The King of Hate Forums
Ohcomeon

The SoK are being exposed on other sites.

59 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

Yes all charity is good, but they could have easily made an private donation instead towards the same ultimate aim.

From what I read, it was all a crowd funded charity. So yeah, of course they need to put the word out if they want to crowd fund a charity. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amityville said:

Nice to know that donating to charity cures your sins according to some people.

Well of course it doesn't cure your sins. Not at all. Just that a cause is a cause. And there is nothing wrong with donating to those who need it.

Regardless of who spreads the word. Has nothing to do with who is talking about the charity.. As it could be anyone. But all to do with what the charity is.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Amityville said:

Nice to know that donating to charity cures your sins according to some people.

4 hours ago, RichterTryhard said:

Well of course it doesn't cure your sins. Not at all. Just that a cause is a cause. And there is nothing wrong with donating to those who need it.

Regardless of who spreads the word. Has nothing to do with who is talking about the charity.. As it could be anyone. But all to do with what the charity is.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ironic thing is I would probably be a regular fan of the SOK if their podcast wasn't 90% about Phil drama. They used to do funny shit on their show playing games and messing around. Che was always hilarious. The water charity was the best thing they ever did for someone other than themselves. Then you get all the anti-DSP nonsense where most of it was like over-exaggerated.

They had something good and wasted it tbh

• Like 3

Multiple members have made actual "statements" (so stupid that they take this whole thing seriously) after another leak of Fred Fuchs talking shit about other people in his group, some have removed sok from their name as well

Also turns out the people who started the whole thing were two random guys called @sirjamesdtech and @JoRopenguin just wanted to clear that up from earlier questions on the thread. 

15 minutes ago, Mikleo said:

Who the hell is TCP? 

Some other random group, Fred got all pissed that a member was going to another group and got all paranoid and talked shit.

46 minutes ago, Ohcomeon said:

Multiple members have made actual "statements" (so stupid that they take this whole thing seriously) after another leak of Fred Fuchs talking shit about other people in his group, some have removed sok from their name as well

Also turns out the people who started the whole thing were two random guys called @sirjamesdtech and @JoRopenguin just wanted to clear that up from earlier questions on the thread. 

Oh my god... PMSL. Saturday night entertainment at its best.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amityville said:

Oh my god... PMSL. Saturday night entertainment at its best.

To be fair, and I've said this a million times, but screenshots can be easily edited. I don't trust pictures as evidence of anything.

They've edited pictures of me saying stuff I've never said many times the past.

I did notice some of them removing SoK from their names. Made sense that they're distancing themselves from the drama, desperate little roaches.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

They've edited pictures of me saying stuff I've never said many times the past.

Same, even Windows 98 Microsoft Paint can forge passable fake screenshots.

Edited by thatanonymouse
  • Like 1

TCP is a group that Renegade made to get away from DSP drama and to talk about games do interviews on people in the gaming community and so on. But it was mostly made up of detractors that met through hating on DSP. 

But yea the Anti DSP community sure has a bunch of drama attach to it people always at each other's throats. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ohcomeon said:

Some fan of the sok who is an extreme hypocrite.

IMG_2636.PNG

IMG_2638.PNG

If you ever need to know how they get them to drink the kool-aid, this is it. They find weak people, give them camaraderie,  and convince them they're part of some vibrant community. Sure, maybe the head brass makes mistakes, but they're leading you against the enemy. Isn't your life so much better now that you belong to this community, anyways? We have a charity! We built the well!

And besides, nothing we do can ever be worse than what Phil continues to do. Our swatting, our defamation, our doxing, and our catfishing is all a noble cause! And he's the enemy here, so let's do what we can to bring him down!

Imagine these cretins going out in public and actually explaining this shit to normal people.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

If you ever need to know how they get them to drink the kool-aid, this is it. They find weak people, give them camaraderie,  and convince them they're part of some vibrant community. Sure, maybe the head brass makes mistakes, but they're leading you against the enemy. Isn't your life so much better now that you belong to this community, anyways? We have a charity! We built the well!

And besides, nothing we do can ever be worse than what Phil continues to do. Our swatting, our defamation, our doxing, and our catfishing is all a noble cause! And he's the enemy here, so let's do what we can to bring him down!

Imagine these cretins going out in public and actually explaining this shit to normal people.

I mean.. Are you saying they're a cult?? 

