The King of Hate Forums

New low for Trolling. Will this be the future?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you ever contribute anything constructive here? It doesn't seem like you do.

Moron is now banned.

Well he does have 127 likes vs your 15.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

If you are talking about dsp raging at games, I find it entertaining myself.

It have its pros and cons. And there needs to be certain amount of balance too imo. Considering recent games theres 2-3 that i dont enjoy the rage bcos its too much. Usf2, dishonored:doto and MvC:i.

46 minutes ago, WOOF! said:

If you are talking about dsp raging at games, I find it entertaining myself.

It's the reason me and the majority of fans like Phil.

The only thing i dislike is his raging in fighting games and the disrespect he shows his opponent when he gets beaten, so there's lag and cheating going on, so what, a bit of humility goes a long way.

Edited by ilscuro
49 minutes ago, Ringading said:

And it's so silly how this grown adult acts towards video games, lol

It is entertainment. If you disagree, then look elsewhere. Why are you defending them? :) 

Just now, ilscuro said:

The only thing i dislike is his raging in fighting games and the disrespect he shows his opponent when he gets beaten, so there's lag and cheating going on, so what, a bit of humility goes a long way.

We all rage against the opponent, whether legitimate or not. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

I hope thats not true.

I doubt it is. The majority of players might let some expletives drop but I kind of doubt the majority of players would rage against their opponents and hurl insults at the screen for a sustained period. 

52 minutes ago, Farooq said:

Not provoking at all.

There actually was nothing provocative about those statements.

3 hours ago, Amityville said:

It's all part of having fun

He doesn't even do that because of his non stop complaining

16 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Stop being so damn smug and pedantic.

Yet neither of you have answered the question, fascinating

17 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Those aren't likable traits in a person.

Moving the goalposts

It's a bad question. Not all questions are entitled to answers.

I've had these shitty roundabout "arguments" before with children. You've latched onto a pointless question and until it's answered to your satisfaction (which is never), you plug your ears and shout "nananana I can't hear you!"

Ultimately, you don't give a shit about the question, you just enjoy dicking people around. Who would want to further any discussion with you about anything ever?

I'll move the goalposts, sure. I'll pick them all up and go play ball with literally anybody who isn't you.

Edited by thatanonymouse
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

It's a bad question

Says you? Alright, lol

I've had these shitty roundabout "arguments" before with children.

You can't really call it an argument when you come in swinging insults when none were hurled in the first place, it lowers your credibility

until it's answered to your satisfaction

Because people can't answer questions it seems

4 minutes ago, thatanonymouse said:

Ultimately, you don't give a shit about the question,

See comment about first quote

Who would want to further any discussion with you about anything ever?

People who don't throw around insults

I'll move the goalposts, sure. I'll pick them all up and go play ball with literally anybody who isn't you.

"I've contributed nothing to the conversation!"
is what I'm getting out of that

21 hours ago, ilscuro said:

Yes I think Phil coming from the competitive street fighter community, he has trouble separating quality players from casual players/his fans and should act accordingly. that being said his fighting game streams have a bit of a cult following and maybe he plays up that a bit, it comes down to if him insulting opponents is affecting his financial revenue negatively, which I am sure dsp will know the answer to that.

22 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

It have its pros and cons. And there needs to be certain amount of balance too imo. Considering recent games theres 2-3 that i dont enjoy the rage bcos its too much. Usf2, dishonored:doto and MvC:i.

I don't really watch phil's fighting game videos, so that doesn't bother me, I watch his platform/rpg/jrpg/horror game playthroughs mostly and his raging is entertaining, especially if I have played the game myself.

5 hours ago, markymark52 said:

I watched the last third of his playthrough and he did use the most effective power ups on the third island (homing shots and twin hearts) which makes the game A LOT easier. I refused to equip twin hearts as I thought having 5 HP at the beginning of boss battles was pretty cheap and it only decreases your attack power negligibly.

Actually, I'm hearing the general consensus is that the charge shot is the most OP weapon in the game and makes it incredibly easy. As in, if you hit bosses with repeated max shots you can almost skip entire phases because they take so much damage so quickly; it's the weapon all speedrunners are using. The homing shot is good if you're going for a "no deaths" run since you can solely focus on dodging everything, but it's the lowest damage weapon in the game and that's why some of the final fights of the game took me so long to complete.

• Phil locked this topic