The King of Hate Forums
Kushimaru

Anime that's underrated but is either good or decent.

​It's mostly popular, but the manga I would count as underrated cause the manga is still following the story.

​It popular but it gets made fun of a lot because of all the fan service 

​It's mostly popular, but the manga I would count as underrated cause the manga is still following the story.

​The manga hasn't been updated in like 2+ years though except that chapter he made as a tease last year 

Sankarea haven't seen the anime of it but I read quite a bit of the Manga and enjoyed it.It's a romantic comedy about a guy who has an obsession about zombies and a girl who dies and becomes a zombie 

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Anyways, Rosario Vampire is good, I saw the anime.

​The anime is just a harem that barely follows the manga, the manga is better and its looked over cause the manga was so bad

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Anyways, Rosario Vampire is good, I saw the anime.

​The manga is way better read that instead of watching the anime. Its a shame the manga doesn't get much recognition because people dismiss it because of the anime.

I got one.  The F-Zero anime.  You can find a subbed version (using the captions) on youtube by a guy named "Dreadopp"

Its actually really good for an anime based on future racing.  Its up there in my personal favorites.

High school of the dead. 

​I wouldn't call that underrated at all. Plus it's probably one of the worst anime I've watched in my life.

Kino's Journey, Haibane Renmei and Mushishi. Really obscure, but some of the most intelligent and creative anime I've ever watched.

I don't about you guys but I just finished Knights of Sidonia on Netflix and it pretty good. I know a lot of people cant stand the CGI animation as well as the 24 fps but I got use to it by the end.

my mysterious girlfriend x i doubt anyone here has heard of it but it was a great anime one of my favorites.

​I did not know that had an anime. I read some of the manga a few years back.