To me it doesn't look any different from any fandom really. Every fandom is full of people that bring examples of what you as a fan should like and dislike and the fans take it from there with thier own interpretation.

About the criminal activities you listed.. None of them have been directly done by them personally. If a fan of yours goes nuts and does something criminal that isn't the responsibility of the lead members of that group.. That's like saying you or anyone are responsible for your neighbor being a serial killer lol. Just because you live on the same street.

Whatever the case there are indeed some very rotten apples on all sides. Its not like criminal activities haven't been done by this fandom in the name of DSP, but that doesn't make it a cult.. Nor are you or me or Phil responsible for someone of this community doing those criminal acts. 

Though I understand your sentiment. You feel this group has slandered and tarnished the reputation of the content creator you enjoy. I get that. 

I just don't see it being any worst than any other rabbid fandom you see on the internet. I mean even Zelda fans had a person who DDoSed Jim Sterling over his review of Breath of the Wild... Which is even more insane of a reaction imo lol.

Like even if his review was to troll.. A DDoS is not ok.. And is not an appropriate reaction.. A 7/10 isn't even a bad score.

Anyway. I think you understand what I am saying. Plus it seems this discussion has talked more about the charity topic way more than they ever have themselves. Its not really important imo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RichterTryhard said:

To me it doesn't look any different from any fandom really. Every fandom is full of people that bring examples of what you as a fan should like and dislike and the fans take it from there with thier own interpretation.

About the criminal activities you listed.. None of them have been directly done by them personally. If a fan of yours goes nuts and does something criminal that isn't the responsibility of the lead members of that group.. That's like saying you or anyone are responsible for your neighbor being a serial killer lol. Just because you live on the same street.

Whatever the case there are indeed some very rotten apples on all sides. Its not like criminal activities haven't been done by this fandom in the name of DSP, but that doesn't make it a cult.. Nor are you or me or Phil responsible for someone of this community doing those criminal acts. 

Though I understand your sentiment. You feel this group has slandered and tarnished the reputation of the content creator you enjoy. I get that. 

I just don't see it being any worst than any other rabbid fandom you see on the internet. I mean even Zelda fans had a person who DDoSed Jim Sterling over his review of Breath of the Wild... Which is even more insane of a reaction imo lol.

Like even if his review was to troll.. A DDoS is not ok.. And is not an appropriate reaction.. A 7/10 isn't even a bad score.

Anyway. I think you understand what I am saying. Plus it seems this discussion has talked more about the charity topic way more than they ever have themselves. Its not really important imo.

They aren't a cult but they definitely are taking things to the extreme with all the shit they do and I think the guy was just making comparisons to them being a cult and not actually calling them one, and yes I'm talking about the main members, the thread is alive because of Fred's and other members actions, not some random fans, why are people having to post "statements" for a group about hating on phil? That's pathetic with how serious they take things.

They are so paranoid they just threw out a random fan from the groups discord calling him a mole, a fucking mole? That's not normal to act if it was a fun group and the fan hates them now. That's not the fans doing it that's an actual member who's in charge.

IMG_2640.thumb.JPG.afeeeed2fa83d6e71ad80517c77992e7.JPGIMG_2641.thumb.JPG.0120dd3d13d1b59847167888ad247c0d.JPG

This is nothing by the way with how passive aggressive the sok are and how shitty they act to anyone who talks to people in another group as you can see with the video I posted earlier about another person called moogle. I don't think they are a cult but Fred is a very paranoid person and is acting a bit over the top like a cult member would. You can't talk to anyone outside of this group, that's kind of cultish man, so is kicking people for talking to someone randomly. You should really look at the thread again and you can see why that comparison was made as this is just the more recent things happening.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ohcomeon said:

They aren't a cult but they definitely are taking things to the extreme with all the shit they do and I think the guy was just making comparisons to them being a cult and not actually calling them one, and yes I'm talking about the main members, the thread is alive because of Fred's and other members actions, not some random fans, why are people having to post "statements" for a group about hating on phil? That's pathetic with how serious they take things.

They are so paranoid they just threw out a random fan from the groups discord calling him a mole, a fucking mole? That's not normal to act if it was a fun group and the fan hates them now. That's not the fans doing it that's an actual member who's in charge.

