The King of Hate Forums
Ohcomeon

The SoK are being exposed on other sites.

So we all know the SoK are already pathetic losers who follow a guys every move despite wanting nothing to do with them. You can see it everyday on twitter where they nitpick every little thing Phil and his fans do and it is beyond cringeworthy. They even have this moral code about no monetizing Phil videos, as if that will somehow excuse all the shit behavior they have done up til now. There is one person called Fred Fuchs who leads the sok and is under a lot of fire right now which is why I am making this thread. 

Recently Fred and other SoK members began infighting and are in the middle of a lot of drama. What's important about this thread is that I want to show you guys the mindframe of the leader of the sok and how serious he takes his little group.

IMG_2605.thumb.JPG.4764d69055057529455751bbb7c893c5.JPG

This is a screenshot that was leaked on another website called kiwifarms where they make fun of the sok on a thread. Fred is the person in gray, he started this conversation I'm guessing after someone had called out the sok. There are more screenshots on the website if you are interested here is the link. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/darksydephil-a-logs-infighting-and-cringe-galore.17334/page-12#post-2481287

Just looking at this first screenshot though you can see how Fred views his group, he treats it very seriously whenever someone challenges his "establishment" and is able to call a hate group a "community" and take it seriously. He also misses points that the person brings up and instead tries to change the subject by making whoever he has a problem with look bad and starts to play victim. He even throws another member under the bus instead of standing with that person in order to make himself look good and innocent. It's sad how far he goes in order to protect this group and it is pathetic that he actually thinks he has a moral point to stand on after stalking dsp all this time. This person is still leaking screenshots each day and its getting worse with more and more people exposing the SoK on the forum with past videos showing how serious they take everything and how they have crossed the line multiple times even though they like to claim they do nothing wrong and people have left the "community" because of what is going on. There is a lot I didn't talk about and it shows much worse on the site with a lot of actual evidence and proof posted. Enjoy everyone laughing at them on the forum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Good. People have thought for far too long that they're these innocent, adorable fellows who occasionally make silly DSP videos.

When your "community" is predicated entirely upon malice, all that toxic energy can only be contained for so long.

• Upvote 1

I wish there was a "Drama" section all the way in the bottom of these forums so that threads like these would disappear. Tired of logging on here and just seeing SoK drama and people talking about trolls. This is DSP fan forum the last time i checked.

Edited by Mikleo

My personal stance is that any anti-dsp channel that uses footage of dsp's videos should not monetized the video, as that is morally stealing and by law should be classed as stealing without receiving permission, but those who don't then it's fair game even if I don't agree with the content of the video.

Aside from that it's good to see some dissension in their ranks, they have gotten away with some bs over the years, I would love to see someone start a youtube channel monitoring their videos the way they do to dsp's and pointing out their crap.

Edited by WOOF!
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

My personal stance is that any anti-dsp channel that uses footage of dsp's videos should not monetized the video, as that is morally stealing and by law should be classed as stealing without receiving permission, but those who don't then it's fair game even if I don't agree with the content of the video.

Aside from that it's good to see some dissension in their ranks, they have gotten away with some bs over the years, I would love to see someone start a youtube channel monitoring their videos the way they do to dsp's and pointing out their crap.

Agreed.

Dude, we should just ignore what they are doing. Because I got a hunch that some kind of SOK "sympathizer" will post  something in here to defend them. Then it will turn into the same shit that always happens. I know some of you guys are smart reading this, so you must know there is like a cycle when it comes to behavior on these forums.

• Upvote 1

Someone should copy and monetize their videos. Then give the money to DSP :biggrin:

Obv. not recommending anyone do this... or anything :wink:

Edited by Amityville
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Someone should copy and monetize their videos. Then give the money to DSP :biggrin:

Obv. not recommending anyone do this... or anything :wink:

Sorry buddy, but doing that is wrong.

25 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

Dude, we should just ignore what they are doing. Because I got a hunch that some kind of SOK "sympathizer" will post  something in here to defend them. Then it will turn into the same shit that always happens. I know some of you guys are smart reading this, so you must know there is like a cycle when it comes to behavior on these forums.

Okay disagree with you on that buddy.

14 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Sorry buddy, but doing that is wrong.

You also agree its wrong calling Phil a "pedo" and "pigroach" which loads of these videos do? These brats should really be accountable for their slander. :wink:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amityville said:

You also agree its wrong calling Phil a "pedo" and "pigroach" which loads of these videos do? These brats should really be accountable for their slander. :wink:

Without question.  They used to comments to troll Phil's last part of Batman The Enemy Within episode 1.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

Who was Fred messaging on those screenshots?

Have no idea actually, it hasn't been revealed yet, the only thing I know is that a guy named uhhhhhhh is releasing the screenshots

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, WOOF! said:

Mostly all of Kiwi Farms cannot stand either Phil or the SoK so it is not exactly dissension within the ranks. Although that does seem to be happening more and more on Twitter, especially as Fred is becoming more exposed as nothing more than a self-centered, a-logging head honcho of a group whose sole purpose is obsessing over DSP.

Edited by Didntaskforthis

1 hour ago, Didntaskforthis said:

Mostly all of Kiwi Farms cannot stand either Phil or the SoK so it is not exactly dissension within the ranks. Although that does seem to be happening more and more on Twitter, especially as Fred is becoming more exposed as nothing more than a self-centered, a-logging head honcho of a group whose sole purpose is obsessing over DSP.

Actually there is some dissension as multiple people have left that group after all that's been going on in the down low, they are just trying to hide it.

SOK has been dead for a while now, it's obvious that many of them got tired of the DSP drama and realized how much of their time they were wasting. Pretty sure they only do that podcast from time to time so people don't completely forget about them. I say just ignore them.

SOK aside, there's still some detractors that have kept with it like Drgnkiller. However it's only a matter of time until life hits them. Phil can go on making videos for years with patreon, they can't.

Honestly look, we're all gamers. We all share the same hobbies. Detractors need to get their shit together and stop hating and just play games with the rest of us and have fun.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

So funny, money can't buy this kind of cringe and fail. They're a hate group and they hate each other! :laugh:

Edited by ThatDogGuy
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rocko said:

Phil makes money off of other people's hard work and talent (ie., the games and consoles actual businesses make), so why not make money off of him?

He pays for the majority of the games himself, so I say he has earned the right to record himself playing the game, were as some anti dsp channels steal his content without permission or payment when they place adverts on the video.

• Upvote 2

Here is the sok overreacting to an encyclopedia dramatica page, the YouTube link also leads to a channel that is posting videos of the sok ranting against people trolling them. Crazy how hypocritical they come off.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ohcomeon said:

Here is the sok overreacting to an encyclopedia dramatica page, the YouTube link also leads to a channel that is posting videos of the sok ranting against people trolling them. Crazy how hypocritical they come off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAH! :laugh: /added to favourites

Edited by ThatDogGuy

Managed to listen to the whole video and i must say this is all some Drama Alert bullshit. I don't understand why people find this kind of content entertaining.

2 hours ago, Mikleo said:

Managed to listen to the whole video and i must say this is all some Drama Alert bullshit. I don't understand why people find this kind of content entertaining.

Its that "can't look away from a train wreck" mentality I believe. Its why drama of any kind with real people is popular despite being low brow entertainment.

9 hours ago, Ohcomeon said:

When did this even happen?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ohcomeon said:

These man babies takes shit way too seriously lol

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ohcomeon said:

Someone needs to tweet that to Fred.