The King of Hate Forums
Cappuccino

Losing weight

Hmm thats completely opposite from me. I eat the same way i did, but i just went swimming every 2 days. Didnt lose major weight numbers, but it make me feel great.

and yea bananas will actually make u feel full, and yogurts are just like milk. So that's a good tactic.

That is something Phil needs to address.  Sitting around all day is bad enough but chugging energy drinks at the same time is a sure fire way to give yourself problems especially with sleeping.  Look at it this way, you wake up you eat, food gives you energy, chug a v8 for shit loads more energy, repeat once or twice then it comes to bedtime and your body is going apeshit to burn off that excess energy with no outlet, your brains going crazy and you can't sleep.  People have died from caffeine overdoses from such drinks so they are not exactly an integral part of a healthy lifestyle.

I know DSP acknowledged this before, but he owns DDP Yoga. It's literally saved lives. He should give it a try. It's simple exercises, common stretches, breathing techniques, and rehabilitation regiments.

There's the Energy routine on there that takes 20 minutes or so, you can do it literally any time of day or night, once a day, and it will only benefit you. I've done it hundreds of times, I know what amount of space it takes. EDIT: It may actually take a bit more room for some of the exercises, but a great deal of it can be performed in closer quarters. Having furniture nearby to stabilize your self is somewhat encouraged as well.

"Just because I can't do it today doesn't mean I'm not gonna be able to do it someday." Anytime I feel like slacking on my DDP Yoga or my diet, I watch this and persevere, because I know I deserve these results. So does DSP.

Sacrifice 20 minutes of Netflix each night, tack several more years onto your life with which to watch Netflix. Easiest bargain ever imo.

Edited by thatanonymouse
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thatanonymouse said:

I know DSP acknowledged this before, but he owns DDP Yoga. It's literally saved lives. He should give it a try. It's simple exercises, common stretches, breathing techniques, and rehabilitation regiments.

There's the Energy routine on there that takes 20 minutes or so, you can do it literally any time of day or night, once a day, and it will only benefit you. I've done it hundreds of times, I know what amount of space it takes. EDIT: It may actually take a bit more room for some of the exercises, but a great deal of it can be performed in closer quarters. Having furniture nearby to stabilize your self is somewhat encouraged as well.

"Just because I can't do it today doesn't mean I'm not gonna be able to do it someday." Anytime I feel like slacking on my DDP Yoga or my diet, I watch this and persevere, because I know I deserve these results. So does DSP.

Sacrifice 20 minutes of Netflix each night, tack several more years onto your life with which to watch Netflix. Easiest bargain ever imo.

Yoga isn't what Phil needs, he needs to build some muscle and tone down.

I've done p90x for like 7 years now. I just do one workout a day, 3 days per week and it keeps me pretty well toned. If I want to junk out like tonight since it's halloween, I do an extra one that week.

I was nearly 300lbs when I started, and I haven't gone over 200 since. I'm not a small guy either but it helped me easily bulk up in muscle, lose fat down to an extremely healthy range, and all due to common sense dieting advice and a premade brainless workout system that pushes your entire body.

On 10/22/2017 at 3:56 PM, CharlieRunkle said:

The 4 most important factors to controlling weight and being healthy (in order):

Genes, diet, sleep, exercise. 

Exercise is important but is not as much as the first 3. If obesity runs in his family, he’s screwed. If not, a proper diet and proper sleep will go a long way. Exercise can follow the rest, it makes no sense for him to workout if he has a poor diet and poor sleeping habits, which he does. 

If you're a normal human, diet should be the most important factor.

That's right, don't forget to eat your greens.

Cabbage.jpg