The King of Hate Forums
Zybatsu

Actually really hyped after this video.

Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his hype level?!

Sorry...If I didn't do it then someone else would have =p

I haven't played a Dragonball Z game in ages...like, maybe back when Budokai 3 came out. Those were the days, I would probably suck at the game now but I bet it this would still be fun if i played it :p

yep same dude! XD This will be my first DBZ game too since the only anime game I used to get were Naruto. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Vegeta! What does the # say about his hype level?!

Sorry...If I didn't do it then someone else would have =p

I haven't played a Dragonball Z # in ages...like, maybe back when Budokai 3 came out. Those were the days, I would probably suck at the game now but I bet it this would still be fun if i played it :p

​Should pick it up, it's actually made by the same people who made Budokai 3.

Considering how the last few Dragon ball games weren't really that great I'm like 50/50 about this 

​I'd say wait for reviews before buying the game. I did the mistake of preordering Battle Of Z only for the game to suck.

this game is going to suckkkkk

Hope not bro.​

Considering how the last few Dragon ball games weren't really that great I'm like 50/50 about this 

​I get ya, but this is being made by a trusted DBZ game developer, so let's hope for the best.

​I'd say wait for reviews before buying the game. I did the mistake of preordering Battle Of Z only for the game to suck.

​Yea but even then I don't remember having much fun with a dragon ball game since budokai 2

​Yea but even then I don't remember having much fun with a dragon ball game since budokai 2

​Same here, haven't had fun with a DBZ game since Tenkaichi 3. Its just that these games are being rushed to release so much that they end up being lackluster, at this point its starting to become almost as bad as COD releases.

​Same here, haven't had fun with a DBZ game since Tenkaichi 3. Its just that these games are being rushed to release so much that they end up being #, at this point its starting to become almost as bad as COD releases.

​We'll see, these same people made the Budokai series and Burst limit, which are considered the best next to the tenkaichi series.

I have faith personally because the previous 2 or 3 games were made by complete randoms.

​Same here, haven't had fun with a DBZ game since Tenkaichi 3. Its just that these games are being rushed to release so much that they end up being lackluster, at this point its starting to become almost as bad as COD releases.

​We'll see, these same people made the Budokai series and Burst limit, which are considered the best next to the tenkaichi series.

I have faith personally because the previous 2 or 3 games were made by complete randoms.

​I guess I'll wait for a few reviews and gameplay footage after launch but I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a flop 

Future trunks is best trunks next to Kid Trunks.

:] I'll get this game, but i'm going to wait awhile because supposedly battle of the gods game wasn't good
i've heard that you gotta be careful with dbzgames, the budokai games were awesome! but nowadays? not so much
:D but, anyways, i have high hopes for this game. it's looking good and we can change into super saiyan during battles

its 2015

you d think they d try to avoid making the backround look like a screensaver. looks so fake.

i mean, you cant use the ground to hide and stuff, as much as you travel you ll never reach the mountains in the backround, its just a picture.

more of the same stuff. no imagination, no inovation, no originality. a bit more polished yeah but...same ol, same ol.

its 2015

you d think they d try to avoid making the backround look like a screensaver. looks so fake.

i mean, you cant use the ground to hide and stuff, as much as you travel you ll never reach the mountains in the backround, its just a picture.

more of the same stuff. no imagination, no inovation, no originality. a bit more polished yeah but...same ol, same ol.

​That's the art style dude. They're not going to change something as iconic as Akira Toriyama's art, that would be disrespectful.

​That's the art style dude. They're not going to change something as iconic as Akira Toriyama's art, that would be disrespectful.

​no you missunderstood

the art work is fine, the fact that is just a picture serving as backround, that there really is no free roaming in this scenery, that you cant hide behind rocks, that nothing in the scenery is destructible, that you cant even land on a mountaintopm thats whats so bad.

its 2015, the technology is clearly there, they just dont want to do it, they choose the easy way out "oh lets feed them more of the same s..tuff., they ll buy it anyway."