Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums
Aceman

Emergency video discussion

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, DeepDrive said:

Yeah this thread has just evolved into a complete reckless speculation as Veera said. As nobody has any real information, and the only person who does (Phil) has so clearly stated that he is not going to tell us this thread is going nowhere...but go ahead guys keep laying down your conspiracy theories because we all know that's going to help. I gotta say that I knew this was gonna happen because people want to know whats going on. Anyways the mods should probably close this thread because it is anything but constructive.

Just to echo what others have said, we are suppose to speculate what's going on and talk about it. Whatever is going on in the background with DSP and his living arrangements, bringing attention to himself whether positive or negative is the only great byproduct of this whole situation. Stir up some conversation and thoughts from people that don't regularly talk, and you want to shut that down? For what? To go back to talk about random topics with the 4 other members that frequent these forums daily? C'mon man, even you haven't posted since June until this was brought up. Topics like these no matter how dramatic or controversial they are, drive attention to DSP. And any attention is good attention for DSP at this point.

Be real, don't type things you know you don't mean or really wish to happen.

Back on topic.

Edited by PoorLanken
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Another_Derich said:

Phil said go ahead and speculate in the video and that he knew people were going to do it. It was a video that asked for moral support that had very vague information about what is happening so of course people are going to speculate. I also don't see how it is "reckless" when as far as we know, people aren't making up "conspiracies" in this thread and then spreading them all over the place. 

 

Its just speculation. We don't know what is going to help or hurt his situation right now because we don't have that information. We have a lot of discussion threads that aren't constructive. I don't see why this one specifically would be closed.

 

This thread was one of very few possibilities that would happen given the video we saw last night. 

People are making up conspiracies about tax evasion, shell companies, etc.

Also I never said you shouldn't speculate or that the thread should be closed, just that people should use a little common sense and have respect for his privacy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Veera said:

People are making up conspiracies about tax evasion, shell companies, etc.

Also I never said you shouldn't speculate or that the thread should be closed, just that people should use a little common sense and have respect for his privacy.

The theories were apparently present already before this thread and brought here. At least based on that post in the first page talking about leaked data that was stolen from Phil. This thread didn't set those in motion. They were just discussed in the capacity as if that was what was possibly happening.

 

The response I had about the thread closing was due to Deep Drives post on the last page. As far as I know, no one here is invading his privacy. Just discussing what could possibly be such a major issue that has Phil seeming shaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Another_Derich said:

The theories were apparently present already before this thread and brought here. At least based on that post in the first page talking about leaked data that was stolen from Phil. This thread didn't set those in motion. They were just discussed in the capacity as if that was what was possibly happening.

 

The response I had about the thread closing was due to Deep Drives post on the last page. As far as I know, no one here is invading his privacy. Just discussing what could possibly be such a major issue that has Phil seeming shaken.

My point is that every time something happens that he doesn't want to disclose, we shouldn't start accusing him of being a criminal when there's no real evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Veera said:

My point is that every time something happens that he doesn't want to disclose, we shouldn't start accusing him of being a criminal when there's no real evidence.

Okay, that is fine. I just don't see what that has to do with a thread where people are speculating about what happened and not accusing him of criminal activity. Maybe I gleaned over a post too quickly but I don't remember seeing any in this thread that claimed he was a criminal. Only ones discussing the IRS stuff and I'm not sure anyone here believed that information about the shell corporation or accused him of doing that. Again, I may have missed the post in this thread accusing him of being a criminal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Veera said:

My point is that every time something happens that he doesn't want to disclose, we shouldn't start accusing him of being a criminal when there's no real evidence.

No one is saying he is a criminal. Most of the speculation has to do with his finances and it mismanaging of money. Having tax or money issues doesn't automatically label you as a criminal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ragoslice said:

No one is saying he is a criminal. Most of the speculation has to do with his finances and it mismanaging of money. Having tax or money issues doesn't automatically label you as a criminal. 

He was openly accused of running a shell company earlier in the thread, I don't know if one of the mods removed the post though. Running a shell company is a crime.

 

2 minutes ago, Another_Derich said:

Okay, that is fine. I just don't see what that has to do with a thread where people are speculating about what happened and not accusing him of criminal activity. Maybe I gleaned over a post too quickly but I don't remember seeing any in this thread that claimed he was a criminal. Only ones discussing the IRS stuff and I'm not sure anyone here believed that information about the shell corporation or accused him of doing that. Again, I may have missed the post in this thread accusing him of being a criminal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Veera said:

He was openly accused of running a shell company earlier in the thread, I don't know if one of the mods removed the post though. Running a shell company is a crime.

 

 

Earliest mention of that I see is someone mentioning shell corporation from rumors of leaked stuff and the poster goes on to speculate based on that leaked stuff in connection to what is happening. 

 

If the post of someone openly accusing him of doing so and not doing speculation was removed and most of the thread is discussing the situation without calling him a criminal, I don't see how the warnings you mentioned are relevant. 

