The King of Hate Forums
Ohcomeon

The SoK are being exposed on other sites.

45 minutes ago, DingDongWong said:

The SOK Sammy Samosa episode so good he was right about the SOK! Where is Freddy now haha

You mean Sammy Samosa as in the die hard fan of Phil?

I'm just catching up with all of this and I figured it was worth jumping back onto the forums to comment on.

I think most of what I wanted to say has already been said a million times at this point, so I'm not gonna repeat any of it. Feel free to look back at my older posts if you need a sense of where I stand on both the SoK and Phil individually. But there is one thing I want to add that I think people should keep in mind.

Those of you who've been watching Phil long enough will remember the KWO. Remember how they disbanded? This is looking awfully familiar to me. Someone "went too far", the rest of them denounced that person, made public apologies, only to go on and form the SoK who repeated the same mistakes like a vicious cycle.

What I'm getting at is, based on past behaviour, I wouldn't assume this is over. Maybe I'm being too cynical here, but anyone can make a public apology when they're caught. Don't assume they're actually sorry til you see a significant change in their behaviour.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, horrorpunx610 said:

Those of you who've been watching Phil long enough will remember the KWO. Remember how they disbanded? This is looking awfully familiar to me. Someone "went too far", the rest of them denounced that person, made public apologies, only to go on and form the SoK who repeated the same mistakes like a vicious cycle.

It's bound to happen. Just be aware of who is doing what, and you'll see it coming a million miles away. Don't be surprised or disappointed when it happens again.

David Davidson is still intact. Freedom Chat is still operating. "Former SOK members" still do podcasts "exposing" DSP. All you need now is a new figurehead to garner the power and influence to attract the anti-DSP community to a self-righteous cause.

Who's primed to be that new figurehead? Answer that question, and all the pieces fall in place.

• Like 1

Personally, I don't think so. In fact, you guys who've been following Phil for a while should know better. I remember thatanonymouse mentioned that he would get messages like "Fred sends his regards" and similar pseudo-gangsta texts. I think it's safe to say that, even if there are people who don't like DSP still pretty much out there, that doesn't mean that we'll see that kind of organised autistic actions.

The majority of you have been with Phil for quite some time. You know pretty much all the channels that deal with DSP's antics. It certainly isn't the same as those long-ass podcasts from the SoK. The only shame is that people couldn't figure out that doing 7 hour long shows about insignificant details isn't healthy. It was downright crazy, and I, for one, am looking forward to never hear about them again. Just remember, nobody in their right mind would associate themselves with a guy who is obsessed with spying and doxxing.

As for the former members of the SoK, many of them decided to completely stop doing DSP related stuff. Whether or not that's true, only time will tell. 

2 hours ago, Hacman said:

I think it's safe to say that, even if there are people who don't like DSP still pretty much out there, that doesn't mean that we'll see that kind of organised autistic actions.

Just remember, nobody in their right mind would associate themselves with a guy who is obsessed with spying and doxxing.

idk, There's a lot of desperate nobodies out there. Encyclopedia Dramatica, Kiwifarms, entire communities of these lunatics already exist.

All it takes is a handful of sycophants, one figurehead, and a moral imperative.

2 hours ago, Hacman said:

The majority of you have been with Phil for quite some time. You know pretty much all the channels that deal with DSP's antics. It certainly isn't the same as those long-ass podcasts from the SoK. The only shame is that people couldn't figure out that doing 7 hour long shows about insignificant details isn't healthy. It was downright crazy, and I, for one, am looking forward to never hear about them again. Just remember, nobody in their right mind would associate themselves with a guy who is obsessed with spying and doxing.

The SOK was an easy direction to point the finger at whenever something bad happened.

"Oh my Patreon is low, its being sabotaged by the SOK"

"Comments in all my videos are negative, all SOK's fault"

Now, there's two realizations that are bringing themselves to light, one, there isn't just a concentrated group of detractors that are making multiple accounts and doing all these things, when Phil gets a 1,000 dislikes, it really is 1,000 people that dislike him and the video. The second, is now you have to define what a detractor is. You can no longer just point to the SOK and blame everything negative on miscreants from that group. For instance, that one guy named Waifumatt or something tipped Phil like $5 just to bring up concerns about the stream chat and Phil told him to shut the fuck up and get out because he was just a detractor. Then, next day he comes back and tips him 1000 bits to talk about how heart disease is a myth. Now was he a detractor? Or maybe, just maybe, calling someone a detractor is a good way not to address any problem or issues that are going on.

