The King of Hate Forums

Eliminating DSP videos that are reuploaded

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I think the two of you need a time out.

This is my point. I don't want an "all out war". Don't be a warrior and just enjoy Phil's videos.

@Phil Maybe you should look into a certain 2 users here. They have a habit of insulting people, even other patrons, for simply disagreeing on the way to handle trolls. They're acting like trolls thems

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Nich2440 said:

Everyone in this forum is immature. Do we really need to be antagonistic to each other. This goes to both parties.

I didn't start being "antagonistic" until they decided to try getting people banned over minor disagreements.

1 hour ago, Veera said:

@Phil Maybe you should look into a certain 2 users here. They have a habit of insulting people, even other patrons, for simply disagreeing on the way to handle trolls. They're acting like trolls themselves, ironically. They do this every day. They'll make a thread and start insulting anyone that doesn't fully agree. It's annoying and counterproductive.

1 hour ago, ilscuro said:

But 3 members ganging up on another member is fine? okay then...

Amityville and ThatDogGuy have a habit of misrepresenting people, along with using hyperbole to try and make others look bad. I've seen this happen to me and few others now. The fact that they would try and get another person banned is f*cking unbelievable.. 

I would advise mods to do audit of these two, and just look at the way they antagonize people it always creates conflict.

Edited by FloydMayweather
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, FloydMayweather said:

Amityville and ThatDogGuy have a habit of misrepresenting people, along with using hyperbole to try and make others look bad. I've seen this happen to me and few others now. The fact that they would try and get another person banned is f*cking unbelievable.. 

I would advise mods to do audit of these two, and just look at the way they antagonize people it always creates conflict.

Sorry I have to step in here. Ilscuro was completely rude at the start of the thread, eg "err who asked you?" Then personal insults were coming left and right. At least fight with a straight bat, if you're going to cheer them on. I don't know why you would unless you'd want a bit of said ban pie.

Edited by Farooq
10 minutes ago, Farooq said:

Sorry I have to step in here. Ilscuro was completely rude at the start of the thread, eg "err who asked you?" Then personal insults were coming left and right. At least fight with a straight bat, if you're going to cheer them on. I don't know why you would unless you'd want a bit of said ban pie.

Yes, because they totally don't antagonize people every day. He is "cheering us on" because he agrees with us. I never insulted anyone but I'm being called a hypocrite and having my point deliberately misrepresented. Don't act like they aren't the problem. Honestly if lastrambo wasn't a patron, I'd believe he was a troll. He keeps making drama threads and then does stuff like this. I say that as someone who agrees with him more often than not.

If I'm going to be banned for this, then this isn't the kind of website I want to be on in the first place.

The fact that this is even a discussion we're having leaves a really bitter taste.

Edited by Veera
  • Upvote 1

Ok, need to leave this here. First off, Veera and Ilscuro, don't know why you guys even think you're gonna get banned for what was on this thread. You guys aren't trolls and while Ilscuro was being kind of rude, certain people (you know who you are) keep on provoking them. You people almost always do this and I'm kind of getting sick of it. So I suggest backing off or that's it for you.

I honestly don't know if I should just lock the thread or not, since I'd be hiding most of the posts here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

if you could just "delete" other people channels or videos just because you dont like them, phil channel would be gone long ago if a system like that existed. phil has much more haters than fans at this point. mmm it makes you think alot. maybe some self reflection is needed

Edited by ModalSoul92

Im new to the thread, but I just wanted to put my perspective on this argument. I read all three pages of this thread and as a good debator, there's overwhelming evidence of "baiting" going on. It's a tactic used when you don't really have an argument, or you are deliberately trying to piss someone off to the point of them insulting you and then you cry victim. Theoretically "winning" an argument.

It's like poking some one long enough and harder and harder each attempt until that person being poked gives you a right hook to the jaw and you're on the ground crying for mommy and daddy to handle this "big bad bully" that you provoked.

It's a shameless tactic and I'd think better from Phil's patrons tI do such a thing to real fans of Phil. If you want to do that sort of thing, go on Twitter, it's the place for it.