IMG_2640.thumb.JPG.afeeeed2fa83d6e71ad80517c77992e7.JPGIMG_2641.thumb.JPG.0120dd3d13d1b59847167888ad247c0d.JPG

This is nothing by the way with how passive aggressive the sok are and how shitty they act to anyone who talks to people in another group as you can see with the video I posted earlier about another person called moogle. I don't think they are a cult but Fred is a very paranoid person and is acting a bit over the top like a cult member would. You can't talk to anyone outside of this group, that's kind of cultish man, so is kicking people for talking to someone randomly. You should really look at the thread again and you can see why that comparison was made as this is just the more recent things happening.

Ok I took a look, and have alot to say so excuse my long post.

If you reread what I posted I wasn't at all making any such "statement" for anyone. Simply saying what I have observed. A statement is a definite expression of something.. Nothing I was saying was definite only observed which means always subject to change. 

Just because I challenge or ask a question of someone's thinking doesn't mean I or anyone is on the opposing side of what is being questioned. Just in case you had thought that was the case.

With all that said. I have no beef with this group nor am I interested in having that beef. As I.am just a causal viewer herr and am more interested in this community. But I do find discussing it interesting. 

In regards to what the lead group members have done specifically.. Its honestly just how I see it. I gave an example in my previous post of extreme fan behavior that lead to criminal behavior. If a fan is willing to do such a thing as creating an enemy then that isn't very far behind. You still to this day have people disowning camaraderie over what a person's preferred console is.. Even if they own one collecting dust in thier home. They are required to burn it, not sell it.. To achieve that camaradarie back.. And when they return they would be punished.

Hell Hazing is still a thing. I know it was in my college.. And I only graduated 2 years ago.

My point was that it didn't appear much different from a crazed fandom from my own observations including the thread you showed me.

I am not saying that is what it is. Just what I see when I look at it. I don't know what it actually is.. Only a lead group member really knows.

If the lead member always speaks a certain way and other members pick up on that terminology that seems par for the course. Many terminologies exist that way within groups aiming for the same goals and that same terminology runs down to anyone who enjoys that group for whatever reason. I have seen this before in my experiences with groups involved with as little as something as the School Yearbook team.

And honestly? Imo mole isn't even that strange of a word. Seems more like an overexposure to Bond films than a clue to the groups perception on reality. 

As far as speaking to another group. From the context I have gathered they are concerned with anyone joining a group with the "enemy" (being passionate Phil fans or even this community) from thier own group that could sabatoge thier friendships or connections with whatever information they hold. Seems pretty normal to react with paranoia if that's your true perogative and how you view your involvement. 

Doesn't mean that's the reality of it.. As it could be a distorted perception of thier own volition.

Again.. Not justifying or making statements for them. Just telling it from what I see and based on my owm experience, observations and teachings to explain why I see it the way I see it.

My mind can certainly be changed.. I am not one to be stubborn. And enjoy being corrected as any contradiction is not one I want to hold onto. In simplist terms...

I ain't no keyboard warrior..

Hope that clears up my previous post. And thank you for the up to date information.

Edit: I forgot to add. 

They are indeed a serious group with strong goals but to those within the group those goals are all in jest. This is what I meant by a possible distortion of perception from either side. I have seen crazed fans do horrible terrible things from this side of the fence.. And again seen it from the other side. But I learned quickly that painting an entire group for the actions of literally a handful does nothing but fuel the fire of distortion and confusion.. And that in and of itself may in turn fuel even further if the groups identity with the accusations and become even more involved.

Edited by RichterTryhard

4 hours ago, RichterTryhard said:

Ok I took a look, and have alot to say so excuse my long post.

If you reread what I posted I wasn't at all making any such "statement" for anyone. Simply saying what I have observed. A statement is a definite expression of something.. Nothing I was saying was definite only observed which means always subject to change. 

Just because I challenge or ask a question of someone's thinking doesn't mean I or anyone is on the opposing side of what is being questioned. Just in case you had thought that was the case.

With all that said. I have no beef with this group nor am I interested in having that beef. As I.am just a causal viewer herr and am more interested in this community. But I do find discussing it interesting. 

In regards to what the lead group members have done specifically.. Its honestly just how I see it. I gave an example in my previous post of extreme fan behavior that lead to criminal behavior. If a fan is willing to do such a thing as creating an enemy then that isn't very far behind. You still to this day have people disowning camaraderie over what a person's preferred console is.. Even if they own one collecting dust in thier home. They are required to burn it, not sell it.. To achieve that camaradarie back.. And when they return they would be punished.

