The King of Hate Forums

What Game Are You Currently Playing Now?

Just finished DAI after over 100h of gameplay,phew what a game.

But now I need a change and thinking about Far Cry,thing is I haven't played 3 yet and since 4 came out not so long ago I have a question:which is better for someone who didn't play any of them?If someone could help me with this little problem it'd be awesome,thanks

​Nice dude! I'm 30 hours into Dragon Age and barely feel like I've progressed. 

I'd really recommend playing FarCry 3 first. FarCry 4 is good but 3 has a way better villain and better selection of wild animals to hunt. Then when you finish get Blood Dragon which is badass!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Currently bouncing between Batman: Arkham Origins for the first time and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the second time. Despite all the bad things I've heard about Arkham Origins I must say I'm very much

Seriously, the spider jars are amazing and it's even more entertaining when you can throw jars of spiders at other spiders.  Seriously, the Witch Doctor is a fun class.     But still no Barb...fer

Nice, bro. I actually haven't play the original Dark Cloud but it's definitely on the list. Still have to get through this one, Darkest Dungeon and Darks Souls 3. 

Posted Images

​Nice dude! I'm 30 hours into Dragon Age and barely feel like I've progressed. 

I'd really recommend playing FarCry 3 first. FarCry 4 is good but 3 has a way better villain and better selection of wild animals to hunt. Then when you finish get Blood Dragon which is badass!

​Yup,playing FC3 now,just got to the southern island.

What improvements/changes are present in FC4?Because from the couple videos I've seen it seems very similar,for example the exact same animations in some cases.And the story seems worse,so is the villain.I fuckin loved Vaas,very disappointed after getting to the second island for obvious reasons...

​Yup,playing FC3 now,just got to the southern island.

What improvements/changes are present in FC4?Because from the couple videos I've seen it seems very similar,for example the exact same animations in some cases.And the story seems worse,so is the villain.I fuckin loved Vaas,very disappointed after getting to the second island for obvious reasons...

​Not much to be honest. It's a lot of little minor things that they changed/added like riding elephants but it's basically just a large expansion pack. I think that's why a lot of people were a bit lukewarm about it because it's just more of FarCry 3. It's not terrible by any means but I put a good 30-40 hours into FarCry 3 a year prior and felt satiated with that. For like $20-30 bucks totally pick up FarCry 4. 

PS4 aka The Indie love machine XD

• HOTLINE MIAMI 2!
  • Valiant Hearts
  • Counter Spy
  • Olli Olli 2

PSVita

• SAO Hollow Fragment
  • Kick and Fennick

PSX

• Crash Bandicoot (Replaying for Nostalgia)
  • Castlevania Symphony of the Night (Never played, got a sudden itch to give it a go)

GC

• Twilight Princess (I'm giving it another go, never finished it on the Wii)

PC

• Resident Evil 4 (Watched uncle played it over the years, now it's my turn to give it a go)
  • Valkyria Chronicles

Got a lot on my plate.

​Will be starting FF Type 0 and Hardline.

Been getting into Galaxy On Fire 2 (Android version) recently. Not bad so far. I've really been interested in mobile games lately, and this is definitely one of the better ones. Nice visuals, ship controls are solid (using the accelerometer for steering, as opposed to the virtual gamepad), full voice acting... good stuff. Looking forward to when things start to pick up.

And it's free. The expansions are in-app purchases, but the main game costs nothing.

I'm going between 5 games right now:

Final Fantasy XIII - Just got to Gapra Whitewood. Rushed through Vile Peaks since I hate that chapter so much. Its so boring. -.- I know a lot of people don't like FF13 and I can totally understand why. Though its kind of a guilty pleasure for me. xD

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix HD - Going through Olympus Colosseum right now. I'm enjoying the HD version, but there's a lot that makes me prefer Kingdom Hearts II vanilla. Faster loading (Drive forms load stupidly slowly...) and HD seems to have a lot more glitches I've noticed. Nothing game breaking though, but its enough that I prefer the PS2 version.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - About halfway through the second book. Really loving this game. The Captain Toad levels were my favorite levels in 3D World so having a game with nothing but that really made me happy. They really expanded on the levels well.

