The King of Hate Forums
Aceman

Emergency video discussion

34 minutes ago, OutspokenHuman said:

Found this. So Drgn isn't always full of shit. Just most of the time. Phil, I've been a viewer of yours since 2012. But I decide to come back here and you really haven't changed at all? Leaving the discussion until a week later is a REALLY bad move. You have fans for a reason.

Screen shot 2017-09-20 at 17.31.37.png

Screen shot 2017-09-20 at 17.31.02.png

Screen shot 2017-09-20 at 17.31.17.png

Could be made up by detractors.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, OutspokenHuman said:

Found this. So Drgn isn't always full of shit. Just most of the time. Phil, I've been a viewer of yours since 2012. But I decide to come back here and you really haven't changed at all? Leaving the discussion until a week later is a REALLY bad move. You have fans for a reason.

Screen shot 2017-09-20 at 17.31.37.png

Screen shot 2017-09-20 at 17.31.02.png

Screen shot 2017-09-20 at 17.31.17.png

Well I guess the cats out of the bag. I wonder how they got a hold of this information. 

Just now, Revolcane said:

I know you people may be allergic to proof, but this is from the hacker that got into DSP's account. It's confimed.

When it comes from a detractor I take everything with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

Can we ban these people posting detractor tweets and doxxing? Posting private information is not on! See, I'm always right about people who are just here to start trouble. Dont get me wrong again.

Edited by Amityville
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PoorLanken said:

Interesting stuff....

Very. Got an eye for these details, I do. :D

40 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

This rotten worm is really persisting to go against Phil in every way. 

Yeah, it's really messed up.

19 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Can we ban these people posting detractor tweets and doxxing? Posting private information is not on! See, I'm always right about people who are just here to start trouble. Dont get me wrong again.

kk.jpg.c8d54afb3fbec76127eedbedb7a43616.jpg59c2b7ca4ed90_jkk(1).jpg.f532ce8882b3970bacb9bfa445ffe2d4.jpg

1 hour ago, ragoslice said:

Well I guess the cats out of the bag. I wonder how they got a hold of this information. 

DSP's home address has been public for oh, eight years?

The person trying to cause trouble can easily just change text using an HTML editor. I would show you but it's not even worth the electricity of booting my laptop up. All I need to say is; people in 2017 are AMAZINGLY gullible, and amazingly ignorant to not know how to edit text and take a screenshot :wink:

What is Palimony?

“Palimony” is basically alimony for unmarried cohabitating couples. Specifically, it’s an alimony-like support payment that may be available to unmarried partners who are separating after living together for a period of time.

In some cases, one partner may ask for monthly payments of palimony after a break-up or may request a palimony settlement in the form of a one-time lump-sum payment. Either way, the first step is figuring out whether your state allows palimony.

18 minutes ago, Amityville said:

The person trying to cause trouble can easily just change text using an HTML editor. I would show you but it's not even worth the electricity of booting my laptop up. All I need to say is; people in 2017 are AMAZINGLY gullible, and amazingly ignorant to not know how to edit text and take a screenshot :wink:

I would love to know how you 100% know all this stuff, do you speak with Phil personally?

32 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Cmon man, you really think someone would go through all that trouble just to make Phil look bad? 

13 minutes ago, rzecz_And_dinge said:

What is Palimony?

“Palimony” is basically alimony for unmarried cohabitating couples. Specifically, it’s an alimony-like support payment that may be available to unmarried partners who are separating after living together for a period of time.

In some cases, one partner may ask for monthly payments of palimony after a break-up or may request a palimony settlement in the form of a one-time lump-sum payment. Either way, the first step is figuring out whether your state allows palimony.

You guys really think Leanna is asking for palimony? Regardless of my I'll opinions of her I just can't see her doing that to Phil unless the breakup was more dramatic than what he was letting on. That would be low to ask for money in Phil's position. But I've seen crazier things.

