The King of Hate Forums
Aceman

Emergency video discussion

Some people are just INCREDIBLY stupid. Seriously.

When you order a business account from Comcast, you're asked to give them a company name. You can't leave it blank, I tried and they told me I absolutely had to make something up to complete the form. So I did, on the spot. And that's why it says DSP Enterprises on my business internet account info. On my second one, it says "DSP Enterprises 2nd Account" even though I don't own a business called that, either. 

That's not evidence that I own a shell company. If you think so, you're a complete, utter moron.

Comcast requires you to make up a business name if you don't have one, but that doesn't mean you own a business. You don't have to own a business to order business-class internet, either. You just need to pay a shitload of money, and all it means is you're getting better speeds, no data cap, and 24/7 customer service vs. having slower speeds, a data cap and shitty customer support.

To the idiots posting in this thread that this is evidence of anything: you may actually be the dumbest humans I've encountered on Earth. You've also posted up DOXXing info, meaning you're now banned from the site. Congrats!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Veera said:

Try explaining that in court.

"it's not a crime even though I'm using it to commit fraud"

there's no reason to have one that isn't criminal.

Those screenshots are proof he used the name DSP enterprises, but it was later found out that the "DSP enterprises" with employees and the website was fully unrelated to him.

Actually, it could hold fine in court because there are legitimate uses of shell companies. Having and running one isn't inherently illegal unless you are are doing criminal activity with it. That is what they are usually known for but its possible to have and run a shell company that is doing things that are perfectly legal. No one running a legitimate one would even be taken to court in the first place.

I'm skeptical of any news and rumors of this supposed shell company. Even if it is true there is a shell company, it wouldn't even guarantee anything illegal. In my opinion, we can drop the idea of a shell company being an issue here.

Just now, Another_Derich said:

Actually, it could hold fine in court because there are legitimate uses of shell companies. Having and running one isn't inherently illegal unless you are are doing criminal activity with it. That is what they are usually known for but its possible to have and run a shell company that is doing things that are perfectly legal. No one running a legitimate one would even be taken to court in the first place.

I'm skeptical of any news and rumors of this supposed shell company. Even if it is true there is a shell company, it wouldn't even guarantee anything illegal. In my opinion, we can drop the idea of a shell company being an issue here.

Pretending there's legitimate uses for a shell company is like pretending there's a legitimate use for a crack pipe. "I know it's designed perfectly to do this illegal thing but I promise I'm not using it for that"

Just now, Veera said:

Pretending there's legitimate uses for a shell company is like pretending there's a legitimate use for a crack pipe. "I know it's designed perfectly to do this illegal thing but I promise I'm not using it for that"

There is no "pretending". It is a fact. In the United States of America, we have legitimate uses for shell companies. I can't speak of international matters as well but at the very least, over here there are legitimate uses. 

That is a flawed analogy. Shell companies are not inherently designed for criminal activity. They can be used for legal and illegal things. Better to compare it to a something like a knife. Perfectly fine uses for it that happen all the time but also immoral/illegal/unethical uses for it.

Why are you arguing about this? It's a moot point, as I don't own a shell company as I just explained in my post above, which you're ignoring.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Phil said:

Why are you arguing about this? It's a moot point, as I don't own a shell company as I just explained in my post above, which you're ignoring.

Not sure if you are referring to Veera or me. But since it was theorized a while back in the thread and Veera responded to a post about it on this page I thought it wouldn't hurt to clarify that even if there was one that it would not necessarily be illegal. 

I saw the post above, didn't ignore it. It just corroborated the skepticism about anything like that which I posted far earlier in the thread and even on this page that we can drop the idea. 

Although the thread does seem to be taking some twists and turns as we discuss offshoots of theories instead of the actual video that was posted.

Unrelated, but should just get normal highest speed internet for homes. That should be more than enough. Business class internet is unnecessary for a single user even when u streams and play games at the same time. Also get rid of 1 of ur lines. Heard u got 2 lines for stream and another for other stuff.

3 minutes ago, Cappuccino said:

Unrelated, but should just get normal highest speed internet for homes. That should be more than enough. Business class internet is unnecessary for a single user even when u streams and play games at the same time. Also get rid of 1 of ur lines. Heard u got 2 lines for stream and another for other stuff.

Doesn't he need two lines so things don't have a chance of interfering? The single non-business line might not offer enough speed for him to be streaming and playing games at the same time and then also uploading videos in a timely manner. The business line seems like it would be a necessity. I also thought Comcast had a very limited speed for non-business accounts.

He can upload after his stream. Speed is not an issue. Stability is more important. Oh but theres the data limit bullshit stuff in murica. Maybe he should watch how much data he uses in a month and see if its available.

When ur not sure if u can keep ur house, 2 lines are definitely unnecessary.

Edited by Cappuccino

3 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

The line in the office is dedicated to streaming and uploading. The other line, which is way cheaper, is for wireless internet use such as my phone/mobile games, and streaming services like Netflix/Amazon Video/WWE Network AND serves as a backup, in the case that something went horribly wrong and my office line died, I wouldn't be completely without internet.

I CANNOT get a non-business line because they ALL have awful data caps. People who don't even upload videos/live stream started hitting the data caps and getting crazy overages in the last year. The only lines available without data caps are the business lines. So that's what I've got to go with.

I'm honestly terrified of having to move back to Connecticut, because I'm almost sure they've probably instituted data caps there, and I was already told they wouldn't put a business plan on the internet in the condo due to the basement internet lines being a complete mess. It would be a MASSIVE downgrade to my work and I don't even know if I'd be able to do it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Some people are just INCREDIBLY stupid. Seriously.