Sly 2: Honor Among Thieves - Um...well haven't started it tbh. I plan to on Sunday. I'm making weeks the days I work on Captain Toad (Saturday) and Sly 2 (Sunday). Doing that to give myself 2 days break from JRPGs. I love JRPGs, but I need a break from them as well and the weekends will offer that.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - Honestly, I feel this is one of the better Final Fantasy games of recent years. The combat is fun and flows well, the story is decent (nothing to get too excited over though), and the cast is mostly likable. I'm really glad it finally released outside of Japan.

I'm going between 5 games right now:

Final Fantasy XIII - Just got to Gapra Whitewood. Rushed through Vile Peaks since I hate that chapter so much. Its so boring. -.- I know a lot of people don't like FF13 and I can totally understand why. Though its kind of a guilty pleasure for me. xD

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix HD - Going through Olympus Colosseum right now. I'm enjoying the HD version, but there's a lot that makes me prefer Kingdom Hearts II vanilla. Faster loading (Drive forms load stupidly slowly...) and HD seems to have a lot more glitches I've noticed. Nothing game breaking though, but its enough that I prefer the PS2 version.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - About halfway through the second book. Really loving this game. The Captain Toad levels were my favorite levels in 3D World so having a game with nothing but that really made me happy. They really expanded on the levels well.

Sly 2: Honor Among Thieves - Um...well haven't started it tbh. I plan to on Sunday. I'm making weeks the days I work on Captain Toad (Saturday) and Sly 2 (Sunday). Doing that to give myself 2 days break from JRPGs. I love JRPGs, but I need a break from them as well and the weekends will offer that.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - Honestly, I feel this is one of the better Final Fantasy games of recent years. The combat is fun and flows well, the story is decent (nothing to get too excited over though), and the cast is mostly likable. I'm really glad it finally released outside of Japan.

You can actually get past the drive loading by pausing the game when you use the form. Just wait one or two seconds and unpause and you'll turn instantly. Also if you want to reuse that form again it will appear instantly since then or mid already loaded up. I've had to learn this since the load times screwed me over on a few bosses lol

Bloodborne just finished it. Did all optional bosses almost got the plat in one playthrough only ones i missed were ones you need to do the chalice dungeons and get every weapon.

Starting Persona 4 golden and The Witcher 1 and 2 on pc.  Preparing for witcher 3. 

• Upvote 1

Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions.

ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT.  Graphics, story, cast of characters, gameplay, and voice acting are phenomenal.  The only thing I do not like is the camera.

​Yeah defiantly one of my fav Spider Man games along with Spider Man 2 and Ultimate Spider Man for the original Xbox  

• Upvote 1

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit on PS3.

I originally bought this when it came out in 2010, but hated because it was different. Just a month ago I decided to give it a second chance and discovered it's one of my favorite NFS games in the series out of the current crop along with Rivals. I'm really close to the platinum trophy and I'm very excited to get it soon.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit on PS3.

I originally bought this when it came out in 2010, but hated because it was different. Just a month ago I decided to give it a second chance and discovered it's one of my favorite NFS games in the series out of the current crop along with Rivals. I'm really close to the platinum trophy and I'm very excited to get it soon.

​I gave it a shot once (found it in a bargain bin at Wal-Mart), but early on I could already tell it wasn't gonna stick with me.

Now, Hot Pursuit 2 on the PS2, on the other hand...

PS3: The Walking Dead Season 2(almost done), Skyrim, The Evil Within, Devil May Cry HD Collection

PS4: Assassin's Creed: Unity, Bloodborne, Dead Nation, WWE 2K'15. 

I got some games im aiming to get platinums for:

Ratchet & Clank 1-3, DMC 1-3, Uncharted 1-3, Dark Souls 1 & 2, Metal Gear Solid 1-4 + Metal Gear Rising, Peace Walker & The Phantom Pain, Assassin's Creed: Unity...plus alot more

• Upvote 1