15 minutes ago, ilscuro said:

I would love to know how you 100% know all this stuff, do you speak with Phil personally?

Just do like me and dont read it if it has an emoticon anywhere in the statement. 

1 minute ago, Amityville said:

Update: drgnkiller's hoaxed DOX details were removed from his Twitter, proving it is 100% fake.

You can thank me now.

Still there for me. 

4 minutes ago, Amityville said:

Update: drgnkiller's hoaxed DOX details were removed from his Twitter, proving it is 100% fake.

You can thank me now.

I think you need to get your eyes checked. Nothing you have said so far has been accurate. 

6 minutes ago, PoorLanken said:

You guys really think Leanna is asking for palimony? Regardless of my I'll opinions of her I just can't see her doing that to Phil unless the breakup was more dramatic than what he was letting on. That would be low to ask for money in Phil's position. But I've seen crazier things.

Just do like me and dont read it if it has an emoticon anywhere in the statement. 

I've got doubts that Leanna would ask for palimony. I just don't see that being the case here. I don't think that is the issue at hand given the few details we have.

7 minutes ago, ragoslice said:

Cmon man, you really think someone would go through all that trouble just to make Phil look bad? 

Not saying whether those shots or real or not but it wouldn't be THAT far fetched for someone to go to great lengths to make Phil look bad. But I have no idea of the veracity of those photos.

11 hours ago, LastRambo341 said:

- Stalks Phil 24/7 and tweets literally every single thing that DSP does or says. That is not normal.

- Speaks negatively, mocks DSP and encourages that attitude among his many followers.

For me, that is a person with a dark heart

with that logic dsp fans arent normal either since they read his tweets when he posts them. but who cares what some guy tweets about? "oh no drgn is... TWEETING!

so people who dislike dsp cant share their opinion why they dislike the guy? yea he makes fun of him but guess what buddy. you can ignore him.  the guy just posts tweets.

you think a serial killer is a decent person but not a guy who tweets thats not normal.

3 hours ago, WOOF! said:

Could be made up by detractors.

dsp confirmed the hacker got into those accounts tho.

3 minutes ago, Punished_Lucina said:

with that logic dsp fans arent normal either since they read his tweets when he posts them. but who cares what some guy tweets about? "oh no drgn is... TWEETING!

so people who dislike dsp cant share their opinion why they dislike the guy? yea he makes fun of him but guess what buddy. you can ignore him.  the guy just posts tweets.

you think a serial killer is a decent person but not a guy who tweets thats not normal.

1) If you are a fan of Dsp, then you would follow him, read his tweets etc. Because you.... Like him :O But I fail to see one freak obsessive fan that responds and quotes every single tweet of Phil 

2) it is fine if you dislike Phil but why would you follow and continue to harass or mock him? If you dislike someone, you ignore him. These tweets are like a monitor supervisor, it is madness. 

3) When did I mention a serial killer? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

1) If you are a fan of Dsp, then you would follow him, read his tweets etc. Because you.... Like him :O But I fail to see one freak obsessive fan that responds and quotes every single tweet of Phil 

2) it is fine if you dislike Phil but why would you follow and continue to harass or mock him? If you dislike someone, you ignore him. These tweets are like a monitor supervisor, it is madness. 

1). fair enough but i seen drgn post stuff thats not dsp related

2). because they might find the stuff dsp says to be funny.  its like why people like the room.

3). you mention how people with mental illnesses are decent people compared to drgn when serial killers are people with mental illnesses etc.

14 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

I had my suspicions of Lucina almost immediately. Where do these people keep springing out of?

8 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

Having or running a shell company is not a crime.

Try explaining that in court.

"it's not a crime even though I'm using it to commit fraud"

there's no reason to have one that isn't criminal.

Those screenshots are proof he used the name DSP enterprises, but it was later found out that the "DSP enterprises" with employees and the website was fully unrelated to him.