The King of Hate Forums
Ohcomeon

The SoK are being exposed on other sites.

And that's why I'm saying you're missing my, very simple, point. My original point was clearly that i have an issue with people who go out of their way to go to these podcasts and make themselves look dumb.

Holy shit, I always knew what you meant. I am going to have to forbid you from quoting me for the next week. You can try again then, but I don't have the patience to chaperone you.

Edited by thatanonymouse
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Holy shit, I always knew what you meant. I am going to have to forbid you from quoting me for the next week. You can try again then, but I don't have the patience to chaperone you.

Clearly not. Your argument was all over the place. At least keep a cool head if you want to make people take your points a lil more seriously. Come on now.

I'd like a last question though:

If ignoring the haters isn't the thing to do, then why is not ignoring them the answer here? I'm really curious to know.

Edited by Mikleo

1 minute ago, thatanonymouse said:

That's strike one. Don't make me get to three, mister.

Just answer the question will ya? Skip to strike 3 if that makes ya happy

25 minutes ago, Mikleo said:

I'd like a last question though:

If ignoring the haters isn't the thing to do, then why is not ignoring them the answer here? I'm really curious to know.

Well since anonymouse wants to be a baby about it, i turn the question to you guys.

Edited by Mikleo

2 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

There's no reason to be insulting. 

Oh please, have you not seen the last page of insults hes thrown my way? That's just a lil jab lol xD

Anyway do you have an answer to the question?

4 minutes ago, Mikleo said:

Oh please, have you not seen the last page of insults hes thrown my way? That's just a lil jab lol xD

Nah. Even if he did insult, doesn't give you the right to do it. As a Patron you should lead by example.

Edited by ThatDogGuy
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Nah. Even if he did insult, doesn't give you the right to do it. As a Patron you should lead by example.

Seriously... just cause i give money to phil via patreon doesn't mean i have to be some kinda role model. *facepalm* anyway... look at the last page for clarification if you wanna see the whole picture instead of being one sided.

8 hours ago, Mikleo said:

Well since anonymouse wants to be a baby about it, i turn the question to you guys.

I think both choices are actually good to do, to me if you are trying to "deal" with the haters then you've already lost as you are giving them power by taking what they say seriously. Ignoring them is always the best way to go as it's simple but you can also bring attention to it and just laugh at how ridiculous everything really is, that's what this thread was about to me, laughing at how over the top things have become with the sok and how they actually think what they do is something to be proud of.

• Upvote 1

Yo i got one. Only the mods should know about haters (but not interact) so they can easily identify trolls and delete/ban/wutever they do before it got out of hand. For normal viewers and fans theres no need to know about them. Might be to late for that tho.

Also..... STRIKE THREEEEeee

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ohcomeon said:

I think both choices are actually good to do, to me if you are trying to "deal" with the haters then you've already lost as you are giving them power by taking what they say seriously. Ignoring them is always the best way to go as it's simple but you can also bring attention to it and just laugh at how ridiculous everything really is, that's what this thread was about to me, laughing at how over the top things have become with the sok and how they actually think what they do is something to be proud of.

Really, you took the words out of my mouth and said it even better than I could. 

So here is a video of Fred being a fucking weirdo using voice changers and pretending to be a girl to harass a guy, I haven't watched the whole thing as it's cringe from the start but I'm at a loss for words on why they do things like this, it's just weird.

Also a little update on what's going on with the thread, turns out Fred Fuchs and other sok members have been harassing one of the people who leaked info, only they are doing it privately through dms and there is a lot of leaked conversations on the thread as well. The sok is trying to stay quiet throughout all of this but more and more people are speaking out now and showing their true colors.

• Upvote 1

Lunatic. Absolute lunatic. What a creep.

It's so obvious what he's doing now. He's launching a moral crusade against Phil so that casual observers will side with him, recruit more lackeys, and enable him to do this sort of creepy shit even more. He only wants to manipulate and harm people. He gets off on this.

What a ghoul.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thatanonymouse said:

Lunatic. Absolute lunatic. What a creep.

It's so obvious what he's doing now. He's launching a moral crusade against Phil so that casual observers will side with him, recruit more lackeys, and enable him to do this sort of creepy shit even more. He only wants to manipulate and harm people. He gets off on this.

What a ghoul.