12 hours ago, thatanonymouse said:

David Davidson is still intact. Freedom Chat is still operating. "Former SOK members" still do podcasts "exposing" DSP. All you need now is a new figurehead to garner the power and influence to attract the anti-DSP community to a self-righteous cause.

Who's primed to be that new figurehead? Answer that question, and all the pieces fall in place.

I understand not wanting another SOK-esque group coming back, but this comes off as trying to stop someone from having an opinion on DSP. Phil is a very polarizing character, either you're going to like him, or you're really going to dislike him. These entities that you brought up that are still operating will always operate as long as DSP I still active on the internet. The problem you have is you are making yourself paranoid by keeping tabs on people such as David Davidson and seeing whos in the Freedom Chat, and at that point you have ask yourself why are you so concerned with what they are doing? Are you really happy the SOK is gone? Or do you miss having a scapegoat for every negative situation?

2 minutes ago, YouMustKneel said:

I understand not wanting another SOK-esque group coming back, but this comes off as trying to stop someone from having an opinion on DSP.

The problem you have is you are making yourself paranoid by keeping tabs on people such as David Davidson and seeing whos in the Freedom Chat

I don't keep tabs, I don't even have to seek this info out. I know FC is where those phony Rockstar claims came from. I was linked there as they were discussing it. I know Fred personally instructed David Davidson on what videos to upload and how to title them. That was part of these leaks.

It's not paranoia, it's speaking basic truths. Fred's gone, now there's a power vacuum.

I have no problem with opinions, but we've seen opinions manipulated to justify doxxing, harassment, and blatant criminal/illegal activity before. Not only towards DSP, but that's what these communities exist to do. If it stopped at having an opinion, great, but it doesn't. They've normalized this behavior among themselves.

There's literally an Encyclopedia dedicated to glorifying this creepy behavior.

I just got to ask, why are you guys so paranoid that the SOK is coming back? And even if they were to what makes you think they would have the same reach as they once did before.

What the SOK did was truly scummy and no one will ever forget the things they have done. But ever since they disbanded, this whole fanbase has been desperate to prove that the group is coming back. If you guys truly wanted them to disappear, then you guys should have moved on from this. Now you guys are labeling people as detractors or SOK reformists simply because they said something you don't agree with. It just comes off as people wanting to stir the pot just so that they could "stick it to the other guys" when that shouldn't be what a fanbase focuses on. While I know that Im going to get fucked by the DSP army, I should just get it out there because you guys are making a mountain out of a hill.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 8:44 PM, Amityville said:

hi guys. Am I wrong that I say these ppl are disgusting? Discord really made SOK mark 2!

20171111_204628.png

How does anyone get  that this means people think the sok are coming back?  To me this post meant the people posting shitposts in that discord are as odd and obsessive as the former sok.  You'd have to have an agenda or be stupid enough to come to the conclusion that people want the sok back.  The sok weren't anything special anyway, they were nobodies who thought they were superstar detracters and there's still plenty of people like them about.  Like the last post says, just ignore these idiots.

21 hours ago, YouMustKneel said:

The SOK was an easy direction to point the finger at whenever something bad happened.

"Oh my Patreon is low, its being sabotaged by the SOK"

"Comments in all my videos are negative, all SOK's fault"

Now, there's two realizations that are bringing themselves to light, one, there isn't just a concentrated group of detractors that are making multiple accounts and doing all these things, when Phil gets a 1,000 dislikes, it really is 1,000 people that dislike him and the video. The second, is now you have to define what a detractor is. You can no longer just point to the SOK and blame everything negative on miscreants from that group.

And this is true. It seems that more people actively dislike Phil than those who like him, and that's ok - he is the King of Hate, after all. I think that DSP is aware of that fact, and he said it multiple times. The fact is, that the "detractors" will never go away. Even if Phil decided to quit his internet persona tomorrow, some people would still talk about him - that's the part of his "legacy". The problem is that some (SoK) took it way too far. And not just to mess around with Phil, but with their own members. That's pretty messed up. 

The point I'm trying to make is that, although the detractors will always be around, that kind of behaviour that Fred and his lackeys have shown will always be condemned by fans and haters alike. As far as I've seen, people decided to coll off a bit. Trolling is one thing, but spying and doxxing is a big no-no. Heck, even that James guy (the one who practically took the SoK down) showed his face publicly - something many SoK members never did. Even Phil at one point gave props to the detractors who showed themselves (Tevin also comes to mind), and I agree. If you just want to criticize and have nothing to hide, show yourself and be honest about your opinions/statements. 

