCH better than Unity.

It is to AC4 what Far Cry 4 was to Far Cry 3; more of the same, with a new story and new characters.

​I agree sadly not many people played rogue.

Majora's Mask 3DS

Hyrule Warriors...working my way through adventure mode and completing the portraits. This game is so great I must be 40 hours into it at this point and there's still so much to do. 

Sleeping Dogs (PS4) which is a great game but not a substantial upgrade like Tomb Raider was. 

I'd recommend Diablo 3, Kyoko. You won't get the newest content but the Ultimate Evil Edition has that awesome adventure mode. It's seriously one of the best modes ever imo because I feel like I accomplish so much in a short amount of time, missions only last 15-20 min tops, and so much loot. It's just the perfect game mode if you have a hectic schedule like I do some days.

Majora's Mask 3DS

Hyrule Warriors...working my way through adventure mode and completing the portraits. This game is so great I must be 40 hours into it at this point and there's still so much to do. 

Sleeping Dogs (PS4) which is a great game but not a substantial upgrade like Tomb Raider was. 

I'd recommend Diablo 3, Kyoko. You won't get the newest content but the Ultimate Evil Edition has that awesome adventure mode. It's seriously one of the best modes ever imo because I feel like I accomplish so much in a short amount of time, missions only last 15-20 min tops, and so much loot. It's just the perfect game mode if you have a hectic schedule like I do some days.

​Ah I see, it sounds really fun and I'll make sure to get on Diablo 3 the moment I get it in the mail lol.

Tried to play demon's souls could not get into it at all. I finished dark souls 1 and dark souls 2 100% but i got around 20% of demon's souls could not go anymore. The game is even more unforgiving if you ask me lack of bonfire's made it even worse you had to back track alot if you died at boss you had to go threw a 10-15 min section again personally i did not have time and was not enjoying it enough to many other backlog's of games to spend even more time on it.

Dark souls series is alot more friendly to new players and easier to get into at least for me not sure why some people said dark souls 2 is hardest i found it alot easier you can just sommon npc's and other people and easily take down bosses. Final boss i had 2 npc's who tanked the final boss and was simple. Demons souls i cant even find any sort of summons.

Hyperdimension Neptuna Rebirth 1 and RE 4 Wii Edition.

​RE4 Wii edition is so much easier to play than the gamecube was, what a world of difference!