 

"we shouldn't start accusing him of being a criminal " Apparently one person did this and the post was possibly removed. If so, it doesn't matter cause that stuff about the supposed shell company isn't being taken seriously or being discussed. Bulk of the posts have nothing to do with that silly rumor. I don't see any making accusations without speculation

 

I think people already know not to brazenly make stuff up here and spread it around. 

Edited by Another_Derich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PoorLanken said:

Just to echo what others have said, we are suppose to speculate what's going on and talk about it. Whatever is going on in the background with DSP and his living arrangements, bringing attention to himself whether positive or negative is the only great byproduct of this whole situation. Stir up some conversation and thoughts from people that don't regularly talk, and you want to shut that down? For what? To go back to talk about random topics with the 4 other members that frequent these forums daily? C'mon man, even you haven't posted since June until this was brought up. Topics like these no matter how dramatic or controversial they are, drive attention to DSP. And any attention is good attention for DSP at this point.

Be real, don't type things you know you don't mean or really wish to happen.

Back on topic.

I haven't posted since June on this forum? Uhhh that's a big lie...but ok maybe closing the thread is a little over the top. The only thing I was concerned with was people making up stuff like Phil having a shell company. How is any attention good attention? So if Phil is caught running a pizzagate scandal thats a good thing?? That's just ridiculous and you know it. I don't know why you're so defensive about threads being closed but this one probably shouldn't be. Sorry for the confusion, I didn't write as much as I should have.

Anyways, what we do know is that Phil said this would all be fixed if he won the lottery. So this is something that a large sum of money could fix. This could be health problems, but I think that is unlikely. I wonder if this has anything to do with the condo he has in Connecticut. 

21 hours ago, Shadywar said:

Someone guessed his old password and leaked a bunch of screenshots about his utility bills one had DSP enterprises which when looked up turned out to be a fake tech company owned by Phil with like 30 fake employees - A shell company

By the way guys, the shell company post is still up. Nothing wrong with this as its not really an accusation

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly don't mind people speculating, at all, as long as they don't start passing off slanderous stuff as facts. No, I don't own any company named DSP Enterprises and there's zero proof of that, because it's false. Chances are, someone looked up a "DSP Enterprises" on the internet, found one, and immediately just lied, saying I own it with no proof. Problem is, idiots will believe that's somehow factual evidence of something even though there's zero proof.

I don't mind speculation, but I do mind people using conspiracy theories to create proof that doesn't exist. FYI, I do not own any shell company and again, nobody's theories in this thread, so far, have been correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Phil said:

I honestly don't mind people speculating, at all, as long as they don't start passing off slanderous stuff as facts. No, I don't own any company named DSP Enterprises and there's zero proof of that, because it's false. Chances are, someone looked up a "DSP Enterprises" on the internet, found one, and immediately just lied, saying I own it with no proof. Problem is, idiots will believe that's somehow factual evidence of something even though there's zero proof.

I don't mind speculation, but I do mind people using conspiracy theories to create proof that doesn't exist. FYI, I do not own any shell company and again, nobody's theories in this thread, so far, have been correct.

Let's be real, you wouldn't tell us if any of them were correct... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Veera said:

Let's be real, you wouldn't tell us if any of them were correct... lol

Well like I've said, I couldn't right now. But I can definitely tell you what's wrong. And everything in this thread has been wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Veera said:

Let's be real, you wouldn't tell us if any of them were correct... lol

On a hilarious note:

"I was scratching my leg"

That's all I'm going to say on Phil telling us anything when there's overwhelming evidence of something else

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Well like I've said, I couldn't right now. But I can definitely tell you what's wrong. And everything in this thread has been wrong.

There isn't a lot more situations to speculate. Only the bank or the IRS have such authority to take something you own with such ferocity. It's hard for me to understand or orchestrate any real situation where you are 100% absolved from not being at fault for losing your own house. I just have never seen it outside of getting hit my a natural dizaster. Hope you can bring it to light, if not, great way to draw attention when there is none.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PoorLanken said:

On a hilarious note:

"I was scratching my leg"

That's all I'm going to say on Phil telling us anything when there's overwhelming evidence of something else

There isn't a lot more situations to speculate. Only the bank or the IRS have such authority to take something you own with such ferocity. It's hard for me to understand or orchestrate any real situation where you are 100% absolved from not being at fault for losing your own house. I just have never seen it outside of getting hit my a natural dizaster. Hope you can bring it to light, if not, great way to draw attention when there is none.

To be fair about the leg scratching thing, he was probably just shocked because after the stream he admitted it. I've been walked in on while...uh...doing the needful and my first reaction in that second is to make it seem like it isn't what it looks like.

Anyway he never specified that anyone was going to take anything from him, he just said he could lose it. That could be a lot of things. It could be something as simple as not being able to afford it unless something changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

Saying "just tweets" is too simple and broad

All i see drgnkiller do is tweet stuff. I dont know what he does behind the computer. The leaks you are most likely talking about dont mention him. So again tell me what does drgnkiller do other than tweet that harms dsp?  Because we already know who did the copyright strikes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Phil said:

I honestly don't mind people speculating, at all, as long as they don't start passing off slanderous stuff as facts. No, I don't own any company named DSP Enterprises and there's zero proof of that, because it's false. Chances are, someone looked up a "DSP Enterprises" on the internet, found one, and immediately just lied, saying I own it with no proof. Problem is, idiots will believe that's somehow factual evidence of something even though there's zero proof.