Hell Hazing is still a thing. I know it was in my college.. And I only graduated 2 years ago.

My point was that it didn't appear much different from a crazed fandom from my own observations including the thread you showed me.

I am not saying that is what it is. Just what I see when I look at it. I don't know what it actually is.. Only a lead group member really knows.

If the lead member always speaks a certain way and other members pick up on that terminology that seems par for the course. Many terminologies exist that way within groups aiming for the same goals and that same terminology runs down to anyone who enjoys that group for whatever reason. I have seen this before in my experiences with groups involved with as little as something as the School Yearbook team.

And honestly? Imo mole isn't even that strange of a word. Seems more like an overexposure to Bond films than a clue to the groups perception on reality. 

As far as speaking to another group. From the context I have gathered they are concerned with anyone joining a group with the "enemy" (being passionate Phil fans or even this community) from thier own group that could sabatoge thier friendships or connections with whatever information they hold. Seems pretty normal to react with paranoia if that's your true perogative and how you view your involvement. 

Doesn't mean that's the reality of it.. As it could be a distorted perception of thier own volition.

Again.. Not justifying or making statements for them. Just telling it from what I see and based on my owm experience, observations and teachings to explain why I see it the way I see it.

My mind can certainly be changed.. I am not one to be stubborn. And enjoy being corrected as any contradiction is not one I want to hold onto. In simplist terms...

I ain't no keyboard warrior..

Hope that clears up my previous post. And thank you for the up to date information.

Edit: I forgot to add. 

They are indeed a serious group with strong goals but to those within the group those goals are all in jest. This is what I meant by a possible distortion of perception from either side. I have seen crazed fans do horrible terrible things from this side of the fence.. And again seen it from the other side. But I learned quickly that painting an entire group for the actions of literally a handful does nothing but fuel the fire of distortion and confusion.. And that in and of itself may in turn fuel even further if the groups identity with the accusations and become even more involved.

So when I was talking about statements, I meant the sok members not you, sorry if it came off that way, my point and I think a lot of other people's point is that they have gone off the deep end, you compare them to like console fanboys, or a school yearbook team, this is way smaller than that, this is just a group who supposedly plays games and makes fun of phil, and if that's the goal then why are they doing all this, today we learned that they downvote other people's videos through sock accounts. There are crazy people everywhere and while you are talking about the fans I'm bringing up the actual members who are doing this. This should not be a fandom, this is a group built on making fun of phil and to some people hating on phil, that's a lot more pathetic than people fighting over a console or people working on a yearbook. I agree that there are people on both sides that are fucked up if that's what you are trying to say but my last post was focused on how it's not the fans going to the extremes but the actual sok members.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ohcomeon said:

So when I was talking about statements, I meant the sok members not you, sorry if it came off that way, my point and I think a lot of other people's point is that they have gone off the deep end, you compare them to like console fanboys, or a school yearbook team, this is way smaller than that, this is just a group who supposedly plays games and makes fun of phil, and if that's the goal then why are they doing all this, today we learned that they downvote other people's videos through sock accounts. There are crazy people everywhere and while you are talking about the fans I'm bringing up the actual members who are doing this. This should not be a fandom, this is a group built on making fun of phil and to some people hating on phil, that's a lot more pathetic than people fighting over a console or people working on a yearbook. I agree that there are people on both sides that are fucked up if that's what you are trying to say but my last post was focused on how it's not the fans going to the extremes but the actual sok members.

When I say extremes I am referring to Doxxing, swatting, DDoSes and the like. Things thay actually can hurt others in an extreme capacity. Making fake accounts to downvite videos doesn't strike me as extreme.. Which is why I compared the group to a fandom. 

I was not denying that the group leaders have done mean things, just that thier personal actions have not been that of what I listed above. 

Its a difference of perspective I guess.

I was also saying that these console communities have gone as far as to do what I listed while they personally have not. That's all I was getting at in explaining why I didn't see it as such an extreme.and why I eveb made the comparison. Again a difference in perspective.

You are correct tho that a fandom should not be built on making fun of someone or even hating them.. Yet thry do exist and are indeed fandoms which is just a group of people who share thier passion of the same thing. 

I guess I also worded what I said incorrectly. I wasn't trying to say that fans of thiers were doing what you explained, just that thier actions didn't seem any worst than the fandoms or groupsI have seen that behabe similarly.

