The King of Hate Forums
Ohcomeon

The SoK are being exposed on other sites.

20 minutes ago, LokiPrime said:

Well, add some reference material for those who have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

I won't fall for that one, since detractor content is forbidden here. 

I'd have thought you weren't so lazy to just check the usual Twitter feeds, guess you are. 

9 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

So turns out someone paid a prostitute to pretend to be Phil's new girlfriend on Twitter and post to Phil about being in US with him. This is Fred Fuch's levels of fucked up right now. 

Really? Thats fucking SICK!!

4 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

I won't fall for that one, since detractor content is forbidden here. 

I'd have thought you weren't so lazy to just check the usual Twitter feeds, guess you are. 

And I guess I was expecting you to substantiate your argument. Guess I expected too much.

I don't check twitter feeds because I stay away from twitter in general.

Edited by LokiPrime

7 minutes ago, LokiPrime said:

And I guess I was expecting you to substantiate your argument. Guess I expected too much.

I don't check twitter feeds because I stay away from twitter in general.

Well ya should, it's hilariously sociapathic that peeps are going to such lengths to cause drama on Phil.

3 hours ago, Amityville said:

Well ya should, it's hilariously sociapathic that peeps are going to such lengths to cause drama on Phil.

Thanks for the offer but I'll rather focus on DSP's twitch/youtube and this forum.

And I derailed this thread too long for now so let's get back to the topic.

The problem is the sok, as fucked in the head as 4 or 5 of them were, is they were a very small percentage of Phils detractor base. They were the most vocal sure but some of the remaining haters are even worse when it comes to Phil than Fred was, you have some that are probably cool people too but the majority of the really obsessive ones weren't in the sok and are still at large doing that thing they do no doubt getting sticky in their keeshkas this week.  The sok's demise wasn't a victory for anyone it was just a defeat for the sok.

37 minutes ago, TheTruthCommission said:

The problem is the sok, as fucked in the head as 4 or 5 of them were, is they were a very small percentage of Phils detractor base. They were the most vocal sure but some of the remaining haters are even worse when it comes to Phil than Fred was, you have some that are probably cool people too but the majority of the really obsessive ones weren't in the sok and are still at large doing that thing they do no doubt getting sticky in their keeshkas this week.  The sok's demise wasn't a victory for anyone it was just a defeat for the sok.

So now the SoK being disbanded means nothing? Remember when the SoK was the biggest problem and anytime a hater came around people called them: "SoK"? Yeah, there are haters that are much worse than them but when they were still around THEY were supposedly the most evil group of people ever. I would have thought the SoK being disbanded would have been a "victory" for most of the people here. Hell, look back at the first few pages of this thread. Some people were estatic about the SoK's drama and downfall.