They never were innocent in my book, no matter how hard their defenders tried with their silly excuses such as "oh they do charity streams" (an oxymoron, really).

• Like 1

Donating to a "charity" doesn't recontextualize their actions or put them beyond reproach. How it works is, you contribute to a cause because you're above reproach. They're confusing the cause-and-effect, or deliberately misrepresenting it for personal gain.

Well, we now have objective proof they misrepresent for personal gain, so the charity must be considered in this context.

It's incredibly contemptuous towards the charities themselves. It's a sorrowful anger I feel over this, honestly. I can't overstate my disgust. These charities are now being represented by this ilk? That's so unfair to the people who need the support. Perverted.

Edited by thatanonymouse

54 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Donating to a "charity" doesn't recontextualize their actions or put them beyond reproach. How it works is, you contribute to a cause because you're above reproach. They're confusing the cause-and-effect, or deliberately misrepresenting it for personal gain.

Well, we now have objective proof they misrepresent for personal gain, so the charity must be considered in this context.

It's incredibly contemptuous towards the charities themselves. It's a sorrowful anger I feel over this, honestly. I can't overstate my disgust. These charities are now being represented by this ilk? That's so unfair to the people who need the support. Perverted.

What's frustrating about the charity is that we can't prove that they did it in order to look better, unless someone leaks them saying that they are doing it to look better it's unfortunately just speculation.

Regardless though it does not save them from criticism and they have a lot to answer for lately and they haven't addressed any of it publicly. They constantly show screenshots of forum posts but have yet to address this thread and I think that speaks volumes about how cowardly they are when dealing with actual evidence. Hypocrites, plain and simple. They sure love to call out phil for every little mistake he does but they can't handle it when someone does it to them. It would be one thing if they stayed quiet through out all this but there is plenty of screenshots showing that they are dming people and talking shit privately in order to sweep this under the rug. They threw three members (kingofpol, pascal, and fizz) under the bus in order to get the heat off the rest of the group but on the thread you can see that the person who is causing all the drama is Fred Fuchs. I find it hilarious and entertaining how immature he handled everything and these videos are just weird or pathetic. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ohcomeon said:

What's frustrating about the charity is that we can't prove that they did it in order to look better, unless someone leaks them saying that they are doing it to look better it's unfortunately just speculation.

Doing charity work is a good thing, but a sign of true class is when you don't talk about it publicly (unless you are of course a registered charity), otherwise it makes you look like you are showing off instead.

Whether or not they did charity to "make them look good" is really not an issue, in my eyes. Money going to charity at all is a good thing. Right now the water charity they donated to have built a well for a place in Africa (i forget the name) where they can get clean water from. The SoK might be bad people, but charity is charity. You can't  argue the fact that the people who got this well are going to be forever thankful to the people who donated to this cause.

I'm not a supporter of the SoK but I always support any kind of charity. 

Edited by Mikleo
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mikleo said:

Whether or not they did charity to "make them look good" is really not an issue, in my eyes. Money going to charity at all is a good thing. Right now the water charity they donated to have built a well for a place in Africa (i forget the name) where they can get clean water from. The SoK might be bad people, but charity is charity. You can't  argue the fact that the people who got this well are going to be forever thankful to the people who donated to this cause.

I have to agree here. Charity is charity. And rallying people who know you or lile your content may also agree with the cause of the charity too. So I don't see any issue with that.

If you are doing a charity and letting people know about it it can only be a good thing. As the more people donate the better for the cause.

5 hours ago, Mikleo said:

Yes all charity is good, but they could have easily made an private donation instead towards the same ultimate aim.

2 hours ago, RichterTryhard said:

I have to agree here. Charity is charity. And rallying people who know you or lile your content may also agree with the cause of the charity too. So I don't see any issue with that.

If you are doing a charity and letting people know about it it can only be a good thing. As the more people donate the better for the cause.

If you are not a registered charity, it can leave you open to the charge of showing off.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

Yes all charity is good, but they could have easily made an private donation instead towards the same ultimate aim.

If you are not a registered charity, it can leave you open to the charge of showing off.

That is what I was thinking some of the people mentioning the charity thing were trying to convey.  It "seemed" like those guys were doing a "look at me, look at me" I donated to charity and DSP didn't therefore he is scum and we are saints.