I don't disagree with you that these leaked screencaps are messed up in what they expose, but it strikes me as just another internal implosion of people using the group's passion for the content to further thier self interests which is again what you see in these "console wars" if you are involved enough. Backstabbers, liars, verbal and emotional abuse.. It's all there too. Its what made me stop communicating with people who bash one console and favor another when they only own the console they favor and drown in thier bias.

Again not denying this all messed up. I guess I am just saying I have seen it all before and it doesn't seem extreme to me compared to actions like doxing and swatting. If that makes sense. 

But don't misunderstand. I get it. Its terrible what is happening and its dismantling the very fandom at its foundation with everything being exposed. I feel bad for those that had looked forward to thier content and are now seeing all of it fall apart due to members taking advantage of others... Its sad :/

19 hours ago, RichterTryhard said:

To me it doesn't look any different from any fandom really.

About the criminal activities you listed. None of them have been directly done by them personally.

I'm not saying they are a cult, but considering how they bring up that allusion constantly, it's worth noting how they function* as a cult.

Fandoms don't have figureheads. Fandoms don't brand themselves in opposition of other members of their community. Fandoms don't predicate their existence upon malice. This might not be a cult, but it sure as shit isn't some fandom.

And everything I listed was specifically a SoK/Fred operation (I don't agree that they're necessarily crimes tho). "Fred" himself admitted/bragged about where, when, and how he personally did some of this shit. We have him CATFISHING in this thread ffs! How can you say he personally didn't do it WHILE POSTING in the thread where it was PROVEN? WHAT?????

The only one he wasn't directly involved in, ostensibly, was the SWAT call. Doxing, defaming, catfishing, he personally has done all this. That's a sociopath. He's a creepy sociopath.

You make it sound like some random in their "group" went astray and now all of poor lil SoK are being judged. Don't be gullible. It's not a matter of rotten apples in both baskets, their entire basket is being carried by a crook.

I'm not privvy to these criminal activities from DSP fans, but incriminating someone else doesn't exonerates these creeps.

*colloquially speak

Edited by thatanonymouse

These leaks are based around key members mostly, especially Fred, they also have started banning people for bringing up the leaks and drama, the fucking irony, they complained so much about phil blocking people for bringing up sensitive subjects for phil and when they get a taste of what he goes through they can't take it. Tonight they revealed that they are huge hypocrites and they should stop calling phil out for banning people when they are no better.

Fred finally stopped pledging to my Patreon. He'd gone up to $20/month which was one of the significant dips leading to my not hitting the goal for August. I suspect that a bunch more pledges were also SOK members in disguise (and they all pulled out this month amongst the SOK drama), but he never disguised himself. Gotta wonder why, as he always used that was "proof" that he didn't actually want to "hurt" me despite ALL of his heinous actions toward me over the years. 

As for the SOK, it isn't a cult, but a group of social misfits whom, outside of their group, more than likely find it very hard to "fit in" and find that they're all outliers to established social norms. They've banded together on the premise that "Phil is bad" and used that to feel "wanted" in a group that has a common purpose. This association is EVERYTHING to them because without it, they really have nothing to fall back on. Although it's funny that it seems some of them are actually, finally, realizing how toxic and stupid the whole thing was to begin with, and ARE moving on to new groups that aren't 100% fueled by negativity towards someone or something.

However, for some of them, this IS their life. Outside of the SOK, they don't have "friends" or anything meaningful to them going on; why else do you think they've had so much free time to stalk, harass, and malign me nonstop for years? Normal people with lives, jobs and the like don't have time for that shit. So to see it fall apart? They'll do anything to stop that, because if it ends, they have NOTHING of value to go to.

The message posted above in defense of Fred is HILARIOUS, because it's using the same exact arguments that are used to defend me and my shortcomings, which are quite true for anyone: he's only human, he makes mistakes, we should cut him some slack and just get over it because of what he actually does on a daily basis to keep us entertained. However, isn't it funny that when those this apply to ME, the SOK are of the opinion they're invalid; but when applied to their very leader, all of a sudden, they stand true. This is true delusion, pure hypocritical nonsensical logic that fails on every essential level. It's the ramblings of an ignorant child, which in effect, is all the SOK ever was to begin with.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Phil said:

As for the SOK, it isn't a cult, but a group of social misfits whom, outside of their group, more than likely find it very hard to "fit in" and find that they're all outliers to established social norms.

They just want to change your heart!