The King of Hate Forums

Thoughts on Decembers Patreon Goal?

Taken from Patreon page:

It's time to get into the holiday spirit! November's celebratory Patreon goal is a fun one: my first EVER Holiday-Themed Gaming marathon! (to be held on or around Dec. 22 or 23rd, 2017!)

Not sure how I feel about this, just meh. Paying DSP to get drunk might be fun to some people but it isn't for me, I know it must be hard for Phil to come up with these ideas to keep everyone happy but I'm just disappointing with it.

I would much rather see another fan appreciation than this, what's everybody's elses thoughts on this? maybe I'm in the minority IDK.

• Like 1

Drunk stream is interesting, but only if he really gets drunk. Just “tipsy” wont cut it. His last drunk stream he barely drink any. Might be bcos of that that ppl werent as interested.

But then again being drunk also have its risks if ur not careful. So take that as u will.

as for games, i like good games, couldnt care less if its christmas themed or not.

There are definitely other ideas that I'd like to see implemented instead of this. But since he is doing this, I think its only entertaining if he gets drunk enough that its a real spectacle. Being buzzed isn't adding enough to make this special. And Christmas themed games seem rather rare. Closest thing I can think of is that Nightmare Before Christmas game that was out on PS2/Xbox

8 hours ago, ThatDogGuy said:

Christmas is a great time to ditch health

Well that got bleak real fast.

3 hours ago, Another_Derich said:

There are definitely other ideas that I'd like to see implemented instead of this. But since he is doing this, I think its only entertaining if he gets drunk enough that its a real spectacle. Being buzzed isn't adding enough to make this special. And Christmas themed games seem rather rare. Closest thing I can think of is that Nightmare Before Christmas game that was out on PS2/Xbox

There's not much but enough to (Just barley) fill a show. You got Home Alone for the Sega Genesis, There's a Duke Nukem 3D Christmas expansion, and Animal Crossing would automatically start at Christmas time. Plus we could also merge the WWE sims or IRL segment he's planning to do with the event if we need more.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Nich2440 said:

Well that got bleak real fast.

Not really. Most people have fun at Christmas this way and health up for the new year and start at the gym. :smile:

Christmas is the time for fun and hopefully everyone will be up for having a laugh and not taking things seriously. This is what I love in DSP's streams. 

Edited by ThatDogGuy
On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:17 PM, FloydMayweather said:

Not sure how I feel about this, just meh. Paying DSP to get drunk might be fun to some people but it isn't for me, I know it must be hard for Phil to come up with these ideas to keep everyone happy but I'm just disappointing with it.

I would much rather see another fan appreciation than this, what's everybody's elses thoughts on this? maybe I'm in the minority IDK

Well at least it's a step up from the unknown battlegrounds goal, as for fan appreciation it depends on what content would be included.

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:40 PM, Another_Derich said:

And Christmas themed games seem rather rare.

There are actually more than you think, just do a simple search and you can find dozens.