To conclude, the SoK is dead. Let that channel, and the whole idea of autistic illuminati, be gone. Fun is what is important. Laugh with him or at him, just laugh. And keep it at that. Arguing on social media will ultimately get you nowhere.  

14 hours ago, Etereal said:

I just got to ask, why are you guys so paranoid that the SOK is coming back? And even if they were to what makes you think they would have the same reach as they once did before.

We are just laughing at those that spend time detracting, whether they are a cult or not. That OK with you?

On 11/11/2017 at 8:44 PM, Amityville said:

hi guys. Am I wrong that I say these ppl are disgusting? Discord really made SOK mark 2!

20171111_204628.png

Hello.i joined these forums to reply to the comment you made about the discord. and perhaps even open a line of communication for anyone who has any questions.

firstly i would like to say that Iamkurla the original creator of the discord is no longer affiliated with the DSP viewers symposium . 'the name given to the server ' it would be unfortunate for him if people started to wonder why posts like the above are tolerated and have his reputation as a fan  of dsp put into question .

perhaps i may also be able to alleviate some fears some of the users have been expressing about some kind of SOK style group reforming , simply put that is absolutely not the case . saying typical DSP memes like "buged mechanics" are harmless and have been happening forever . our group was formed and endorsed by Phil him self at one point he even mentioned it in a pre-stream. a public invite was given in the chat and many people joined. sure some may have been branded as detractors and banned from the twitch chat but let me assure you that no discussions of actions to be taken against Phil will be allowed in any way. 

we are a mixed bunch and what is considered acceptable in the chat has adjusted as we find our place in the community . the general vibe among our users is that they feel it is more relaxed and that that is a good thing. and for something perhaps less formal than the forums consider checking it out . 

i wont respond to the "disgusting people" part aggressively and  i will let it slide because you hadn't heard from us before. 

for anyone who may even be interested in joining you can pm me and i will invite . i would add a link here but could be considered rude and i am not sure about the rules of posting links.the moderation is fair and discussion is often more interesting if you talk to a person who does not share the same opinion as you. 

thank you for reading -Lord palpi 

• Upvote 2

On 11/13/2017 at 9:05 AM, YouMustKneel said:

Now, there's two realizations that are bringing themselves to light, one, there isn't just a concentrated group of detractors that are making multiple accounts and doing all these things, when Phil gets a 1,000 dislikes, it really is 1,000 people that dislike him and the video.

I'd like to personally respond to this, and elaborate a bit on how many dislikes I'm getting, because there's been a drastic shift.

Previous to two factors happening, my likes/dislikes on DSPGaming (where it really matters, as the vlogs etc. don't) were actually about equal. I'd bring in a 50/50 ratio of likes to dislikes, with a very small margin tipping it toward likes (example: so far in 2017 I've had 213k likes on DSPGaming vs. 203k dislikes according to my analytics). Were they bots? Yeah, I do believe a bunch of them are, but there are a large amount of real humans doing it too. Until recently!

Two things just recently happened:

1. The SOK disbanded
2. I turned off comments on the DSPGaming channel

These things, FYI, happened around the same period of time, with the SOK disbanding in August and then my turning off comments on September.

Guess what?

Likes are up by 30%. Dislikes are DOWN by 20%. Views? The same or higher. And though you may say "well that's just because it's the hardcore gaming season" which is definitely a factor, previous history shows that I NEVER had a positive shift like this over the last 4 years on DSPGaming. Changes were almost ALWAYS more toward the negative.

So we can deduct 3 things from this:

-Comments on YouTube were used primarily for negative purposes, not positive. There is a direct correlation between being able to comment and the amount of dislikes my videos were receiving. If you can't leave a nasty comment, that will turn some people off and therefore, they won't show up to dislike.

-The people who are/were disliking my videos (and were leaving nasty comments) ARE an actual organized group. They do it, together and on purpose, because they think it hurts me; in addition, the negative comments were being used in TIHYDP and other negative/insulting/slanderous videos. Now that the comments are off, this element of people aren't showing up anymore. More than likely? It was viewers/followers of the SOK doing it regularly, and together, on purpose. With no SOK podcast around to discuss stuff like this, and with no comments to leave and then get picked up in a TIHYDP vid, the attraction of doing it has completely waned.