7 hours ago, Veera said:

I wouldn't.

If you look through the thread, all of it until this page has been them getting angry at us for disagreeing. Also I never attacked either, I just told them they were acting stupid and suggested for Phil to look into this.

Please quote me where I got REALLY ANGRY, ironically, I agreed with many points you said in the previous page.

The reason why I made this thread is to find a solution to help Phil, not to make drama.

4 hours ago, ModalSoul92 said:

if you could just "delete" other people channels or videos just because you dont like them, phil channel would be gone long ago if a system like that existed. phil has much more haters than fans at this point. mmm it makes you think alot. maybe some self reflection is needed

It is not that we just do not like them, it is really Phil's content that gets "stolen" and having a ridiculous amount of views. So why can Phil not just redownload them?

4 hours ago, Revolcane said:

Lastrambo might as well be a troll. He thinks this is some gang war and he needs to protect his king no matter what. Hell i feel bad for the guy. He might get a stroke if DSP actually ever moves on from making videos.

Haha imagine :P nah, I will just move on.

37 minutes ago, LastRambo341 said:

The reason why I made this thread is to find a solution to help Phil, not to make drama.

I think what the others are trying to tell you is that there have been many threads of this nature that have come and gone and none have ever made DSP change his way of thinking or doing things, if they didn't spiral into a drama cesspool like this one has.

They also lay claims of you continually making these type of threads or making statements that though may be labeled to prevent drama, they do rather the opposite. I don't know because I wasn't here for all that, this is just the vibe I'm getting from reading this entire thread.

And to tell you the truth, these threads are pointless in my opinion as well. No matter what actions you try to take against them like flagging their reupload videos, The detractors will never go away. Phil's obsession with poorly damage controlling every controversial statement or act he does will never be accepted, and his tireless tyriads through prestreams and insults towards gamers, developers, fans, and detractors alike will be documented and uploaded somewhere on the internet and will be with Phil for the rest of his life. I use to feel bad for him, but its clear he chose this life and doesnt want to take any actions to reverse people's thinking of him.

Despite what we may think of them, the detractors have incredible artist, seasoned video editors, resources, the time, and numbers on there side. Meanwhile, I haven't seen a well edited video or atwork that wasn't a cut and paste job from a positive DSP fan since 2013 or 14'. It's just not feasible to think you or anyone else will completely stop the detractor group with so many obstacles to overcome. Just need to learn to co-exist.

Edited by BunionPuss

20 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Er, less discriminating against Patrons please, that's not on. 

6 hours ago, Farooq said:

I don't want to drag this on i have more important things to do, but do you only see my rude replies? And i do admit to being rude but only after provocation.

Did you miss his original  'er' comment? Which actually started the whole 'er' debate, or do you have selective vision.

In case you did i've quoted it again for you.

Edited by ilscuro

iif phil reuploads the videos, people would start making them even more vicious and offensive... most of them are ridiculizing him why would he want to spread them even more... this would backfire in every sense for phil, it would generate alot of negative attention for him too. because stealing someone else videos and reuploading them without any kind of editing is a objectively scummy thing to do

5 hours ago, ilscuro said:

I'm doing it to piss you off and it's working :) lol

I am fine with it :D Welcome!

By the way, stop using American phrases if you are from England. You have your own. 

3 hours ago, ModalSoul92 said:

iif phil reuploads the videos, people would start making them even more vicious and offensive... most of them are ridiculizing him why would he want to spread them even more... this would backfire in every sense for phil, it would generate alot of negative attention for him too. because stealing someone else videos and reuploading them without any kind of editing is a objectively scummy thing to do

Well it IS his content

Edited by LastRambo341
6 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Are you guys seriously still doing this back and forth? How did we get to talking about nationality?

Well he accused me of wanting to be an american, to which i replied i didn't, because i am happy being Italian.

I had intended on letting this go but it seems Rambo likes to converse with me, maybe he's a lonely boy?

On 10/5/2017 at 2:10 PM, LastRambo341 said:

American-want-to-bes are called "Yankees" , right? 

Edited by ilscuro