The King of Hate Forums

How's this for a Patreon perk idea?

We all know that Phil needs to try and spice things up a little with his Patreon. Lately the goals have not been met. It is most likely due to the perks being stale. Us fans are dying for Phil to do something new and interesting. I was thinking why doesn't Phil try an IRL stream of his daily life? Back in the day Phil would record his vacations, trips to the store, convention visits etc. Why not go back to this? Twitch supports this type of content nowadays. We haven't seen Phil do something like this in years and It would be a welcome change from all of the bland video game streams. There are popular streamers who walk around town streaming their interactions with people. I think It would be interesting to see. What do you guys think?

If he does something eventful then sure. But daily life sounds meh to me. He can do it on his own if he wants but its not gonna be enough for a 1.2k $ goal.

maybe to a local arcade tournament, that would be cool. But thats never gonna happen, he also doesnt have a fighting game hes maining. No USF2 doesnt count lol. At least something as eventful as that i guess.

ps: still waiting for a MOBA stream

Sorry, it's an interesting idea and no offense to Phil but what would be so interesting in his life as the one person said above he wakes up, takes a shit, probably answers emails and eats, prepares for the stream, streams, so on and so forth it wouldn't make an interesting stream but I agree that he may need to add a few new perks 

If Phil cared to actually edit, he might be able to turn these Slice of Life streams into decent video's. But.....yeah. Plus does Phil actually have any social interactivity? I understand he has to 'work' but he should get out more, besides running errands. Attending events and getting out there would be overall good, attending twitchcon would have probly been fun for him, attending some tournaments and so forth. Its good PR, and just overall healthy, interact live with people face to face, instead of avatars and random names on a digital screen

7 hours ago, MMMMagical said:

maybe he could do a IRL livestream of himself going out with his friends, it would be awesome! although he probably doesn't show us his friends because of trolls, so i don't know...

Well at least as far I know he has none in seattle, he knows people and talks to his neighbors but they wouldn't be actual friends

• Like 1
On 11/5/2017 at 7:07 AM, Cappuccino said:

If he does something eventful then sure. But daily life sounds meh to me. He can do it on his own if he wants but its not gonna be enough for a 1.2k $ goal.

maybe to a local arcade tournament, that would be cool. But thats never gonna happen, he also doesnt have a fighting game hes maining. No USF2 doesnt count lol. At least something as eventful as that i guess.

ps: still waiting for a MOBA stream

You know ppl still play Super Turbo.  It was at Canda Cup and it was a side tournment at EVO.  He could play ST on fightcade and probably attend a major tourny to play ST.  He could set up a goal pf him going to NCR, SCR, CEO, or EVO to play ST.  He could wear a GoPro to record himself at the tourny or use the twitch streaming app to live stream.

On 11/6/2017 at 3:52 AM, Ziggy said:

If Phil cared to actually edit, he might be able to turn these Slice of Life streams into decent video's. But.....yeah. Plus does Phil actually have any social interactivity? I understand he has to 'work' but he should get out more, besides running errands. Attending events and getting out there would be overall good, attending twitchcon would have probly been fun for him, attending some tournaments and so forth. Its good PR, and just overall healthy, interact live with people face to face, instead of avatars and random names on a digital screen

This is why in the one Patreon thread I suggested he do a 2 times a year patreon deal where he plays a game with someone in person. There is interaction live on camera. The person can also take part in videos etc for a week. It gets him to be around folks plus gives a different kind of perk there.