Jump to content
The King of Hate Forums

DSP's Sleep Schedule


Recommended Posts

I'm not saying the guy has the punch a clock, but similar to my earlier thread about his well-being.... staying up watching Netflix until 5 am in the morning 5 to 6 times a week (which is a fact if you've seen his Twitter) I've been there very bad and it's depressing way to live.

Phil finished Mindhunter which is 10 episode series in 2 days, listen as a fan I want the guy to do well but lifestyle choices like this one is going to be detrimental hope he sees this.

 

Edited by FloydMayweather
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah that certainly isn't an good sleep pattern, hopefully he gets past the issue that's worrying him asap, awww screw this negativity, Phil should look at the positives, he's got a great house in what looks like a good neighbourhood, if Phil wants to go out on the pull, the house in the gated community could be his ticket to impressing the women and getting laid, he's got a serviceable car, he get's paid to play video games, which is far from the the most physically demanding occupation, cheer up Phil it isn't all bad and even if you have to sell the house, you still have your condo, so you won't be homeless and we'll still watch your videos/streams.

Edited by WOOF!
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FloydMayweather said:

I'm not saying the guy has the punch a clock, but similar to my earlier thread about his well-being.... staying up watching Netflix until 5 am in the morning 5 to 6 times a week (which is a fact if you've seen his Twitter) I've been there very bad and it's depressing way to live.

Phil finished Mindhunter which is 10 episode series in 2 days, listen as a fan I want the guy to do well but lifestyle choices like this one is going to be detrimental hope he sees this.

 

Well sometimes stress makes it hard to get sleep. Not always an option to get a sound 7 hour sleep in fact he might get very little AT ALL. The body passes out once exhausted. He shouldn't have to share such personal problems with social media though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FloydMayweather said:

I'm not saying the guy has the punch a clock, but similar to my earlier thread about his well-being.... staying up watching Netflix until 5 am in the morning 5 to 6 times a week (which is a fact if you've seen his Twitter) I've been there very bad and it's depressing way to live.

Phil finished Mindhunter which is 10 episode series in 2 days, listen as a fan I want the guy to do well but lifestyle choices like this one is going to be detrimental hope he sees this.

 

Aren't you being a little too invasive?

Also I think you're forgetting to factor in timezones.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not going to tell a man what to do with his time. If Phil wants to binge watch Netflix for 7 hours every night. Then so be it. But I don't want to hear about him never having time for anything complaints when about a 3rd of his 24 hour day goes into him laying in bed and watching TV. I understand he's stressed, but he's been not able to sleep at night even before this "looming doom" he keeps bringing up. There is more going on in his heads than this looming situation that is stressing him out and keeping him up every single night.

Its a man with a very heavy conscience.

Edited by StretchedForeskin
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, StretchedForeskin said:

I'm not going to tell a man what to do with his time. If Phil wants to binge watch Netflix for 7 hours every night. Then so be it. But I don't want to hear about him never having time for anything complaints when about a 3rd of his 24 hour day goes into him laying in bed and watching TV. I understand he's stressed, but he's been not able to sleep at night even before this "looming doom" he keeps bringing up. There is more going on in his heads than this looming situation that is stressing him out and keeping him up every single night.

Its a man with a very heavy conscience.

True, but getting a good night sleep is very important.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad sleep can be extremely harmful to your health. Irregular sleep can increase your depression not just directly, but even more so indirectly since you're likely to get less sunlight, which provides a needed vitamin that on top of helping your body in a variety of ways also fights depression.

Let's not forget that it can increase your blood pressure, put you at risk for a stroke, memory problem, and cause your metabolism to drop like a brick in a pond. For a normal healthy guy, gaining +5lbs or more per year despite being active is easily attributable to bad sleep.

I've had insomnia and sleep apnea since I was a teenager, and over the years I've fallen off the bandwagon and back on of normal sleep. One thing I've learned certain in the nearly 20 years since then is that if you force yourself to wake up at a decent time you're going to be tired and ready for bed moreso each day at a more reasonable time. Setting an alarm and sticking to it is an unreal powerful thing.

Too many young kids in here who know nothing ready to step up and defend phil from imaginary threats when people in the thread want to see him happy, healthy, and at his best to ward off whatever stupid shit is befalling him today. Lord knows he's had a rough run of it recently, the last thing he needs are some 17 or under kids who have nothing better to do than stay on this forum at all hours to try to defend him from actual help and concern.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like around here you have to carefully pick and choose where you disagree. Some disagree with sleep schedule, some disagree with oversharing, but almost every opinion has someone disagreeing with other users on the grounds of who they are. Phil's a much stronger person than a great deal of his fans believe, and it's just outright stupid for some kids to be speculating on what people should or should not be telling or saying about him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nich2440 said:

But opinions are made to be disagreed with.

Opinions are made to express a viewpoint. If you say something just to have someone disagree you're either a contrarian or a provocateur. Either you're disagreeing to disagree or disagreeing to get a rise out of them. Both are childish, as it's manipulative to others for your own pleasure or comfort. Can you clarify what you mean or is this what you intended?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, onemale said:

Opinions are made to express a viewpoint. If you say something just to have someone disagree you're either a contrarian or a provocateur. Either you're disagreeing to disagree or disagreeing to get a rise out of them. Both are childish, as it's manipulative to others for your own pleasure or comfort. Can you clarify what you mean or is this what you intended?

Disagreements are the baseline for any debate. You can disagree with another without being childish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nich2440 said:

Disagreements are the baseline for any debate. You can disagree with another without being childish.

Agreed, but also I must point out that disagreements are not opinions, and no one formulates their opinions just to disagree, which was your original statement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...