The King of Hate Forums
sateler96

Halloween (III) (2018)

We’re really excited to announce that Jamie Lee Curtis is returning to her iconic role as Laurie Strode in HALLOWEEN, released by Universal Pictures on October 19, 2018. #HalloweenMovie.

About the Film
Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode, who comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago.

Master of horror John Carpenter will executive produce and serve as creative consultant on this film, joining forces with cinema’s current leading producer of horror, Jason Blum (Get Out, Split, The Purge, Paranormal Activity). Inspired by Carpenter’s classic, filmmakers David Gordon Green and Danny McBride crafted a story that carves a new path from the events in the landmark 1978 film, and Green also directs.

HALLOWEEN will be produced by Malek Akkad, whose Trancas International Films has produced the HALLOWEEN series since its inception. Green and McBride will executive produce under their Rough House Pictures banner.

HALLOWEEN will be distributed worldwide by Universal Pictures.

DJyQa49XUAMRaei.thumb.jpg.78071e8e06ef2a571a64bbe0a41ed107.jpg

I'm so fucking hyped 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sateler96 said:

We’re really excited to announce that Jamie Lee Curtis is returning to her iconic role as Laurie Strode in HALLOWEEN, released by Universal Pictures on October 19, 2018. #HalloweenMovie.

About the Film
Jamie Lee Curtis returns to her iconic role as Laurie Strode, who comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago.

Master of horror John Carpenter will executive produce and serve as creative consultant on this film, joining forces with cinema’s current leading producer of horror, Jason Blum (Get Out, Split, The Purge, Paranormal Activity). Inspired by Carpenter’s classic, filmmakers David Gordon Green and Danny McBride crafted a story that carves a new path from the events in the landmark 1978 film, and Green also directs.

HALLOWEEN will be produced by Malek Akkad, whose Trancas International Films has produced the HALLOWEEN series since its inception. Green and McBride will executive produce under their Rough House Pictures banner.

HALLOWEEN will be distributed worldwide by Universal Pictures.

DJyQa49XUAMRaei.thumb.jpg.78071e8e06ef2a571a64bbe0a41ed107.jpg

I'm so fucking hyped 

Never saw the first two.

6 hours ago, OutspokenHuman said:

Never saw the first two.

I recommend watching the fist 2 at least the original 1978 Film made by John Carpenter its my favorite horror movie cause its basically a home invasion film underneath 

The 2nd is not as good as the first but it continues right after in the same night its basically a Part II

The sequels are terrible basically

III Season of the Witch doesn't even gave Michael Myers cause Carpenter wanted something new and everyone hated it so the studio went back to Myers in 4

Movies 4-6 are in a different timeline lol where Jamie's character Laurie had a Daughter but died

6 Curse of Michael Myers (poor Paul Rudd had to be in this one) Michael finally kills his Niece who he has been trying to kill in movies 4-6 but they never say it in the Thearatival version on how His Niece is pregnant, but in the directors cut she got pregnant but Michael WHICH WAS AWFUL.

H20: Halloween 20 Years Later should of been the last film cause we went back to films 1 and 2 timeline where Jamie Lee Curtis came back but Laurie has a Son and you finally get the badass fight between brother and sister and she finally chops his head off but THEN THEY RUIN IT by making Halloween Resurrection WHICH IS THE 2ND OR THE WORST HALLOWEEN cause the person Laruie chops the head off was a cop who Michael choked his throat so he can't talk and put the Costume over the cop to make Laurie go back to a Insane Home and Michael Finally kills her cause they make Laurie a fucking idiot which she isn't but they did it anyway but he still kills random teens in it for no reason.

And The Rob Zombie Remakes are abominations that butcher the character and make Laurie like a goth emo and try to explain and humanize Michael Myers which Carpenter hates Rob Zombie

But this new one is ignoring I'll those film and being a sequel to the 1981 Halloween II

Directed by David Gordon Green (Pineapple Express, Joe, Stronger  which is getting strong Oscar Buzz for Jake Gyllenhaal) and being written by Danny McBride 

And John Carpenter loved their pitch and idea that he's producing and possibly doing the music again 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sateler96 said:

I got annoyed by as you can see I quickly get over it but oh well but anyway 

Dude, I tried to message you and it said can't receive messages.

What did I say that annoyed you?  Let me guess, it had something to do with Jared Lego, did it?

4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

What did I say that annoyed you?  Let me guess, it had something to do with Jared Lego, did it?

Oh no I agree with points on Jared Leto 

It mostly Terminator lol but I get over it anyway 

6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Oh no I agree with points on Jared Leto 

It mostly Terminator lol but I get over it anyway 

It was about Terminator.  Wow.  Look, I understand your frustrations with it, but I personally found them to be fun, entertaining, and in some good entries in the franchise.  But don't you worry, Terminator 1 & 2 will always be the best in the series.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I think he just put you on ignore. Why are you always overreacting on here?

17 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I recommend watching the fist 2 at least the original 1978 Film made by John Carpenter its my favorite horror movie cause its basically a home invasion film underneath 

The 2nd is not as good as the first but it continues right after in the same night its basically a Part II

The sequels are terrible basically

III Season of the Witch doesn't even gave Michael Myers cause Carpenter wanted something new and everyone hated it so the studio went back to Myers in 4

Movies 4-6 are in a different timeline lol where Jamie's character Laurie had a Daughter but died

6 Curse of Michael Myers (poor Paul Rudd had to be in this one) Michael finally kills his Niece who he has been trying to kill in movies 4-6 but they never say it in the Thearatival version on how His Niece is pregnant, but in the directors cut she got pregnant but Michael WHICH WAS AWFUL.

H20: Halloween 20 Years Later should of been the last film cause we went back to films 1 and 2 timeline where Jamie Lee Curtis came back but Laurie has a Son and you finally get the badass fight between brother and sister and she finally chops his head off but THEN THEY RUIN IT by making Halloween Resurrection WHICH IS THE 2ND OR THE WORST HALLOWEEN cause the person Laruie chops the head off was a cop who Michael choked his throat so he can't talk and put the Costume over the cop to make Laurie go back to a Insane Home and Michael Finally kills her cause they make Laurie a fucking idiot which she isn't but they did it anyway but he still kills random teens in it for no reason.

And The Rob Zombie Remakes are abominations that butcher the character and make Laurie like a goth emo and try to explain and humanize Michael Myers which Carpenter hates Rob Zombie

But this new one is ignoring I'll those film and being a sequel to the 1981 Halloween II

Directed by David Gordon Green (Pineapple Express, Joe, Stronger  which is getting strong Oscar Buzz for Jake Gyllenhaal) and being written by Danny McBride 

And John Carpenter loved their pitch and idea that he's producing and possibly doing the music again 

Can't wait. :)

Edited by OutspokenHuman

18 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Yes I remember putting on the vhs for this film excited and half way through this utter wtf taking it out and immediately returning to the video rental, this remake can only be better than that confusing mess of a film.

5 hours ago, WOOF! said:

Yes I remember putting on the vhs for this film excited and half way through this utter wtf taking it out and immediately returning to the video rental, this remake can only be better than that confusing mess of a film.

Well i wouldnt call it a remake since this is a new film