When you order a business account from Comcast, you're asked to give them a company name. You can't leave it blank, I tried and they told me I absolutely had to make something up to complete the form. So I did, on the spot. And that's why it says DSP Enterprises on my business internet account info. On my second one, it says "DSP Enterprises 2nd Account" even though I don't own a business called that, either. 

That's not evidence that I own a shell company. If you think so, you're a complete, utter moron.

Comcast requires you to make up a business name if you don't have one, but that doesn't mean you own a business. You don't have to own a business to order business-class internet, either. You just need to pay a shitload of money, and all it means is you're getting better speeds, no data cap, and 24/7 customer service vs. having slower speeds, a data cap and shitty customer support.

To the idiots posting in this thread that this is evidence of anything: you may actually be the dumbest humans I've encountered on Earth. You've also posted up DOXXing info, meaning you're now banned from the site. Congrats!

Thanks Phil. Those idiots just wouldn't listen. That's kids for ya tho...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Phil said:

such as my phone/mobile games, and streaming services like Netflix/Amazon Video/WWE Network

I can understand why you have 2nd line, but cutting the phone/mobile games were you have to pay to play and 2 out of the 3 streaming services you use, will cut the cost of your monthly outgoings.

11 hours ago, Punished_Lucina said:

dsp confirmed the hacker got into those accounts tho.

Judging by the crazy lengths such as this illegal hack that the haters will go to attack dsp, I feel well and truly justified in taking their accusations with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Phil said:

I think DOXXing info is even against their ISP Terms Of Service. Could be disconnected for that shit. Not sure their parents would be pleased, though. :smile:

There was some absolute nonsense, slander, and lies posted since I last came to this thread. That shit should be cleaned up. It's even worse than Kiwifarms in terms of fantasy conspiracy theories. 

Edited by ThatDogGuy

36 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

I can understand why you have 2nd line, but cutting the phone/mobile games were you have to pay to play and 2 out of the 3 streaming services you use, will cut the cost of your monthly outgoings.

I don't pay to play any mobile games, I'm strictly a "Free player" for quite some time now, due to my financial situation. They're great relaxation games and time wasters when I finally get some free time at night. I'm considering dumping Amazon Video but that would mean dumping Prime as well, and paying for shipping on everything while waiting a ton of time for it. Usually stuff I get for the job, I need ASAP. WWE Network I need to see the PPV events and I JUST got Netflix, and it's awesome. if anything, I'm strongly considering cutting the cord on cable TV, as the ONLY thing I'm watching on it is live wrestling, which I can just watch later if I were to get Hulu....hmm.

25 minutes ago, Phil said:

I don't pay to play any mobile games, I'm strictly a "Free player" for quite some time now, due to my financial situation. They're great relaxation games and time wasters when I finally get some free time at night. I'm considering dumping Amazon Video but that would mean dumping Prime as well, and paying for shipping on everything while waiting a ton of time for it. Usually stuff I get for the job, I need ASAP. WWE Network I need to see the PPV events and I JUST got Netflix, and it's awesome. if anything, I'm strongly considering cutting the cord on cable TV, as the ONLY thing I'm watching on it is live wrestling, which I can just watch later if I were to get Hulu....hmm.

idk dude. If you are in danger of losing your house due to money then what else can you do other than try to save money where you can? You said you need a large amount of money like lottery or oil baron but that is simply wishful thinking. Anyone would love to win the lotto but it's just not practical. 

Edited by ragoslice

1 hour ago, ragoslice said:

idk dude. If you are in danger of losing your house due to money then what else can you do other than try to save money where you can? You said you need a large amount of money like lottery or oil baron but that is simply wishful thinking. Anyone would love to win the lotto but it's just not practical. 

Did he clearly say he will lose his house? 

2 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

Did he clearly say he will lose his house? 

Yeah he said he may have to sell all of his things and move back to Connecticut due to unforeseen circumstances that he has no control over. 

5 minutes ago, ragoslice said:

Yeah he said he may have to sell all of his things and move back to Connecticut due to unforeseen circumstances that he has no control over. 

Not sure what you learnt during English classes but "may have to" does not equal "definitely". 

2 minutes ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Not sure what you learnt during English classes but "may have to" does not equal "definitely". 

You are just arguing semantics. The video was clearly a cry for help. The main threat that Phil talked about was the possibility of losing his home. 

18 minutes ago, ragoslice said:

Did he even say "Connecticut"? XD 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

The line in the office is dedicated to streaming and uploading. The other line, which is way cheaper, is for wireless internet use such as my phone/mobile games, and streaming services like Netflix/Amazon Video/WWE Network AND serves as a backup, in the case that something went horribly wrong and my office line died, I wouldn't be completely without internet.

I CANNOT get a non-business line because they ALL have awful data caps. People who don't even upload videos/live stream started hitting the data caps and getting crazy overages in the last year. The only lines available without data caps are the business lines. So that's what I've got to go with.

I'm honestly terrified of having to move back to Connecticut, because I'm almost sure they've probably instituted data caps there, and I was already told they wouldn't put a business plan on the internet in the condo due to the basement internet lines being a complete mess. It would be a MASSIVE downgrade to my work and I don't even know if I'd be able to do it.

@LastRambo341 are you dense? Jesus.  Head in sand golden farts syndrome much.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

Did he even say "Connecticut"? XD 

Here you go my man. This is the video people are talking about.

At 16:04--23:32 he mentions losing the house

At 20:56 he talks about Connecticut. 

Please watch this before commenting in this thread. 

8 minutes ago, Shadywar said:

@LastRambo341 are you dense? Jesus.  Head in sand golden farts syndrome much.

He was talking about the video allegedly 

6 minutes ago, ragoslice said:

Here you go my man. This is the video people are talking about.

At 16:04--23:32 he mentions losing the house

At 20:56 he talks about Connecticut. 

Please watch this before commenting in this thread. 

I watched it