I don't mind speculation, but I do mind people using conspiracy theories to create proof that doesn't exist. FYI, I do not own any shell company and again, nobody's theories in this thread, so far, have been correct.

So the leaked document screenshots that linked you to DSP enterprises are fake?

 

then why did you kick up such a fuss, we know they got into your accounts because they messed up your internet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Punished_Lucina said:

All i see drgnkiller do is tweet stuff. I dont know what he does behind the computer. The leaks you are most likely talking about dont mention him. So again tell me what does drgnkiller do other than tweet that harms dsp?  Because we already know who did the copyright strikes. 

- Stalks Phil 24/7 and tweets literally every single thing that DSP does or says. That is not normal.

- Speaks negatively, mocks DSP and encourages that attitude among his many followers.

 

For me, that is a person with a dark heart

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Phil said:

Well like I've said, I couldn't right now. But I can definitely tell you what's wrong. And everything in this thread has been wrong.

But then if someone gets it right and he don't respond it's possible people will get suspicious. :P

4 hours ago, PoorLanken said:

On a hilarious note:

"I was scratching my leg"

That's all I'm going to say on Phil telling us anything when there's overwhelming evidence of something else

There isn't a lot more situations to speculate. Only the bank or the IRS have such authority to take something you own with such ferocity. It's hard for me to understand or orchestrate any real situation where you are 100% absolved from not being at fault for losing your own house. I just have never seen it outside of getting hit my a natural dizaster. Hope you can bring it to light, if not, great way to draw attention when there is none.

There are such reasons. I heard one person got evicted because the landlord wanted the apartment to move in with his wife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PoorLanken said:

Well if it ain't the IRS, it's the bank. Either way you can't say "I didn't do anything wrong whatsoever" when this is your house at risk. You either didn't (or weren't able to) pay something, you're too risky to uphold your house loan agreement, or you maxed out business cards when you don't legally own a business. Whatever it is, you can't take 0 responsibility for you losing your own house. Plus it aint like if one of us was correct you'd tell us anyways! Whatever it is though, hope it doesn't affect your content and I hope you get through it.

Yeah, there's such a thing as "our own opinion" after all.

5 hours ago, PoorLanken said:

On a hilarious note:

"I was scratching my leg"

That's all I'm going to say on Phil telling us anything when there's overwhelming evidence of something else

There isn't a lot more situations to speculate. Only the bank or the IRS have such authority to take something you own with such ferocity. It's hard for me to understand or orchestrate any real situation where you are 100% absolved from not being at fault for losing your own house. I just have never seen it outside of getting hit my a natural dizaster. Hope you can bring it to light, if not, great way to draw attention when there is none.

 

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Well like I've said, I couldn't right now. But I can definitely tell you what's wrong. And everything in this thread has been wrong.

Telling us as soon as it happens is USUALLY the right thing to do. Just saying. Waiting several days? Not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

- Stalks Phil 24/7 and tweets literally every single thing that DSP does or says. That is not normal.

- Speaks negatively, mocks DSP and encourages that attitude among his many followers.

 

For me, that is a person with a dark heart

They said Fred Fuchs just tweeted and did a podcast before recent events, but look how he turned out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nich2440 said:

 

There are such reasons. I heard one person got evicted because the landlord wanted the apartment to move in with his wife.

This is along where my line of thought is right now. Losing the house might mean his hand being forced to not live there anymore whether there is some big construction project happening in the area or the property manager getting rid of or making a new use of units in his area. Or maybe the price of the CT condo is going up and he can't afford to pay both places so he'd have no choice but to let something go. Some of these situations can fall into the category of not being his fault so that might be it. Since he has ruled out that it  is related to the IRS then I'd guess it was related to property management things he can't control or related to the bank.

 

The large sum of money to solve the problem could be moving expenses, deposit on a new place or any cost associated with living somewhere new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PoorLanken said:

On a hilarious note:

"I was scratching my leg"

That's all I'm going to say on Phil telling us anything when there's overwhelming evidence of something else

There isn't a lot more situations to speculate. Only the bank or the IRS have such authority to take something you own with such ferocity. It's hard for me to understand or orchestrate any real situation where you are 100% absolved from not being at fault for losing your own house. I just have never seen it outside of getting hit my a natural dizaster. Hope you can bring it to light, if not, great way to draw attention when there is none.

Actually there is no real proof Phil said "Scratching my leg". If you look it up there are screens of Phil saying it in a youtube comment yet you can never actually find out where he said it. I know Phil himself said he doesn't remember saying it. 

I could be wrong but I think its just an elaborate troll shopped image from 4chan that everyone takes for fact. 

Edited by Aceman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...