-Considering views are UP, not down, we can deduce that people showing up to dislike/leave a nasty comment were finding a way to not give me a view. Maybe immediately pausing the video and therefore not registering as watching the required % for it to count? I don't know, but in essence, I wasn't getting paid for their trolling activities. Now those activities are greatly reduced and/or over completely, and nothing negative has happened to my profits or views as a result of it.

So the good news is, no matter what the cause, far more people are now liking my videos, and far less are disliking them, even with the comments being removed completely.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2017 at 3:44 PM, Amityville said:

20171111_204628.png

Even though no one will listen to me, the discord wasn't like that when I was using it. I was just chilling and having normal conversations and debates and everyone else was throwing a fit about the discord.

On 11/14/2017 at 7:33 PM, Phil said:

I'd like to personally respond to this, and elaborate a bit on how many dislikes I'm getting, because there's been a drastic shift.

Previous to two factors happening, my likes/dislikes on DSPGaming (where it really matters, as the vlogs etc. don't) were actually about equal. I'd bring in a 50/50 ratio of likes to dislikes, with a very small margin tipping it toward likes (example: so far in 2017 I've had 213k likes on DSPGaming vs. 203k dislikes according to my analytics). Were they bots? Yeah, I do believe a bunch of them are, but there are a large amount of real humans doing it too. Until recently!

So the good news is, no matter what the cause, far more people are now liking my videos, and far less are disliking them, even with the comments being removed completely.

Be careful though , Phil...  your enemies are probably a loy more anarchistic than you wo. ...This is apparently just one "group' allegedly disbanding.........

They are probably far from the most vile dectrators/trollls .....

others probably cause a lot of trouble to you as welll... and they can get away with what they do simply because you know them....

by that al-type person 9'james somthing0 from Canada once

you need to take legal action against these videos post hast ... Libel or defamtion or somethign and order it down... I know of peopel who may be willing

it is too dangerosu to

anyoen who suggesting ignorign it, was probably a detractor practicing 'taqqiyah' of a kind

On 11/14/2017 at 10:16 PM, Nich2440 said:

Even though no one will listen to me, the discord wasn't like that when I was using it. I was just chilling and having normal conversations and debates and everyone else was throwing a fit about the discord.

It wasn't horrible like that at first. There was a flood of dumbshits who were ejected pretty quickly. It wasn't until the community decided it was horrible place without ever going that most of the other fans gave up and left, and all that was left were detractors.

On 11/13/2017 at 11:39 AM, thatanonymouse said:

I don't keep tabs, I don't even have to seek this info out. I know FC is where those phony Rockstar claims came from. I was linked there as they were discussing it. I know Fred personally instructed David Davidson on what videos to upload and how to title them. That was part of these leaks.

It's not paranoia, it's speaking basic truths. Fred's gone, now there's a power vacuum.

I have no problem with opinions, but we've seen opinions manipulated to justify doxxing, harassment, and blatant criminal/illegal activity before. Not only towards DSP, but that's what these communities exist to do. If it stopped at having an opinion, great, but it doesn't. They've normalized this behavior among themselves.

There's literally an Encyclopedia dedicated to glorifying this creepy behavior.

These people made no real efforts to hide what they were doing and got so caught up with others paying attention to them they took it way too far, and went into moral grey zones out of greed and selfish whims. Luckily they were mostly dumb enough to destroy themselves.

So turns out someone paid a prostitute to pretend to be Phil's new girlfriend on Twitter and post to Phil about being in US with him. This is Fred Fuch's levels of fucked up right now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

So turns out someone paid a prostitute to pretend to be Phil's new girlfriend on Twitter and post to Phil about being in US with him. This is Fred Fuch's levels of fucked up right now. 

Any evidence/backup on that claim?

1 hour ago, LokiPrime said:

Any evidence/backup on that claim?

Yeah, even on Kiwifarms they know its a troll which is saying something. Yes a real prostitute who pretending to be Phil's "client". As if Phil could afford to fly her in from Netherlands LOL. 

Edited by ThatDogGuy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Yeah, even on Kiwifarms they know its a troll which is saying something. Yes a real prostitute who pretending to be Phil's "client". As if Phil could afford to fly her in from Netherlands LOL. 

Well, add some reference material for those who have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

• Upvote 1

-Rubs temples-

IF this is true.... then it would explain how he picked up a new girl so quickly....Cause no offense, but a new relationship did chug along way to quickly.

But I need real confirmation